February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
360 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Doug vs Evette (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 18:56:32 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
“In absolute terms? Maybe. But it isn’t my primary focus or anything.” It just happened to occur relatively often on her travels, as was likely the case for many others. Plus, she simply had a penchant for more roundabout and complicated tactics, which often worked well on other trainers and wild Pokemon. Much like she was playing a longer game here, carefully setting things up but also reacting quickly. Much like she recalled Foongus before it fully fainted, just to spare it the pain of burning more and more.

However, now that only Chespin and an enraged Hattenna were left, she could move on. This was a little something she had thought of when the little boy had learned the move, and she wanted to try it out now. “Chespin, get ready to do the thing,” she called out and he closed his eyes as if preparing something ominous. Mostly though, he prepared to take the next attack – and then pain split right back. That way, the recoil it suffered before would be rendered meaningless if nothing else.
“You seem to do this more than me, though. Most people I met would get more worried about an injured Pokemon like that.” And they would take this turn of events way worse, too.
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,948 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Doug vs Evette (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 19:16:17 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

DOUG VS EVETTE

Battle between complete strangers

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/867945880358113310/Megalo_Box_OST_Soundtrack_13_47_-_The_Slum_City_feat._COMA-CHI_320_kbps.mp3[/player]
"Joy's fine; if Blissey's are anything, it's tough." He said, waving away his own worries. "Ya get used to being on the spot after the first few times!"

He raised his hand towards the Chespin while his incensed Hatterene glared it down, shaking off the after pain from the split as her eyes glowed a neon purple.

"Hold it still with Psychic!

-Hatterene used Psychic on the Chespin!
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
360 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Doug vs Evette (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 19:39:44 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
“Ah, well, if you can’t get there, bulk up some more,” she told it, since Chespin seemed to be unable to get out of the psychic for the time being. Eve figured that it would have to let go eventually to attack again, thus presenting an opportunity to move in. Chespin, at the very least, seemed rather eager to do that or faint trying. He had been itching for a chance to prove himself. Probably par for the course when one was the only boy in a whole team of girls.

Though in her opinion, success was secondary in that. “I never had a Blissey, but this little one is fairly tough, too. Though he definitely hasn’t finished growing just yet.” It was only at the beginning of its evolutionary line, after all. Likely, he would grow even stronger over time.
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,948 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Doug vs Evette (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 19:52:18 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

DOUG VS EVETTE

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/867945880358113310/Megalo_Box_OST_Soundtrack_13_47_-_The_Slum_City_feat._COMA-CHI_320_kbps.mp3[/player]
"He's plenty tough as is, if he could take out Joy that quick... Doubt he's had any astronaut training, though!" he said as he grinned wide, crossing his arms over his chest before nodding at Vivi.

"Make him vomit." He said bluntly.

The Hatterene blinked at her trainer blankly, before she smiled maliciously and began to shake and rotate the Chespin in her psychic grip vigorously.

-Hatterene used Psychic on the Chespin!

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
360 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Doug vs Evette (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 21:07:51 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
“Astronaut training?” Briefly, Eve found herself confused at what was going on there. However, the other pretty quickly showed her just what he meant by it.

And it was distasteful, gross, and also kind of insulting. Especially if that was not something he had chosen at random. Blushing slightly, Eve looked away while Chespin puked, quickly losing consciousness….

…so, she just huffed, puffed, recalled him and started walking away. That….that was simply not something she wished to take. Not after what had presumably happened at the bar before. Eve had no idea whether or not that guy had seen, but she suddenly did not really feel like it. John the Doug had had any number of choices to handle this.
And he had chosen quite poorly, in her opinion.
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,948 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Doug vs Evette (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 23:50:50 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

DOUG VS EVETTE

In retrospective, perhaps he could have taken into consideration that Eve might not much care for such a display.

"Why am I such an idiot?" The youth muttered as the woman returned her pokemon and turned around to leave promptly, his Hatterene looking at her with a measure fury.

Naturally, the pokemon known for beating people feeling sad within an inch of their life was not handling the woman's indignation well- So Doug returned her promptly to her pokeball, before she made the situation worse.

"Wait, wait! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" The youth shouted as he sprinted after Eve quickly catching up, running past and turning on his heel before bowing at the waist repeatedly. "I did not mean any offense, I swear!"

He was just an idiot, as could well attest.
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
360 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Doug vs Evette (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 9:56:46 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
Honestly, she had not expected him to do this. People these days usually did not, well, apologize. Like, at all. Oh, they rationalized, they explained, they argued. But a flat out apology? That was rare. The boy, despite his odd behaviour sometimes, seemed to have had a decent upbringing at least. Eve had stopped, watched, and nodded now with a sigh.

If he could go out and apologize, then she could at the very least honour that with acceptance. “Apology accepted,” she thus started. It was a bit blank and dull, but just because she was approving of his reparations did not mean her feelings would suddenly turn around completely. “I guess I overacted a little, just storming off. But I came here expecting a battle, not a farce. The Pokemon of others are not toys to play with, even if yours can move them about like dolls. It is one thing to win. Another to make fun of an opponent int….gross ways. We might battle here, but we are not barbarians.”
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,948 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Doug vs Evette (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 15:30:48 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

DOUG VS EVETTE

The apology was accepted, which was honestly was not something he would have expected- but he also got a chewing out for his immature behavior, which made more sense.

"Yer right, miss. My behavior was disrespectful, and my orders entirely callous." He said, still bowing.

He would not protest; he deserved it.

Bullying was not something he liked or indulged in, and this could well be considered a form of it. He didn't even understand himself at the moment, nor what must've been going through his head.

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
360 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Doug vs Evette (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 15:51:27 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
Another sigh. “Ah, well, just don’t do it again,” she noted, waving as if to show him that he didn’t need to bow anymore. That reminded her entirely too much of that one wealthy fan of hers who had wanted to kneel before her or whatever. Creep. That man had been a creep.

This boy wasn’t though. He seemed earnest about it all, at least. Hence, she would leave him off the hook without further reparations. Well, mostly. “Either way, I would suggest that you now offer me some refreshments to go with while I look at these pictures you spoke of?”
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,948 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Doug vs Evette (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 16:51:04 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

DOUG VS EVETTE

He was an idiot, but he learned from his mistakes well enough. He would not be doing anything so foolish again in the future... hopefully. His idiocy trascended common sense at times.

Standing back up straight, the youth sighed in relief as she pardoned him fully, before nodding with a tentative smile as she took spoke. It was always awkward for a while whenever these kind of situations happened, so he was thankful she was taking the lead.

"Right! I'll be right back!" He said as he turned around and scrambled for the nearest vending machine- a common enough sight in the Silph headquarters that had become Slateport- before grinding to a stop. "Oh, right! Got any favorites?"

Always best to ask.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,213 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Doug vs Evette (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 22:58:02 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region