April 15th
Route 39 (Johto)
Heterosexual
Pokemon Statistician
Sigmund Sauer
Boyfriend
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
23 posts
Sarah Dandy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @prim
Sarah Dandy
Holy Experimentation, Zubatman! [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 0:02:19 GMT
Sarah Dandy Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

[attr="class","uthegood"]

"Hmmm... I'm sure we're going to find some interesting species out here," Sarah wasn't sure if she'd find anything out here that would be unique to what she'd seen before in the Johto region, but finding new and unique pokemon was of low priority to her study. She meretly needed to see all pokemon, primarily pokemon she'd never gotten the chance to use in battle before.[break]

"Siggy, it's a bit late to ask but you did pack some pokeballs... right?" Sarah questioend as she dug around in her bag to find the few that she had as well. [break]

"I hope we find something cool. I know what I'm looking for, but it's bad luck to tell," she playfully teased.

[attr="class","udlz"]

this is beginning to feel like

[break]THE LONG WINDED[break]

blues of the never static explosion devoted to crushing the broken and shoving their souls to ghost—you set your sights

[attr="class","utheugly"]

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal

[newclass=.uradio] width: 500px; border: 1px solid #1f2226; background-color: #31363c; padding: 25px;[/newclass][newclass=.udlz] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; color: #f9f2e6; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; text-transform: uppercase; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood] font:11px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height:15px; color: #f9f2e6; padding:30px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood b] font:10.5px 'Oswald', sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; color: #F8B500;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood i] font-style: normal; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.uthebad]width: 40px; height:40px; background-color: #1f2226; border-radius: 50px; margin-top: -22px; margin-left: 6px; float: left; padding: 2px;[/newclass][newclass=.utheugly]background-color: #424851; padding: 5px; margin-top: 10px; font:10px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height: 12px; color: #1f2226;[/newclass][newclass=.theugly a]font:10px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase;color:#1f2226;[/newclass][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700] [googlefont=Oswald:400,700]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 7:00:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
just sing along— i'm the king of catastrophes
[break]
Sigmund stumbled out from their tent with a knapsack in hand and a proud grin on his face. "Found 'em! They were right next to the Ursaring-proof bin." Zipping the tent closed, he made his way over to his girlfriend afterwards to plant a kiss on her cheek.

Dressed in a light hiker's clothing, with a red bandana tied around his neck, the blonde was ready to depart. "Well c'mon then! Let's go see what we can find, Sair-Bear." He smiles, starting off before they're interrupted by a pair of wild Pokémon![break]

notes:

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 8:51:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MEGANIUM APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PETAL DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] & @sigmund

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHERRIM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLOWER GIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGICAL LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LUCKY CHANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HELPING HAND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PETAL DANCE

close tab

played by

prim

She/Her
April 15th
Route 39 (Johto)
Heterosexual
Pokemon Statistician
Sigmund Sauer
Boyfriend
0 height
0 height
awards
23 posts
Sarah Dandy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @prim
Sarah Dandy
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2021 0:48:01 GMT
Sarah Dandy Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

But before they could even leave to see what they could find, Sarah noticed that they were being approached by a sauropod-like pokemon with a flower around its neck. <i>Meganium</i>!!! It was a pokemon known and seen in the Johto region where Sarah hailed from. She hadn't actually captured one before, although in the same vein she had captured a Typhlosion before which she gave to her father. [break][break]

"Siggy! It's a Meganium!" she declared. "We need to catch that one! It's fully evolved and everything! It'd be great to add to my team!" [break][break]

Sarah dug into her bag as she debated which pokemon would be best for this situation, although it didn't take too much thought. She pulled out the right pokeball.[break][break]

"Go Spicy!!!" The Charmeleon came out of the pokeball and stood, posturing confidently in front of the opposing Meganium. "Use Flamethrower!!!"

The pokemon shot its flames at the Meganium.

[attr="class","udlz"]

blues of the never static explosion devoted to crushing the broken and shoving their souls to ghost—you set your sights

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal

[newclass=.uradio] width: 500px; border: 1px solid #1f2226; background-color: #31363c; padding: 25px;[/newclass][newclass=.udlz] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; color: #f9f2e6; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; text-transform: uppercase; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood] font:11px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height:15px; color: #f9f2e6; padding:30px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood b] font:10.5px 'Oswald', sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; color: #F8B500;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood i] font-style: normal; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.uthebad]width: 40px; height:40px; background-color: #1f2226; border-radius: 50px; margin-top: -22px; margin-left: 6px; float: left; padding: 2px;[/newclass][newclass=.utheugly]background-color: #424851; padding: 5px; margin-top: 10px; font:10px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height: 12px; color: #1f2226;[/newclass][newclass=.theugly a]font:10px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase;color:#1f2226;[/newclass][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700] [googlefont=Oswald:400,700]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 18:54:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[break]
It was obvious to see that the approaching Meganium's intentions were pure: it was simply looking for some good food to eat. Somebody had probably fed it a nice salad before at their camp, Sigmund thought. The Cherrim that stalked it on a tree branch above was probably acting as a scavenger.

As such, he could laugh and enjoy his girlfriend's enthusiasm as she dug into her bag to summon one of her Pokémon. Then he reconsidered the intention. "W-Wait, are you really going to fight it?" It seemed peaceful, anyway! Though, at the appearance of the flame-tipped lizard, it certainly braced itself and stomped its front feet.

Sigmund watched as the Meganium issued a PETAL DANCE to try and whip the FLAMETHROWER away, but the flames were too strong and it was scorched anyway. Meanwhile, the Cherrim tried to support its friend with a LUCKY CHANT from the treetops above. Not wanting either his girlfriend or Spicy to get hurt, the blonde held out his arm, summoning Ratatoskr to perch upon it.

"Take that Cherrim down, Toskr!"

'Emol!'

notes:

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

prim

She/Her
April 15th
Route 39 (Johto)
Heterosexual
Pokemon Statistician
Sigmund Sauer
Boyfriend
0 height
0 height
awards
23 posts
Sarah Dandy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @prim
Sarah Dandy
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 2:27:34 GMT
Sarah Dandy Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

Sarah was surprised when she witnessed that it wasn't only one pokemon before them, but two. Wow! She hadn't expected that the Meganium would have a friend. In any case, she knew that she would have to be extra careful now, but her fears were somewhat allayed by her partner pokemon, Spicy, having the advantage in this instance. [break][break]

"Spicy! Good job!" Sarah cried out, seeing as though the flamethrower seemed to be overpowering the petal dance. But even as the Charmeleon seemed to be winning the head to head confrontation, Meganium's reach was just long enough to cause a bit of damage to Spicy, although Spicy shrugged it off, creating more distance.[break][break]

Meganium was quick to respond, realizing that it had been over powered. It shook the fetals along its neck and soon there was a powder filling the air leading to a sweet scent surrounding the trio.[break][break]

"Uh oh, Siggy! Do you smell that? It used sweet scent! It's trying to call more of its wild pokemon friends to come and help it! If we don't end this soon we might be overwhelmed by wild pokemon..."[break][break]

Sarah quickly reached into her bag and pulled out a pokeball... but it wasn't just any pokeball.[break][break]

"I was planning to save this for a special occasion. It's an apricot ball from the Johto region that my father gave me as a gift. But... I think now is the right time to use it." Sarah held the ball up and aimed it at the Meganium. She then hurled her arm back and tossed the ball. "Friend Ball, go!"

[attr="class","udlz"]

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 6:06:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[break]
Sigmund sniffs. A SWEET SCENT fills the air, and it nearly distracts him from the fact that the Cherrim has enveloped Ratatoskr in its bud headfirst. The flying rodent kicks its legs and attempts to wriggle free desperately as the Cherrim remains clung to the tree branch. Eventually, a deft display of ACROBATICS allows it to burst out from the flower bud, sending it spiraling downwards towards the ground.

Reaching into his pack for an empty capture ball, Sigmund hurries to capture the fallen Cherrim before it can pick itself up. "Nice work, Sarah!" He grins, regarding her handling of the Meganium before aiming and throwing his own ball. Ratatoskr returns to perch himself on the lad's shoulder as his opponent is devoured in a flash of light.

The ball shakes: once, twice... three times.

Ding!

He cheers before striding forward to grab the ball off the ground, polishing it with the end of his sleeve as he returns to his girlfriend. "I'm sure your dad would be proud. That was one of the largest Meganium I'd ever seen!" He grinned, placing his new capture away. "Plus, I hear Hoenn has an apricot craftsman from Johto living here, too."

notes: catching cherrim

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 0:21:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOXICROAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DRY SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REVENGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON STING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ESCAVALIER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FELL STINGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUG BUZZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY ATTACK

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

prim

She/Her
April 15th
Route 39 (Johto)
Heterosexual
Pokemon Statistician
Sigmund Sauer
Boyfriend
0 height
0 height
awards
23 posts
Sarah Dandy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @prim
Sarah Dandy
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 6:42:06 GMT
Sarah Dandy Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

Sarah nodded to Sigmund's words. She wasn't aware that apricot balls had made their way out here too. They were a Johto specialty! So interesting. But he was also right, her dad would be proud, and as a matter of fact she'd certainly be sending him some of the pokemon she captured once she had more than six.[break][break]

Just as Sarah had predicted, more pokemon had suddenly arrived. These pokemon were certainly friends or allies of the Meganium in some way or form... Sarah wasn't sure if the pokemon that lived in these forests were actually friends or if they all just decided to come out to the lure of the sweet scent... but she didn't expect them to be friendly. [break][break]

The first to jump out had been a Toxicroak, taking the Charmeleon by surprise with a FEINT ATTACK that even Sarah couldn't have predicted. The Charmeleon wailed in pain as the punch went into its gut. Through Sarah's peripheral vision she noted another pokemon, Escavalier looking just as aggressive and coming close to Sigmund.[break][break]

"Spicy! Jump back! Ignore the Toxicroak and aim your FLAMETHROWER straight for the Escavalier. You should be able to take it out in one hit. Siggy, you have the advantage against Toxicroak. Please intercept!"[break][break]

The Charmeleon nodded to its trainer's words and turned to face the Escavalier. Spicy opened his mouth, shooting the flames at the Escavalier.

