TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Doug vs Jayden [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 6:00:49 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

"ballonea? it's..." how does he explain his hometown? it's been years since he's been back. well, that wasn't quite true. he had stayed there for nearly a year when he'd had to return for the funeral...

[break][break] "it's quiet." another pause, before he adds, hopefully helpfully, "there are a lot of trees?" and ghosts. there were a lot of ghosts, especially in the tangled wood. though... something told michail that maybe his competitor-friend would not have enjoyed that detail as much.

[break][break] his suspicions are confirmed at the other's word. what doug called creepy, jayden thought of as interesting.

[break][break] "maybe they were just being friendly?" he offers.

[break][break] the bell rings, signaling the end of the round. the man drops to his knees with a disappointment cry, where as the redhead scowls, turning away.

[break][break] "huh?" he blinks. there was a faint burning in the air... " oh — it looks like you won, sir." he offers his hand out in a polite handshake. "by the way, i'm michail."

[break][break] maybe they'd forgotten to introduce themselves earlier.

[attr="class","ooc"] // doug wins!

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#9e34eb; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#9e34eb;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Doug vs Jayden [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 6:07:31 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Doug vs Jayden

What could have been a friendship.

"Quiet and creepy... Huh, sounds like the fields. Were the ghosts there friendly, too?" The youth said with a laugh, before blinking as the bells rang. "Ah, crud."

Despite the utterance, it turned out that... he had somehow won. The youth blinked in confusion, squinting at the scores and glancing at his gun for a moment before scratching at the back of his head, pursing his lips.

"I've no idea how that happened..." He muttered, reaching to scratch at his chin. "Guess I zoned out a bit."

Might have been a bit hyper critical of himself for every shot he missed, too...

He glanced over at the poor middle aged man on his knees and the scowling girl, awkwardly tugging at the neck of his shirt.

Then, his gaze turned to the young man offering his hand- Michail, as it turned out.

"Pleasure to meet'cha, Michail. Friends call me Doug!" He said, smiling pleasantly at the man.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Doug vs Jayden [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 22:53:31 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: