Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
a first time for everything [past][s]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 9:36:47 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

By that point, Vic was already too busy enjoying his food; a forkful of omelette being taken to his mouth just as he acknowledged Alex’s distress with a mere ”Hmmm?” He turned to him then, wondering what was going on, and it was confusion that quickly replaced the joy in his expression when seeing the other desperately trying to remove the sticker from his lunch box.
[break][break]
”Noooooo... What are you doing?! You’re gonna rip it!” Barely even taking the time to swallow his food, he reached for Alex’s hand so he would stop – gently placing his on that of the other boy and looking at him as he did so. Stop. You can keep it!” Vic beamed, letting go, although he had a feeling that Alex would probably insist that he shouldn’t do so.
[break][break]
Why? It made no sense! It was just a sticker.
[break][break]
”Oh! I have some candy in my backpack, if you want. It gets boring to each veggies and stuff all the time, right?” He offered, already beginning to move on from the sticker issue and back to thinking about food, because as much as he loved his mum’s cooking, it was true: eating healthy things all the time was boring. After all, he loved candy as much as the next boy.

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#F39DAA;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:#F39DAA;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 15:38:28 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He was attempting to take the winking Audino sticker off.

Key word here was attempting because Vic had caught sight of what he was doing and caught his hand to stop him from peeling it off and returning it to its original owner.

“Wha? But—I—” he stammered, caught red-handed as the last of his sandwich had disappeared and he was now left with most of the fruit in the box. “Are-are you sure I can keep it?!” he exclaimed, blinking.

He’d have to face them later when he got home, but no matter…

At the mention of candy, his eyes widened once more.

“A-a-are you sure?!” he said once more, unable to keep the surprise out of his voice. “Well, I—I—” he continued, his voice shrinking as he did so.

“I’m not allowed any candy…” he admitted quietly a few moments later after demolishing the edamame beans in his box.

“I don’t know why, but they don’t want me to have any… my younger sister can get all the candy she wants though.”

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 16:52:52 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

”I already said you could!” The words came with a smile, giving Alex a pat on the back before going right back to focusing on his lunch.
[break][break]
Honestly, he couldn’t help but find the other boy to be kind of funny. Since the moment Vic had introduced himself, Alex had questioned just about everything he had said, and when Vic insisted on it, he apparently kept on questioning him. Was that just the way he was? Did he doubt and hesitate with every move he made? It was impossible for Vic to imagine what being like that must have been like, since he himself was as assertive as he was spontaneous and impulsive
[break][break]
”I’m not allowed any candy…”
[break][break]
Wait… What!?
[break][break]
The pink-haired boy turned to look at his new friend, being in the middle of chewing yet another forkful and having already devoured most of his lunch by then. ”WHAAA….?! No way!” How come Alex’s sister got to have candy, but he didn’t?! That didn’t sound right at all! He must have been joking, right? There was no way anyone’s parents were mean enough not to let their kid have candy sometimes…
[break][break]
”Not even for Halloween? Or… on your birthday? He couldn’t help but ask, still shocked by this new revelation. It was just crazy!

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 20:04:36 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The sandwiches were already gone at this point, and so were the edamame beans. All that remained were the pineapples and the pomegranate chunks—everything else had already been consumed.

“Y-yeah…” he admitted, his voice going so low that if the ground could open up and swallow him, he’d have wanted that to happen right then and there.

“I-I’m not allowed outside… on holidays,” he continued in a whisper. This was getting extremely close to dangerous territory, and there was only one thing left to do: flee!

He then reached for the cover of his metal lunch box and snapped it back on before shoving it back into his backpack. The carton of milk was consumed in short order, and he knew he had to get going.

Too many secrets exposed in one day was not going to happen!

“N-not on my birthday, either.”

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 22:23:26 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The lunch box had been almost completely emptied out except for some of the curry rice, but while Vic was usually a kid with a really healthy appetite, for once his mind was preoccupied with things other than eating during lunchtime. He set the lunch box aside, and after he did, he looked at Alex with those curious lavender eyes of his.

[break][break]

Was he really not allowed to go out during the holidays or on his birthday? Why? Vic wanted to ask. But, there was something that told him that that was probably a difficult question, and the other boy already looked like he was having a hard time with all of that. Was he worried that Vic would think all that was weird? He wouldn’t have been wrong, he did think it was really really weird, but… it also didn’t make him dislike Alex or think it was his fault that his family was strict like that.
[break][break]

”What to do?...What to do?...” How could he make things better? How could he make Alex forget about all that and have a good time? 
[break][break]

In the end, all Vic did was give him a gentle and reassuring smile, then reaching into the outer pocket of his backpack to retrieve a mini chocolate bar. “Here, for you,” he offered it, resisting the urge to just give it to the other boy without a warning because that was likely to make him freak out just like the sticker had.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 23:36:33 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The winking Audino sticker was just the beginning.

This—this was the start of the—the fall, if one could put it that way.

Once he’d disposed of the empty milk carton, he turned back to see that Vic was offering him—a chocolate bar! Well, it wasn’t a normal-sized one, just a small one, but the fact of the matter was that the gesture—

It was more than enough to make him bite his lip. No, no, he didn’t want to embarrass himself even more; what with so many near-misses he’d already done today!

“A-a-a-re you sure?” he stammered at last, eyeing the chocolate bar with some suspicion. Oftentimes he’d been given similar in the past, only for it to be taken back at the last second and then the teasing would start again, oh no, why was he thinking of that now—

For some strange reason he could no longer see Vic in front of him, as his mind had blocked out everything in the present and he could hear the teasing, the jeering, ringing in his ears and—

Alexei raised both his hands to his ears, blotting out the noises only he could hear and staring at the ground. Oh, dear.

Not until did he look up again did he notice that only Vic was there, nobody else—and that the hand holding the chocolate bar was still there, waiting.

“I-I’m s-s-sorry!” he blurted out, quickly grabbing the chocolate bar and fleeing the scene.

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 23:57:17 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Okay, Vic had been wrong, this was WAY worse than the sticker thing had been. One second Alex was asking him if he was sure he wanted to give him the chocolate bar, which Vic had expected, ready to nod with a joyful “of course!”. But, before he could do all that, the next for some reason Alex was suddenly covering his ears and staring at the ground, leaving the taller boy to watch him in pure, unadulterated confusion.

[break][break]

He just stood there; head tilted slightly, arm outstretched, miniature chocolate bar still in hand for Alex to take. What was going on? Was he okay? Why was he doing this? Was it okay to ask? What could he do to hel–

[break][break]

’I-I’m s-s-sorry!’

[break][break]

Alex took the chocolate bar and ran away, and all Vic could do was continue to stand there – blinking and wondering what had just happened here. He could have chased after Alex, sure, and he could have easily caught up to him too if his track record in P.E class was to be believed. But, what good would that have done? Impulsive as he may have been, Vic had enough sense to just let him leave without even saying a goodbye.

[break][break]

Oh. Was that what he was apologizing about?

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 0:06:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: