Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Cooling and Rekindling [M]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 7:38:50 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[newclass=.avvy]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.avvy img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","vic"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","vic-poke"]

[attr="class","text"]

[attr="class","avvy"]

”Hey now, that I’m worried about you doesn’t mean I don’t have faith in you – those aren’t mutually exclusive!” He laughed, patting the other’s shoulder. And, honestly, it was simply the truth: by this point, Vic had become well aware that both the pokémon and its trainer were actually quite competent, the boy’s decisions when it came to all of this proved as much, but it was still a dangerous situation to be in, and not even the most competent person out there was immune to that sort of risk, right?
[break][break]
With that said, he watched their next actions carefully, a faint smile reaching his lips when the Milotic chose to help the Torkoal without even being asked to do so by her trainer. ”She’s a good pokémon, did you train her yourself?” He found himself asking, then walking towards them and sitting on the sand so he too could have a look at the Coal Pokémon.
[break][break]
”He’s doing fine, if you’re wondering, though I bet he really appreciates how much you and your Milotic helped him today.” His gaze met that of the younger trainer, beaming at this. ”By the way… I don’t think I got a chance to introduce myself back there, huh? I’m Vic, and I’m a ranger… though I guess that was a bit obvious already!” He laughed once again, yet still his hand was outstretched for the other to shake.

[break][break]
[attr="id","line"]

[attr="class","notes"]

tag ★

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".vic"]width:490px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/kBGhV8f/image.png)[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .top"]background-image:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/530624560375267370/856275998589059112/unknown.png); height:430px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/CJzBmR4/image.png); height:35px[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .text"]color:#645665; font:10px arial; text-align:justify; margin:-60px 60px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .text .avvy"]box-shadow:-5px 5px #fee7e9; float:left; margin:0px 10px 10px 0px; height:80px; width:80px; border-radius:50px 50px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .text b"]font-size:11px; font-family:Roboto; font-weight:700; color:#4b3b89[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic #line"]border-top:1px solid #eee[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .text .notes"]font-size:9px; width:300px; padding:10px 10px; border-radius:90px; border-left:8px solid #fee7e9; margin:5px auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic-poke"]position:absolute; margin-top:170px; margin-left:175px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic-poke img"]margin-right:5px; padding-bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; transition:0.5s[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic-poke img:hover"]background:#fee7e9;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto:500]

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
eighteen
october seventeen
littleroot town
homosexual
innocent cutie
civilian
55 height
55 height
this flame will keep on blazing no matter what.
awards
136 posts
mason moore DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sammeysimmey
mason moore
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 21:53:26 GMT
mason moore Avatar
Now that was a hard question to answer. A topic that reaches into his deepest darkest nightmare. ”No, she was given to me,” he answered simply.

It was nice to hear the assuring words of the older man. The boy felt acknowledged.

He laughed along with Vic at the mention. Then grasped his hand and shook it, ”Mason, aiming to be one of the greatest Pokemon trainer,” he replied and included what and who he technically was.

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 22:29:59 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[newclass=.avvy]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.avvy img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","vic"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","vic-poke"]

[attr="class","text"]

[attr="class","avvy"]

"Aiming to be one of the greatest Pokemon trainer."
[break][break]
Now, that brought back memories. Wasn’t that the kind of thing Vic himself used to say until just a few years ago? The kind of thing he had aimed for and worked towards for as long as he could remember; ever since he was an awestruck child listening to his father talk about his journey as a trainer and how he had once become Unova’s very own Champion? Vic had gotten really far, but that was not one of his goals anymore – most of the pokémon he had spent arduous hours training back then now rested safely back at home in Mistralton, along with them all the goals he had had back when reaching Victory Road.
[break][break]
Still, Mason’s words made the man smile, perhaps because he saw so much of himself in the one who shook his hand. “Yeah? That’s always a great goal to have! Hit me up sometime if you want any training tips or anything.” He laughed, but it was an honest offer of advice. The man then standing up in order to go explain the situation to the other rangers who were finally starting to arrive...

[break][break]
[attr="id","line"]

[attr="class","notes"]

tag ★

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".vic"]width:490px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/kBGhV8f/image.png)[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .top"]background-image:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/530624560375267370/856275998589059112/unknown.png); height:430px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/CJzBmR4/image.png); height:35px[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .text"]color:#645665; font:10px arial; text-align:justify; margin:-60px 60px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .text .avvy"]box-shadow:-5px 5px #fee7e9; float:left; margin:0px 10px 10px 0px; height:80px; width:80px; border-radius:50px 50px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .text b"]font-size:11px; font-family:Roboto; font-weight:700; color:#4b3b89[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic #line"]border-top:1px solid #eee[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .text .notes"]font-size:9px; width:300px; padding:10px 10px; border-radius:90px; border-left:8px solid #fee7e9; margin:5px auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic-poke"]position:absolute; margin-top:170px; margin-left:175px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic-poke img"]margin-right:5px; padding-bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; transition:0.5s[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic-poke img:hover"]background:#fee7e9;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto:500]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 23:53:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: