[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
limbo mania!

Despite her shaky start, Eris feels as if she's done quite well thus far! Sure, some parts of the tournament was a little scuffed but it doesn't make the effort she and her team put in any less real!
[break][break]
Overall, she's ready to keep going and keep up the pace!
[break][break]
Her next competition is somewhat of a doozy, a simple bar placed across a walkway as the referee chugs down yet another can of caffeinated charja-cola. It can't be good for his health but by the looks of things, he's very attentive and raring to get the party started.
[break][break]
"When's they be coming? DQs for the latecomers, you snooze, you lose, right? What that them kids say nowadays... oh right, this ain't very cash money of them innit?"
[break][break]
The more he speaks to her, the stranger his movements get, his arms swaying like jellyfish as he begins to bob up and down. For a moment, Eris finds herself concerned and so does the Cinccino that stands by her side. If anything, she prays that her opponent arrives quickly to begin this round.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Eris vs Vic! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 15:42:02 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Vic has been having a great time, you know? Just chilling and vibing and doing fun challenges and totally not stressing out whenever he has to do an actual battle for which his new pokemon are totally not prepared for because he’s trying really hard to leave behind the whole pro trainer mentality. Yeah! Just good times here!
[break][break]
Good times like… limbo!
[break][break]
Limbo is fun, right? There’s no way a limbo match could turn bad, or chaotic, or dangerous, or be utterly humiliating for anyone.
[break][break]
Even if challenging an eleven year old.
[break][break]
”Hey, how’s it going?” The man smiles as if he’s unaware they have been waiting for him, a small Bagon running to catch up and almost crashing against his leg when he stops near the limbo bar. He stands almost a whole 50 cm taller than Eris, but he doesn't seem to care. ”So… Are we doing this or what?”

[BREAK][BREAK]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxmm]font:12px roboto;--accent: #E27795;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #E27795;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #E27795;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#DD797C; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#DD797C; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Vic! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 4:52:57 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
limbo mania!

"Hi, Mister! You're ju-"
[break][break]
"ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRA! You be late, fam!"
[break][break]
Before Eris can even get a word in, the referee seems to be losing his marbles, downing yet another can of charja-cola and slamming the empty can against a table.
[break][break]
"For that, I expect to see your best schmoves. No funky shit, no broken back excuses! Ya best be limboing under that bar or fair and square!" He takes a solemn breath and points to the bar set upon the field, kept in the air by two Cutieflies.
[break][break]
"Each time, you may choose to have your pokemon help raise the bar for you, or sabotage your opponents to lower it. Since kid over here is shorter, we'll be keeping track of two different bar heights to make it fair."
[break][break]
With the explanation finally over, Eris sighs and extends a hand to the stranger once more.
[break][break]
"I'm Eris! Nice to meet ya!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Eris vs Vic! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 16:19:25 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Seeing the referee carelessly downing can upon can of Charja-cola awakens in Vic the memory of his own Dragonite shotgunning one and then destroying a whole bunch of plants only for Tapu Bulu to end up hurling a tree at him. Yeah, let’s just say Vic has learned not to fuck with that stuff, and now he’s worrying that this person will be in no condition to be doing anything, much less overseeing the game, five minutes from now.
[break][break]
Still, he nods along with the instructions, acting as if he perfectly understood when, honestly… he’s still a little bit confused.
[break][break]
His attention turns to the girl though, and he smiles brightly at her. ”Hey Eris! I’m Vic, it’s nice to meet you.” He shakes her hand, although he does wonder what a child is doing out here unsupervised. Is she okay? Does she need help? She looks fine, but kids are pretty good at acting fine…
[break][break]
”You’re playing too? Wanna go first, then?”

[BREAK][BREAK]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#DD797C; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#DD797C; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Vic! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 7:26:10 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
limbo mania!

Vic... Vicky, Victoria? Victor, Victini... There's a lot of names that spring up in her mind with that name, but she can't quite be certain that it's a nickname.
[break][break]
Nevertheless, she doesn't dwell on it for too long, trying to figure out what she should be doing as the referee scrutinises his Cutiefly assistants. The first turn is easy enough for her to clear but perhaps, that's what inspires her to signal her plan to Latte.
[break][break]
"Okay, your go!"
[break][break]
As soon as Vic tries to take his turn, the Cinccino will be there to lend a 'Helping Hand', lowering the bar just a little to add some spice to the challenge!

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Eris vs Vic! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 16:49:20 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Victini. Yes, that’s his name of course. How did Eris guess?
[break][break]
Obviously, Vic would never suspect a kid of even thinking anything malicious, so he’s totally oblivious as to her intention when the game begins. He even praises her when she clears the bar with no problem, going all ”Oh, nice work! with that idiot smile of his.
[break][break]
When his turn comes, he doesn’t expect it to be hard either, because athletic as he may be, the first stage of a game of limbo should be easy for anyone, right? It shouldn’t be a struggle at all, but thanks to the Cincinno, the bar keeps getting lower and lower, and he has to bend back more and more…
[break][break]
”Huh...What th–”
[break][break]
Worry not, because Gumball the Bagon is here to help, and in a masterful display of ‘use your head’, she jumps forward and uses HEADBUTT to push the bar up. That's totally what people mean when saying that, right?
[break][break]
How did Vic not fall out of sheer surprise? No clue, but he makes it to the other side!

[BREAK][BREAK]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Vic! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 23:50:44 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
limbo mania!

It's her turn again, and the Cutieflies seem to be concocting some kind of plan, buzzing cheerily as they lower the bar. Though Eris really shouldn't be struggling, Latte is there to support her, hitting the bar upwards with a Tail Slap and getting buzzed at by the tiny fairies.
[break][break]
"Fun thought... do you think humans could be thought of as crispy? Cos you know how sometimes our bones crack when we move right?? Does that make us crispy...?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Eris vs Vic! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 7:52:48 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

’Do you think humans could be thought of as crispy?’
[break][break]
Damn, man, kids ask the weirdest questions sometimes. How is he supposed to reply to that when all the word ‘crispy’ sparks in his mind is images of delicious Rice Krispies... and now he’s hungry and thinking that ‘Krispy’ would be a great name for a pokémon in his team. Put a note on that.
[break][break]
”Mmm… Maybe? Maybe we’re more crunchy than crispy…” He responds as Eris finishes her turn, taking her 100% seriously here, as if this is a major concern. Maybe it’s only kids that are crispy and once you’re an adult you get crunchy with all those back pains and whatever else…
[break][break]
Too real?
[break][break]
The bar is up once again, and Vic goes under it. This time, his Bagon doesn’t help. Since unbeknownst to her trainer, she plans on using ZEN HEADBUTT to slam the bar down during Eris’ next turn.
[break][break]
Is that even possible? No clue, but she sure will try it anyway.

[BREAK][BREAK]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Vic! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 9:30:35 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
limbo mania!

"Crunchy? I suppose so... Pokemon would find our bones crunchy and all!" It comes as no surprise to her, having seen all those starving, trainerless pokemon picking the bones of corpses. She even remembers the sound that each kind of bite makes - Hollow, gritty, strangely chewy? Or maybe that's just cartilage.
[break][break]
"Though I guess back pains would make you somewhat... noodley? Iunno! Maybe it makes your muscles too tough so you're not exactly crispy!"
[break][break]
What an odd conversation.
[break][break]
Regardless, it seems like she's having fun, keeping a steady balance as she slips under the lowered bar. Latte, on the other hand, is ready to pay back the favour, Slapping Vic's bar down with her Tail!

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Eris vs Vic! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 22:03:42 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Back pains make you noodley.
[break][break]
Yeah, sound logic, that checks out.
[break][break]
Vic doesn’t know much about starving, trainerless pokemon picking the bones of corpses (Seriously, Eris, what the fuck?) but he does know a thing or two about training and muscles and joints. Wow, look at him being smart and all!
[break][break]
”Noodley, huh?” He chuckles at this. ”Yeah, guess so, but that’s why you always gotta remember to do your stretches and be careful when you bend down!” Solid advice, but he also would have added that Eris probably didn’t need it, since she looked like she was like… 9. Since when do kids get back pains anyways? Still, he didn't want her to go 'I'm not a kid!' and all. Vic has younger siblings, he knows how those things go.
[break][break]
Anyway, back to the limbo thing…
[break][break]
Vic struggles a little but he manages to make it to the other side. Yet the Bagon thinks Eris’ Cinccino is being real rude (eventhough she started it?), so she aims a DRAGON BREATH at the other pokémon in an attempt to paralyze it.
[break][break]
No one said that was against the rules!

[BREAK][BREAK]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Vic! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 6:28:31 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
limbo mania!

"Are you some sort of like... athlete or something? Do you do pokemon marathons around Hoenn?? You sound like you do! Either that or you just sound like some ancient dinosaur..."
[break][break]
Heaven knows she's met her fair share of dinosaurs! Both literally and figuratively! You could even be a dinosaur in spirit too! Watch out, lizard people. Eris is ONTO YOU!
[break][break]
As the cutieflies lower the bar once more, Eris finds herself holding her breath just to keep her balance. Latte is way too shaken by the Dragon's fishy Breath to make a move, so she just has to do this on her own!
[break][break]
"So Mister Vic, what kinda job do you do?? When you're not... y'know! Trying to assert dominance over other trainers and all!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Eris vs Vic! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 14:21:58 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

