He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
Life isn't a game of luck. If you want to win, work hard.
awards
416 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
Everything is just Beachy! (open)
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 22:14:43 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Aaron Toral lounged on a rented beach chair with an umbrella overhead. He had sunscreen on, and just his pair of black and purple swim trunks, and a pair of snow white crocs. He had decided to separate from his brother and let him get here on his own, after giving the guy gym directions. Something must have changed, since Petalburg didn't have a gym anymore. But Rustboro did. He'd text his bro every so often just to make sure he was doing alright. Kee may have been older than him, but Aaron still thought that he was the more responsible one of the two. Maybe Kee could do some growing up. Either way, he let all of his pokemon out to enjoy the beach as well. Shuppet and Magnemite was playing ball with each other with Honedge keeping watch. Trevenant was close to him, just napping while standing, also providing some shade for some kids.

So far, everything was peachy. But things soon took a small turn for the worst. A storm looked like it was brewing. The lifeguard on duty was telling people to get out of the water and head back to their hotels. Frowning, Aaron returned all of his Pokemon back into their pokeballs, and gathered up what little he had brought with him to the beach from his hotel. The storm didn't even look that bad. But the blonde still did as he was told. He wasn't a native to this part of the region...
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 20:12:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Nebula had been hanging out on the beach with her pokemon. They were all having so much fun Mercury and Galaxy where working on building a sand castle while Eclipse and she were playing in the ocean. They raced out as the waves were sucked back in than raced back to the beach trying to beat the waves as they came back in. They where having lots of fun. Jupiter mean while was keeping an eye on everything and was the one to alert her to the storm just as the lifeguard called everyone out of the water. Nebula frowned and looked up and the darkening sky. It didn't look like it was going to be to bad but you could never be to careful. "Ok guys looks like the fun is over for today time to get back into your Pokeballs." One at a time she called all her pokemon into there Pokeballs except Jupiter who always traveled at her side. As they turned to head back to their hotel she spotted a trainer with blond hair calling his pokemon back he looked familiar. She wasn't sure but she thought she had seen him back at her hotel before she had left earlier. Nebula walked towards him and smiled, "to bad the storm came in and ruined all the fun am I right? I'm Nebula and this is Jupiter. I think were staying in the same hotel."
close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
416 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 22:13:16 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Aaron looked at the sky, and started to grudgingly go back. He doubted he would be able to go back today. Hopefully tomorrow will bring better weather and a nicer day. Maybe even so he can get a tan. Someone decided to approach him, a young girl that was maybe around his age. She seemed nice enough, and had a Pokemon on her. She introduced herself as Nebula and her Pokemon as Jupiter, saying that she thought they were staying at the same hotel. He simply nodded at her sentiment that the storm was coming in and ruining all the fun. "Even though the beach is right there, the hotel does have an indoor pool...but it's still not the same, and only small Pokemon are allowed." And no electric types. So only his Shuppet would be allowed.

Still, nice of her to come by and say hello. "I'm Aaron. Nice to meet you. Want to join me at the pool then?" The indoor pool of the hotel wasn't bad, there were a few slides and stuff beyond the typical stuff. The hospitality trade was still very much alive in Slateport after all. If they didn't have at least something for those stormy days so guests can still enjoy their day, they'd fall behind other hotels. Even though it wouldn't be the same, it was still at least something.

@nebula

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 14:57:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Nebula walked beside the boy as they made their way back to their hotel. It was nice knowing they were in the same hotel. She liked making new friends and she hoped that she could possibly make a new friend today. When he mentioned the indoor pool she lit up. She had forgotten there was indoor pool in the hotel. "Your right, I had completely forgotten about that. It's to bad that only small pokemon can come out and play. I think most of mine could except for Mercury I don't think they would like the pool since they're a ghost and fire type. But Venus, Eclipse and maybe even Galaxy might like it... Mmm on second thought not Galaxy," she giggled softly. Her Kirlia seemed to agree with her since she was nodding her head. She sometimes forgot that Galaxy wasn't just a poison type but also an electric type. And electric types weren't allowed at the pool he said.

Aaron introduced himself to her and invited her to join him. She laughed softly, "it's nice to meet you Aaron and if it isn't obvious yet, yes I would love to join you at the pool." Nebula would rather stay out on the beach where all the pokemon Aarons and hers could come out and play. But that wasn't an option thanks to some storm coming in. Up ahead Nebula could see the hotel growing closer. They were almost there when she felt the first drops of rain.

WC: 249
close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
416 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 1:15:53 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
She went a hundred miles an hour. And mentioned some names after celestial events and bodies. The Kirlia near her nodded in agreement. She accepted his invitation, but neglected to introduce herself. But before he could inquire about it, drops of rain started. Looking ahead, he could see the hotel. "Run." With that, he started to run as fast as he could as the few drops drops of rain soon turned into a torrential downpour. It happened so fast that even Aaron was surprised. Hell, he was shocked he still had his crocs on. He opened the door for the young lady joining him, and shuffled inside the lobby, along with several other people.

Aaron was soaked. Most people were complaining about it, but since he was going to the pool anyways, it didn't matter much to him. Looking at the girl, he asked her her name. "So, what's your name? I'm atrocious at guessing..." And it was annoying that he had to call her girl in his head. Plus, he didn't have to worry about insulting her. Still, he walked her to the pool, where they did have them deposit their extra Pokemon at the counter. Aaron took out his Shuppet again. Who squealed in delight. She hovered around him, then around his guest. Then again around the Kirlia. "This is Shuppet." A basic introduction to his Pokemon. He started towards the pool, one othe chairs along side it.

