Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
a second chance spared [past][s]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 20:21:30 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

”Ah… Yeah, that’s true. I guess my family is also a little weird, in their own way,” he laughed, well aware that he didn’t exactly have the most ordinary parents out there. It was different from how Alex saw his own family though. A good kind of weird. A kind of weird that made Vic really happy.
[break][break]
“Oh!” He didn’t even bother with a proper reply when the other offered him one of the Dugtrio-decorated sausages, instead leaning in and taking it in one bite without a warning. ”Tha’s shooo good! Thanks!” The reply comes before even swallowing, then chuckling and going back to focusing on his own lunch box.
[break][break]
The story about the chocolate bar came as a surprise though. Especially considering that, at first, Vic didn’t exactly remember what Alex was talking about. He always gave candy to his friends, so the action had been insignificant to him, but apparently it had had a much different effect on the boy next to him…
[break][break]
”What! Wow, I hope you didn’t get into too much trouble… and that you liked the chocolate!” A laugh, because… that was a good thing, wasn’t it? Maybe not that Alex was getting in trouble at home, but it was nice to hear him talking like that, and he seemed really proud of what he had done. Vic was glad. Glad because he had made a new friend, and glad because it was good to hear him laugh instead of cry.

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#F39DAA;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:#F39DAA;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a second chance spared [past][s]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 1:59:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: