TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
[H✩T] siobhan vs jayden
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 6:21:47 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaybird"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]michail volkov v. siobhan burke
"ah, i see." jayden too had caught a dratini there, though it had not been intentional. after all, other types of pokemon were far less interesting than ghost types... though, he supposed, they occasionally had their uses.

[break][break] "do you like them?"

[break][break] her compliment is unnecessary, but he acknowledges it anyways, as is the polite thing to do. "same to you. have you battled much before?" most of his time was wrapped up in rocket activities, which occasionally involved battling. however, jayden's particular skillset lied more in his ability to scale a wall or stab a man in the back and less in his ability to command his pokemon.

[break][break] after a few moments, jayden stepped up to give his order. none of the options seemed familiar to him, but he decided on the same pineapple smoothie as her - perhaps, such as with the battle, she had additional insight.

[break][break] he holds both beverages, waiting, until she pays and her hands are freed. "i would not mind a rematch with you one day."

[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"] NOTES [break][break]

[break][break] note: jayden signed up as "michail volkov" for the hst [break]

[attr="class","endv"]

+ n/a

[attr="class","jaybirdsq"]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[newclass=".jaybird"]--accent:#9e50f2; position:relative; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybirdsq"]width:60px; height:60px; background:var(--accent); position:absolute; right:-30px; bottom:-30px; border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird blockquote"] width:400px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; position:relative; z-index:5; overflow:hidden; margin-bottom:30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird b"] color:var(--accent); font-size:13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird i"] color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird .tag"] border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; margin-top:25px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird .tag b"] background:var(--accent); padding:0px 15px; color:#222; font:bold 12px 'Quicksand'; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird .tag span"] font:bold 12px poppins; color:var(--accent)!important; border-bottom:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.jaybird .pokeclass]top:50px;left:20px; position:absolute; z-index:99; width:80px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.jaybird .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #232323; border-right:1px solid var(--accent); transition:1.5s all; margin-left:8px; padding:5px 3px 12px; height:35px; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird .lyrics"]background:var(--accent); padding:2px 0px; text-align:right; font:bold 11px 'Quicksand'; color:#111; margin-bottom:10px; transition:0.8s all; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird:hover .lyrics"]letter-spacing:2px; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.jaybird .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; filter:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.jaybird .endv b]padding:0px 5px; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.jaybird .endv]margin-top:10px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'[/newclass]

[googlefont=Quicksand|Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

lackadaisy

bean
she/her
october 10th
ballonlea town
pansexual
folklorist
executive
you're like a
phantom
124 height
124 height
we plot in the shadows & hang out in gallows
awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
[H✩T] siobhan vs jayden
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 6:29:50 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
"I like them enough."

Siobhan liked the fact she got some trading done from the pursuit of them, more than likely. "I prefer ghosts and fairies" she shrugs as she pays the vendor, turning to Jayden to take the drink "and no - I have always... been too engrossed in work to really focus on battle."

if she had a talent for it, it was news to her. though the wins did a little boost to confidence. "of course" Siobhan agrees to a rematch with a curt nod "when I am less consumed with work. the Tournament has brought out a much more violent side of me, I admit."

she gestured to a free spot with benches empty. void of people. "come, let's sit down" Siobhan suggests to him, beginning to walk to the location "we can talk more there, if you like." but she would not care if Jayden simply vanished from her presence.

to each their own, even if she felt comfortable speaking to him. if he followed, they could comment further. if he left, no harm.

/end 
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
[H✩T] siobhan vs jayden
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 6:33:09 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaybird"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]michail volkov v. siobhan burke
ordinarily, jayden is not the sociable sort. though, that has more to do with the fact that he is a man of a few words and that people don't like to hang around him than any word of his own.

[break][break] "sure," he agrees, following her to the empty bench. it would give him some moments to try this pineapple drink that seemed to be so sought after, at the very least.

[attr="class","tag"] NOTES [break][break]

[break][break] note: jayden signed up as "michail volkov" for the hst [break]

[attr="class","endv"]

+ n/a

[attr="class","jaybirdsq"]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[newclass=".jaybird"]--accent:#9e50f2; position:relative; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybirdsq"]width:60px; height:60px; background:var(--accent); position:absolute; right:-30px; bottom:-30px; border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird blockquote"] width:400px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; position:relative; z-index:5; overflow:hidden; margin-bottom:30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird b"] color:var(--accent); font-size:13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird i"] color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird .tag"] border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; margin-top:25px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird .tag b"] background:var(--accent); padding:0px 15px; color:#222; font:bold 12px 'Quicksand'; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird .tag span"] font:bold 12px poppins; color:var(--accent)!important; border-bottom:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.jaybird .pokeclass]top:50px;left:20px; position:absolute; z-index:99; width:80px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.jaybird .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #232323; border-right:1px solid var(--accent); transition:1.5s all; margin-left:8px; padding:5px 3px 12px; height:35px; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird .lyrics"]background:var(--accent); padding:2px 0px; text-align:right; font:bold 11px 'Quicksand'; color:#111; margin-bottom:10px; transition:0.8s all; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird:hover .lyrics"]letter-spacing:2px; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.jaybird .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; filter:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.jaybird .endv b]padding:0px 5px; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.jaybird .endv]margin-top:10px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'[/newclass]

[googlefont=Quicksand|Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
[H✩T] siobhan vs jayden
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 23:42:53 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: