awards
5,055 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
fight or flight? [ gym ]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 4:01:45 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Of course, the Garchomp flying straight into her favorite weather meant that he had to be careful—he maybe forgot to warm Sam about the boulders that would come hurtling out of nowhere?

The fact remained that Dragonair was very much capable of flight had left him speechless—hell, even the little thing about Garchomp being legitimately able to do the same (thanks to intrepid adventurers discovering it was possible in Alola) made him stop to reconsider to change his game; specifically how many more Pokémon he could add to the roster.

What he was not expecting, however—

Why was the sand blowing in this part of the storm much… wetter than usual? He had a few seconds’ warning to look up as he saw a shadow coming from somewhere above him and then—

“Wha—!” he exclaimed as he felt someone crash into him; very nearly knocking him (them) off the Garchomp’s back.

“Whoa, Sam?!” he continued as he twisted around to notice the other had literally caught him in the most unorthodox method of ‘tag’ so far—

Normally everyone would chase after him in the weather.

This was something else altogether.

Tapping the ear piece he had on, the howling grit eventually subsided as the Garchomp coasted lower, circling until they finally landed.

“That was—that was definitely an unconventional way of tagging me,” he began with a chuckle. “Fact of the matter that Dragonair as well as Garchomp can fly, thanks to explorers around Alola confirming it can be done, well—you’ve opened up the possibilities of even more aerial mounts.”

Rummaging around in his jacket as he snapped the goggles back to reveal his face, he finally found what he was looking for and held it out for Sam to take.

“Congratulations!”

just in case, the ending was discussed between me and wizz!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fight or flight? [ gym ]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2021 0:46:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: