2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
skyler vs king (HST)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 18:01:13 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
It's like striking a match against the flame of her temper. King's challenge reflected in a silver gaze that soon sharpens with piercing interest. A mouth angled to show off nice teeth in a way that is everything but nice. Captain Dross inhales deeply, chin lifted in apparent response to the challenge he throws at her feet.

"Think you've got more stamina?" Silver meets with blue and the curve of her smile only sharpens, a whetted knife edged in amusement. She makes a point to flash a gaze to his biceps before returning to the dare in his eyes. "Muscles only take you so far, you know. And I've known plenty of people who were all talk."

In her visits to local underground fighting rings, she'd often found that women were in general more vicious. What some might lack in physical strength they more than made up for in raw, untethered disposition to win at any cost. Skyler could sympathize. She'd had to fight them - and what glorious fights they'd been.

Her fingers reach for the first of the repugnant shots, molten silver following the shape of King's jawline and wondering if he'd be able to give her such a fight.

She doubted it.

By the time she reaches his eyes, she's already on her third shot. Bile rises up in her throat, but hubris and greed demand that she doesn't taste it in her tongue - swallowing it down with another shot. "Fuck, this is downright foul." Unbidden, a coughing fit escapes her throat. "You drank this shit often?"

Back in the beach, the fight reaches its inevitable end when her Weavile slashes icy claws into Gabite's flesh, knocking it out. But the battle between the two humans is just beginning, carried on continuously foul shouts and bared teeth. Wondering how far the other will go.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
skyler vs king (HST)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 7:31:25 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: