Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Eris vs Vic! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 22:52:37 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”Oh, hell yeah!” Vic interlocks pinky fingers with hers, giving them a shake for good measure. A proper pinky promise. One he decides at that very moment he will not dare break, even if the raging fires of Mt. Chimney try to get in the way. So help me Arceus, Vic and Eris will play soccer one day!
[break][break]
On this day though…
[break][break]
On this day they continued to limbo.
[break][break]
He laughs at her words, trying to imagine the scene being described by the girl. ”Really? I can’t imagine what he must look like when he’s spooked, that sounds hilarious!... And I saw it, yeah, but there was a lot of ice everywhere, so I didn’t see it properly, you know? Shame, huh? But hey, maybe he’d let you see Articuno if you ask really really nicely.” Dark days await , here’s to hoping he has some way to deal with the headache that is likely to come his way.
[break][break]
As for the limbo dancing part of all this…
[break][break]
It seems like this is the end for Vic.
[break][break]
He goes low, really low, so low he’s sure he heard his back making a painful sound, while it’s also difficult to maintain balance. But, this time the Bagon is not fast enough to stop the Cinccino, and the bar falls on him, making him hit the sand. ”Oh... Mmm... Guess that makes it your win, Eris!” He laughs, and honestly, he’d probably need to stay right there for a little while...
[break][break]
His poor back...

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ | ERIS WINS!

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxmm]font:12px roboto;--accent: #E27795;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #E27795;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #E27795;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#DD797C; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#DD797C; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Eris vs Vic! || H✩T
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 7:26:49 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: