2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Chicken [GG]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2019 1:44:33 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
The Delibird was on its lonesome in the middle of the route, minding its own business pulling the sack of gifts behind its back. It barely made any progress to reach its destination, but it trudged along. Bright red and white, it stood out from the scenery too much, and as such, was an easy target for Priam to spot.

"Look at that dumb bird!"

Priam runs off from his companion as he spotted struggling from the corner of his eye, chuckles of amusement coming from him as he made his way towards the Delibird. The grunts and squeals made by the Pokemon made it harder to ignore as well, making a bigger target of itself. It didn't seem special on its own, though it does have a sack full of items that it was trying to move. It's distinction was only made apparent to Priam when he finally reached it.

"Hey, bird, hey! What'cha doin' with those things?"

The boy would squat down and start poking its bag with a stick he randomly found on the ground. It stirred inside, which indicated that it was indeed full of rigid objects, whatever those might be. Too many pokes later and it finally squawked at Priam, making the boy flinch at the sudden attempt of intimidation before concentrating on its task once more.

"You're not very friendly," he muttered as he glared at it. Turning back to his companions, he'd ask for their input. "What do you do with birds like these?"

@leonn @fritz
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Chicken [GG]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2019 17:37:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Leonn wasn't sure how the fuck he got himself into this predicament, but here he was, babysitting a dumbass on Mt. Chimney. This was the third time Priam had found something and squabbled off to poke it or otherwise irritate it. Honestly, Leonn was starting not to give two fucks about the little twerp, but Felipe had invited him along and it was polite to decline.

"Have I mentioned? This is one hell of a first date."

Leonn's poke at Felipe was short lived as Priam asked what to do with a bird-like Delibird. Leonn's only thought was probably going to be frowned upon. Cue his own smirk and sassy-ass tone.

"I've heard they feather and fry them up with a side of french fries. Why, feeling hungry Priam?"

@fritz