[attr="class","udlz"]

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 3:05:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[break]
With a determined look in his eyes, Sigmund firmly nods. "You got it! Toskr and I will take care of this one." Casting his arm outward, he sends his Emolga flying before it flips forward and unleashes an ELECTRO BALL at the poisonous frog. It strikes it in a dazzling blast of electricity, sending it crashing into the ground.

As it scrambles back up and gathers dirt from the ground for a MUD BOMB, however, Sigmund quickly reaches into his pack and produces an empty pokeball he casts forward. The Toxicroak hardly has a chance to look up before the ball strikes true itself, devouring it in a flash of light as Sigmund waits to see whether the catch was successful or not.

notes: catching toxicroak

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

prim

She/Her
April 15th
Route 39 (Johto)
Heterosexual
Pokemon Statistician
Sigmund Sauer
Boyfriend
0 height
0 height
awards
23 posts
Sarah Dandy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @prim
Sarah Dandy
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 5:51:34 GMT
Sarah Dandy Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

The flamethrower had worked exactly as Sarah had intended . The Escavalier must have nearly melted being a watery insect in an exoskeleton of steel. It was cooking alive in there. Luckily, Spicy knew where victory was claimed and mercy initiated. But with Escavalier out of the way, Croagunk was still there. Having heard her trainer, the Charmeleon made distance from the Croagunk to prevent followup attack.[break][break]

"Siggy! That's ELECTRO BALL! You have flying type moves, you need to stop goofing off," Sarah sighed. "There still might be other wild pokemon attracted to the SWEET SCENT."[break][break]

And Sarah wasn't playing around anymore. Still, she was surprised to see Sigmund whip out a pokeball and throw it at the poisonous fighting type whom Sarah found herself wondering if it was weak enough to stay in the pokeball.[break][break]

"Siggy, I'm surprised you even want that pokemon..." she said as she took a few steps to Sigmund's side as the ball continued to shake. "It might have a cool ability though. Ever heard of DRY SKIN?"

[attr="class","udlz"]

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 3:31:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[break]
A bashful chuckle was all Sarah received in response to her suggestion. Sigmund certainly DID know better than that. Flying-type moves were strong against Fighting-type Pokémon! Sometimes, though, certain Pokémon like Toxicroak slipped beneath the radar. It looked more Poison-type than anything, after all!

Ratatoskr, victorious, scampered up his back and onto his shoulder again as Sarah stood beside him to watch the ball shake for a few moments more. "I don't have a lot of experience with Poison-types, yeah. But I thought it might be good to start learning!" He answered, shifting his gaze to beam at her. "Dry... skin? That's an ability?"

He wondered if it wasn't just propaganda to buy more lotion.

notes:
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

prim

She/Her
April 15th
Route 39 (Johto)
Heterosexual
Pokemon Statistician
Sigmund Sauer
Boyfriend
0 height
0 height
awards
23 posts
Sarah Dandy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @prim
Sarah Dandy
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 6:51:49 GMT
Sarah Dandy Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

"Yeah, um... it makes Water Type moves not work very well against the pokemon. It's a pretty cool ability to have," Sarah answered him, not quite so surprised that Sigmund hadn't heard about it. Sarah viewed it as one of the more obscure pokemon abilities... it was one that was cool but very few people whom she analyzed actually used Croagunk in battle. [break][break]

"I think the reason you probably haven't seen it is because Croagunk isn't particularly popular," she said. "But it is very unique."[break][break]

[attr="class","udlz"]

@sigmund

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 3:12:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[break]
Always thankful to have such a knowledgeable girlfriend, Sigmund grins. "Well, that's definitely good to know now that I have a Toxicroak in my corner! At least... I think I do." He adds, noticing that the ball has seemingly stopped shaking in his hand, and giving it a tap for good measure.

Silently in agreement with Sarah's mention of its unpopularity, considering he certainly hadn't had a Toxicroak on his wishlist, the blonde looks up when he notices the Escavalier her Charmeleon had taken care of. It crawls away into the bushes, its armor blackened and scorched. "What about Escavalier? Those are pretty popular, right? Do you plan on catching it? Maybe for me?" He winks, only half-teasing.

notes:
MADE BY MIZO