[m] bird brain

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] bird brain
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 19:43:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"how'd'ya get the heck up there?"

Tallulah frowns at the Archen, who had effectively climbed it's way up the long electrical line. the frantic trainer beside her was the owner, who was wailing in a not-so-helpful way. apparently, it was a Ranger's job to get the Archen down. not that a Pokeball couldn't do the trick but yanno... she wasn't going to be rude about it.

the fossil bird was less than pleased about it's trainer, and had escaped it upon being revived from a very rare find - a fossil. seeing the Pokemon more of a trophy to show off than a living being, it tried to escape. of course, Tallulah had no knowledge of this. what she did know is the bird was interrupting the power lines by pecking and chewing. 

it had even begun to build a nest.

she was a bit amused. when the Archen's trainer wasn't looking, it'd scale down, pick up some branches and get back up there. sometimes the human would chase it around a bit before admitting defeat. again, a Pokeball could solve a lot of problems. giving up in the presence of the Ranger, the trainer would go and get a drink. a much needed one.

whether it be booze or just water, she didn't know. they left her to her own devices. Tallulah would sigh, trying to beckon the Archen down.

1/5
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] bird brain
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 0:10:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronelight"]

tag
@tallulah
notes
- Mission with Tallulah

Robbin had been a distance away while Tallulah was busy examining the situation up close. The blue haired girl was more interested in the fossil bird more than anything as it caused a whole fuss. She was unsure if this person was a ranger, and if so then she shouldn’t have the thought of assisting in her mind. Though Robbin didn’t listen to the logical little voice that annoyingly told her right from wrong.

When the owner finally left was when Robbin decided to include herself in the interesting situation.

“An ancient pokemon within a modern problem,” Robbin chuckled as she came next to Tallulah. Her eyes were curious as it looked at the makeshift nest, had they really given up on their trainer to live in a powerline? Maybe it was better to just relocate it then give it back. “You don’t see Archen often,” Robbin was stalling for a moment as she didn’t quite know a solution yet either.

An easy fix would be to knock it down, but she had a feeling that the trainer wouldn’t enjoy that kind of conflict.

“They don’t have a ball for it, right?” Robbin asked sarcastically, knowing that if they did it would have been used by now.

“Do you think it could be reasoned with?” She pulled out one of her balls. “I have a fletchling, maybe they just need some heart to heart bird pep?” Robbin suggested loosely.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] bird brain
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 1:15:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
it was a peculiar situation to be sure.

Tallulah remained silent at the girl's assessment, her eyes focused entirely on the Archen. "aye, they do" the senior Ranger would say to the other "but they left with it." and she didn't know when they'd be back. it'd take too long to hunt the trainer down and she was pressed for time. the ancient bird was pecking at the powerlines.

"s' worth a try" she adds with a gentle shrug. taking a Pokeball from her waist, she would release a Pidgeot "back up, for yer Fletchling" she tells the girl. in case things went south fast. two was better than one, especially for such a small little robin type. "ready when you are." she adds brightly, pleased as punch someone was willing to assist.

2/5
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] bird brain
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 14:12:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronelight"]

tag
@tallulah
notes
- Mission with Tallulah

- Archen used Dragonbreath on Fletchling! Paralysis hit!

Robbin felt a slight tingle run through her ear when she heard the woman speak. She took a step back and watched pidgeot come from their ball. Robbin waved at them and gave it an extra big eye closed smile.

“Perfect!” She then released her fletchling.

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

It perched on her head and his sharp talons began digging into her scalp. He was trying to make a nest in her blue hair. Her eyes widened and watered for a moment.

“Tch, hey!” Robbin grabbed him by his beak. She was surprised that she guessed right and didn’t jam her finger into his tiny eyes, but the talons were starting to be too much and it was annoying that the pokemon couldn’t tell.

“Come on, I need you to go make a friend, try to get it down before they end up dead again, Robbin pointed to the archen who took interest in the newcomers for a second but seemed keen on being electrocuted. “This is why you were a fossil dude,” She stressed mostly to the air.

The small robin hopped off of it’s trainer’s now messy head and hovered by its older cousin, the pidgeot.

“Alright, good luck!” Robbin said, though she was anxious.

The two birds reached archen easily and the quiet area was soon filled with various bird noises coming from the powerline trio. Fletchling seemed persistent and the main speaker but Archen wasn’t budging.

A purple burst came out of the archen’s mouth so suddenly it made Robbin gasp. It clipped the wing of the too slow fletchling. Robbin grit her teeth as she watched her pokemon freeze mid-air.

“Dragonbreath-- and paralyzed?” Robbin said a bit unsure. She ran under the pole and caught the free falling bird. “Thanks for trying, i’ll take you to a center soon so take a rest,” She returned her pokemon into the ball with a defeated frown. Everything seemed fine now, the archen relaxed now that it was alone.

“Maybe they don’t like company,” Robbin was scratching her head and turning to Tallulah. At least her pokemon was fine.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] bird brain
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 6:48:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
seemed this'd be harder than she thought.

the poor little robin was knocked off, falling to the ground before Jett the Pidgeot could intervene. he squawked as the Fletching was hit, placing himself hurryingly in front of the fallen comrade so the Archen couldn't do more harm while it was down.

"maybe we can entice it with some food?" Tallulah suggests, placing her ranger's pack off and digging around in it. she'd pull out a very plain bologna sandwich, peeling off one slice of bread. handing this to the girl, she'd peel off the second.

the meat was throw upward at the ancient bird, whom eagerly stuck it's neck out to snap the delicious treat. it was a bird of prey after all! the woman turned to gesture to the girl. "try beckon' it down?"

3/5
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,235 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
[m] bird brain
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 17:45:27 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Bird Brain

Friendly Not-so-Neighbor Policeman to the rescue

It was unfortunate, but the injuries to Robbin's pokemon ended up being a bit more severe than one would've thought, leaving the girl to rush to the pokemon center earlier than she had anticipated.

Not all was lost, however! Several minutes later, a large man wearing a Sootopolis Police Department uniform wandered up to Tallulah, whistling a tune as he spun around a baton, a little Riolu following behind him and looking up at the almost fully nested Archen with naked curiosity.

"Hello, citizen!" The man said cheerfully, the Riolu at his heels yipping up at the lady with a wave of his paws. "I was told by a young lady said there was a problem here?"

TAG: @tallulah

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] bird brain
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 19:20:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
at the food's reveal, the Archen would pique his interest up. he caws from above, flapping his wings. Tallulah couldn't fault the new trainer for it, but she did feel irked that the Pokemon was so hungry and the human was in a bar somewhere, drinking their problems away. Robbin dashed away for her Fletchling's health - another thing she didn't fault.

"Senior Ranger" she begins, turning to the man with a raised brow "Tallulah Colt." introductions were in order if the man didn't know. didn't need to call her citizen, for she was in the same business as him. somewhat. protect and serve - be it human or Pokemon. she extends a hand to him, her neck craning to look at the Archen.

"aye, the Archen is setting a nest up there; disrupting the power lines if it stays" she adds "I think it's hungry." no, she knew it was hungry.

4/5

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,235 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
[m] bird brain
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 20:25:34 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Bird Brain

"My apologies, Ms. Colt. I am Officer Gwyar Wledig; a pleasure to make your acquaintance." He said with a nod, before turning his gaze up to where their problematic bird was, his Riolu leaping up atop his head to get a closer look as well.

It was fine if it was hungry, but...

"Have you tried battling it?" The man said simply, tilting his head in askance.

Pokemon trainers most often battled for fun, but they could always battle to problem solve too.

In response to his words, Raki immediately stood up straight atop the man's head, shadow boxing eagerly.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] bird brain
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 20:57:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"no need."

the Riolu was admirable, trying to show off and help but the Archen was more or less feral. it didn't know what it was doing was wrong in a sense. it was just revived by the sounds of the trainer, so it was feeling alone and scared.

at the coaxing of Tallulah's outstretched hand and Robbin's Fletchling trying to talk it down, the fossil bird would inch closer and closer. the talons left the wire and he began to climb down. slowly but surely.

the bologna was posed and ready to take. Tallulah scooped up the Archen with one swift motion, holding it like a child and feeding it. she smiles down at it, cooing softly as it clacked its beak.

"thank you for the help offered, sir" she adds to the police man "but he's good now. I'll go return him to his trainer."

5/5
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,235 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
[m] bird brain
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 21:03:51 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Bird Brain

And just like that, it was over without him and Raki really doing much of anything.

The man simply tipped his cap at the Ranger, chuckling.

"You are very much welcome, Ms. Colt. Hopefully I prove more useful if we ever meet again." He said as she began to leave, nodding at her words. "Ah well... let's go, Raki. We've been here long enough, I believe."

He had delivered what had been asked of him to a local precinct; time to go back to Sootopolis.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[m] bird brain
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 1:26:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@tallulah (RANGER) (DIMINISHED)