awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
moment [s][c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 11:44:13 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He figured he had to tell her where Addy had gone.

The question was, did she have enough free time to show up?

Thankfully he was able to fly now—just not very far now as he usually liked traveling via his favored mode of transport. Of course, hobbling around with the crutch was still needed as he wasn’t exactly fully done with the treatment he was going through.

He’d managed to hobble his way towards a café and was seated outside—looking over a menu and trying to make up his mind what to order.

That, and he also had to tell her what had happened to him last month. Whoops. Hopefully he wasn’t going to scare her out of her mind or something.

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
moment [s][c]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 15:18:17 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
Admittedly, she didn't have time. But she always made time for family as best she could.

She checks the time on her watch as she enters the cafe. For a moment she's stuck in the doorway, holding it open as the bell chimes, watching the hand tick away on her wrist. Exasperated at how late she is and how late she's going to be getting back, she's jarred back into reality by an impatient young woman behind her.

"Apologies, ma'am."

And then she realizes that Alexei isn't inside, so she hesitates, awkward, to wait to exit. Outside, she spots him and hurries over.

"Alexei! Hope I didn't make you wait too long."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
moment [s][c]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 20:51:05 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Just as he was looking over a menu that had been left on the table for him to peruse, he heard his sister’s voice.

“Over here!” he called, waving at her and waiting for her to take her seat. “No, you didn’t keep me waiting too long. I in fact had enough time to look over the menu a few times, trying to decide what I wanted to order.”

Crutch leaning on the table aside, he looked mostly alright.

Might as well get to the point, then.

went back to Fula for a while, just in case you weren’t checking your phone,” he said, opening the conversation right out of the gate. “I know you’re busy with the kids and all—are they giving you a hard time?”

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
moment [s][c]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 1:03:11 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
Thea settles abruptly, exhaling sharply. It is obvious even now that she's distracted, perhaps a little overwhelmed. There is a lot on her mind, a lot to do, a lot to plan. She hasn't even thought about what to prepare for dinner tonight for herself and .

But, after a moment of rattled thought followed by Alexei's bubbly voice, she shakes her head to refocus.

"Oh? What are you thinking, Lexy?"

And then she hums, picking up her own menu despite knowing full-well she'll have a small salad and a drink. Nothing big, because she has to leave at a moment's notice.

"Yes, yes, I know. She called me weeks ago, and more recently once she was settled. I helped pay for some of her traveling expenses."

The insinuation she isn't checking her phone brings her lavender eyes up above her menu to watch him with mild disgruntled affection. So blunt, Alexei could be.

"Not at all, they're quite pleasant to teach."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
moment [s][c]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 19:48:53 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I wanted to try the parm, actually—and hey, don’t worry about paying—I’ll cover this,” he offered. “Just pick something you want to try and we can get our orders placed.”

After some silence had passed, he then decided that—well, it was the time to drop the ugly truth.

“Sis?” he said quietly, looking around just to make sure nobody else was listening in on their conversation.

“I—I almost died. I was—attacked in Fortree.”

That much was the truth.