part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
maverick vs lars [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 0:35:20 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

It was something he didn’t do often.

It wasn’t because of his fear of drowning, it was that most of his battles he fought where on land.

Not today though.

He had a few water creature’s that needed some training.

Warm colored orbs flicker over the vast sea, squinting towards the shoreline in hopes to see maybe a shadow of his battle partnering coming. A sigh escaped him, resting on the back of his salamence that hovered several feet from the surface of the water. What? You think he was going to in the water. Pfff. What you thinking?

for at slateport beach. i completely forgot. also. kept it short and sweet.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#919E78; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#919E78; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
maverick vs lars [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 9:15:09 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Unlike the previous time when he’d done an underwater battle, this time he was asked to bring as many Pokémon as possible. The question was: why?

He wondered what was up with that.

Either way, he’d stopped over at one of the handy-dandy terminals that were scattered around the venue, plucking out an assortment of Pokémon he would find very useful for this instance.

How many times had he been in the water or had gotten drenched already? He’d lost count.

At least this time he was allowed to go ham.

Approaching the aquatic arena, he looked around—wait a second, where was the other person he was scheduled to battle? Weren’t they there yet?

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
maverick vs lars [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 20:08:39 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

Warm orbs flickered to a figure on land, noticing the person looking about for someone or something. Hoping that this was the person he was battling, Maverick softly tapped his salamence and pointed in the person’s direction. The dragon let out a low growl, displeased with her trainer’s demand but did so. The dragon lowered them down to the ground, landing gracefully before shifting her weight to let her pesky human off her back.

Once off, Maverick turned to the trainer. “Oh hey,” he greeted, taking a mental note on who he might be battling, “You're here for the underwater battle, right?” Maverick would say he was surprised that he was battling him today with Lars being a head ranger and all, but he wasn’t. But the man did however, hope to put up a good fight to impress him even if it was just a little. “How do you want to do this?” He questioned, reaching into his pockets to pluck out several balls, “I’m open for anything really. Just need to get these pokemon some excises.” He paused for a moment, realizing Lar’s probably didn’t know who he was despite Maverick being a former gym leader here. “The name is Maverick by the way.”

Turning to the water, Maverick summoned his first pokemon. The oddly colored gyarados roared with life, raged filled eyes glared at the human opponent. "You can have first move."

for at slateport beach. quick reply!

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#919E78; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#919E78; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]