@nebula

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 13:12:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Shortly after she felt the first drops of rain Aaron yelled for them to run but she did the opposite. Even though the rain started to downpour she just took her time. They were going into the pool and she was already wearing her swimsuit who cares if she got a little wet on the way to the hotel. She wasn't worried about her stuff getting soaked her backpack was waterproof. As she reached the hotel she lifted one foot at a time and let the rain rinse the sand off her bare feet before placing it on the floor in the hotel. She didn't want to track sand into the hotel.

Nebula walked up to Aaron and smiled, "your not afraid of a little water are you? After all we were just at the beach." Her smile widened when he asked her name making her laugh and shake her head. "Apparently your atrocious at remembering as well since I have already told you mine name is Nebula and this is Jupiter remember?" She laughed softly. "It's ok I sometimes have trouble remembering names as well." She looked to the Shuppet at his side as he introduced them as Shuppet. Apparently they didn't name their pokemon. Again nice to meet you Aaron, and Shuppet. Now are we heading to the pool or what?"[/b]

close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
416 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 19:36:08 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
She took her time, not afraid of a little rain. Though it wasn't the rain the bothered him, it was the lightning that sparked overhead as well. She teased him a little bit about it. "It's not the rain that should bother you." Just as he got done saying it, lightning flashed close by, followed by a loud crack. "It's what often comes with it." Lighning may have a small chance of hitting you, but it was still dangerous. Evidently, he didn't remember her introducing herself...she laughed at him, making him blush and look away. Nebula. Interesting name.

Off they went to the pool. Where others staying at the hotel had already been gathering to play. It was tough to find a spot, but they eventually did. Laying his few belongings on the lounge chair, he took out the ball that Shuppet was playing with earlier, and tossed it. The ghost bopped it up with her horn, then bounced it on her head a few times before bopping it towards the Kirlia. A simple game of catch. Taking off his crocs, he walked over to the edge of the pool. "Shall we?" Making sure the coast was clear, he jumped and spun, going into the water. Coming back up, he swam a little bit away to give her room to jump in as well.

@nebula

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 20:42:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Aaron seamed a little like a worry wort but it was nice that he cared so much and she gave him a smile. "I appreciate your concern but I'm not worried. There's a one in five hundred thousand chance that I could be struck by lightning I would say the odds are in my favor wouldn't you?" The truth was Nebula loved a good thunder storm the flashes of lightning the loud cracks of thunder that could shake the ground. It was the best most exhilarating thing in the world.

Following Aaron to the pull she was glad it was still open, some places close their pools during a storm like this but the hotel must not be worried, and Aaron didn't seemed to be worried so why should she be worried? She watched as Aaron took out a ball for his Shuppet to play with and watched as they bopped it to Jupiter who hit it lightly back. Before getting in the pool she grabbed two more of her poke'balls and called out her Goomy Venus and her Deino Eclipse who quickly joined in the game of ball. Seeing them happily playing she looked to see if there was a clear place in the pool than leaped in with a cannon ball. Coming up out of the water she shook her head to get the hair out of her face. "This is beautiful don't you think?"
close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
416 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 1:24:50 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
"When it's pouring down rain, it doesn't need to hit you. As poor of a conductor as water is, it still conducts electricity." There's a reason sports events and the like got cancelled in storms like this. But she didn't seem concerned in the slightest. Well, if she got very dead for it, it won't be his problem...he did warn her after all. He watched as Shuppet bopped the ball back to the Kirlia, and Nebula releasing two more Pokemon, a Goomy and a Deino. And the four of them started to bop the ball around. Only then did she join him in the pool. With a cannon ball. How basic.

Criticisms about entry aside, he guessed it did seem to match her personality type. Coming back up, she asked him a question. To which he only tilted his head in confusion. "What is?" He was always stoic. And didn't quite know what she meant by that. Either way, he would drift towards one of the slides. Even as Shuppet bopped the ball a little far into the water. Eh, the Pokemon will figure it out. Splayed out on top of the water on his back, he did keep an eye on what was going on where he was going so he wouldn't get swam over. Aaron wasn't much of a talker. He was definitely quieter than his older brother was.

@nebula

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 17:41:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Nebula just shrugged off what he said about the rain being a conducter. As far as she knew no one has ever been killed being out in the rain by lightning unless they themselves were actually struck. It was obvious they would never agree, she was a risk taker and he wasn't. So instead she just decided to enjoy swimming.

She dove underwater and did a handstand than flipped under water and resurfaced. She loved swimming underwater. Sometimes she wondered why she wasn't born a water type pokemon. Upon resurfacing she heard Aaron ask her what is. She looked at him and smiled, "This whole area is, the pool is beautiful, watching our pokemon play is beautiful, the beach even though it's storming outside is beautiful. Heck even the thunderstorm is beautiful in it's own way wouldn't you agree?"
close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
416 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 21:30:43 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
So she was the type that enjoyed the simple things. Aaron nodded. But also had something to say. "Every place has their ugly side. But yeah, the staff here does a good job at keeping the place nice." Part of the reason his old man sprung for the place and paid for his stay. He was a ghost type trainer, so he normally was a little on the dark side anyways. Or looked at things a bit darker. He leaned back and just floated with this stomach up. The little ball that the Pokemon were playing with landed nearby. His Shuppet floated over and took a deep breath. Down under she went, and bopped it back up at the two dragons and psychic type.

"What brought you to Slateport anyways? I ditched my older brother and hope to meet him here. He's doing the gym circuit, so he'll eventually find his way here." Slateport did have a gym after all. Though how well Kee would do in it he severely doubted. Kee wasn't a bad trainer per se, but he was kind of weak. He only hoped his brother had buckled down and actually trained a bit. Otherwise there would be no way that he would be able to earn a badge. Aaron on the other hand...well, he was confident enough to give it a go. But he also had no interest in actually doing the gym circuit. Being a part of it on the other hand...

@nebula