‘You just sound like some ancient dinosaur…’
[break][break]
Damn, Eris, you didn’t have to go that hard. Why you gotta do Vic like that? Man’s gonna need some Aloe Vera ASAP.
[break][break]
He laughs though, with the kind of sorta-awkward and sorta-nervous laugh of someone who had been hit too close to home by the silly words of a child. ”Ah, I guess I kind of am? Or used to be, at least! I played soccer. Have you ever played, Eris?” It’s not a lie, he played well into his university days. But, after that? Not quite. He does still jog and go to the gym though!
[break][break]
They keep on lowering the limbo bar, and the game is starting to get really hard – Vic having to lean back more and more each time in order to be able to cross to the other side. But, hey, that’s how limbo goes! As a silver lining: with the Cinccino now paralyzed, the Bagon is free to help him without distraction, being quick to headbutt the bar up despite the Cutieflies best efforts to hold it down.
[break][break]
Assert dominance over other trainers, huh? You got some fancy words there! Nah, I’m here to have a good time, but if you really wanna know… I’m actually a ranger!”

[BREAK][BREAK]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Vic! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 0:43:50 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
limbo mania!

He stumbles over his answer and in turn, garners Eris' attention. Is he trying to cover up his lizard origins? Or perhaps the fact that he's travelled through some kind of wormhole and ended up in the present? She squints but doesn't quite try to pursue the answers. After all, his secrets would eventually be revealed when she toppled the Lizard King in her adventures!
[break][break]
"Nuh uh, not for real at least. Never really got picked for any team when the other kids played it. I knew how to kick the ball though!" And how to defend the goal or pass to her teammates. Though Eris had never managed to play with other kids, she'd most certainly spent time learning the rules and fundamentals in the hopes that she'd get to join. Ah well, the missed chances of youth.
[break][break]
"You're a ranger??" Excitement fills her as she takes her turn, the jolt of energy almost causing her to bump into the bar. "Do you know a lot of people? Like uhm... ? Or that bungling burglar ? What do rangers typically do? Are you just rescuing pokemon or is there more to do?"
[break][break]
With the paralysis wearing off, Latte vows to payback the favour, ready to lend the Cutieflies a Helping Hand for the next time that they lower the bar. No Bagon would be allowed to maintain their tyranny for long!

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Eris vs Vic! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 2:04:28 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Damn, Eris, way too sprinkle in some sad backstory. Now Vic feels bad.
[break][break]
I hope you’re happy, Myria.
[break][break]
Obviously, as one can expect, athletic, overly friendly, and conventionally attractive as Vic has always been (although the pink hair isn’t all that conventional, is it?), back when he was in school he was always the kind of popular kid who got picked among the first for those sorts of games. Hell, he even got to do the picking! So, when hearing Eris say she never got picked for any teams when the other kids played, he feels really sad for her. ”Really? Aw, now I wish we had played soccer instead. Maybe next time!” It’s one of his favourite things in the world, after all, and he really doesn’t like the idea of a nice kid like Eris missing out on fun things like those.
[break][break]
But, his sadness fades as fast as it comes, because he can’t help but smile when hearing how excited the girl is to talk about rangers. Bungling burglar? Ha! Not sure how Lars would feel to hear you calling him that. We had this one challenge against this stupid machine the other day… he got so pissed he ended up using Articuno’s z-move and freezing everything. It was wild!” Yes, here is Vic gossiping about with an eleven year old while they limbo dance. ”Rangers do all sorts of things though! We help pokémon, yeah, but we also help people too. It’s really fun!”
[break][break]
While all this goes on, Vic almost loses his balance when trying to pass under an extremely low bar, his back beginning to hurt from all the effort. The Bagon is having none of it though, and she’s done playing, so once again, she goes for the Cinccino – this time with a ZEN HEADBUTT.
[break][break]
”Gumball… Come on, be nice…” Vic sighs.

[BREAK][BREAK]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Vic! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 10:15:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[break]
limbo mania!

There is only so much happiness a gremlin can hold in their heart.
[break][break]
Eris doesn't care much for her past, or at least, the parts that involved other kids. But she does appreciate the kindness that Vic shows, even if he holds no capability to change the past.
[break][break]
"We can always play soccer another time! We can make a pinky promise for that!" Her smile is as genuine as her wish, a pinky held out to Vic as she waits for him to agree to the promise. "Lars broke into Razz's house one time with two other people! Since I was the only one in the house, I gathered all of the ghosts and we spooked 'em real good!" But when Vic mentions Articuno, it's clear that he's stepped on a landmine.
[break][break]
"YOU GOT TO SEE IT? WHAT WAS IT LIKE??" Her fingers grasp at the hem of his shirt, her eyes brimming with unbridled curiosity. "I wanted to see it earlier but Lars said it was sleeping! And! And... I really wanna see it! If I became a ranger, would I be able to?"
[break][break]
The words come out quicker than she's able to think on it, a bitterness soon residing on her tongue as she's yelled at the referee to take her turn. Having been headbutted by Gumball, Latte growls, hitting the Cinccino with her paws before turning to the Cutieflies. Once more, when Vic is to take his turn, she'll help the Cutieflies out and Slap the bar down once and for all!

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES