Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
crazy in the roost [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 14:11:43 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxb"]

What was Vic sorry for? Good question! It wasn’t the fact that he had intervened when the Skarmory was harassing that one poor guy, that’s for sure, but he did feel a little bit guilty that Sam had worried and ended up having to get involved. He also felt guilty that the Skarmory had gone through more distress than what was absolutely necessary because he had been reckless. Yet, did he feel sorry that he needlessly put himself in harm’s way? Eh… Not really, that was a part he barely even considered.
[break][break]
Even if he had had the time to consider it, he wouldn’t have, because truthfully, all of it began to quickly lose relevance in his mind as he talked to the other man. Oh. He had actually said yes to coffee?! ”Hell yeah! I bet there must be a good place nearby. Let’s go!” Enthusiastic as always, Vic grinned, beginning to walk as if he just expected Sam to go along with him… because he kinda sorta did.
[break][break]
And, just like that, the whole Skarmory affair was left behind, to be remembered by Vic solely as an anecdote on how he met his new pal.

[break][break]

+ (PALS!!!)

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:11px roboto;--accent:#F39DAA;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb b]color:#F39DAA;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
crazy in the roost [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 23:52:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(RANGER)