NOODLES

NIKOLAI
HE/HIM
TWENTY-FIVE
CYBER BOY
GYM LEADER
37 height
37 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
241 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikolai
NIKOLAI PETROV
crétin [ c / ff ]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2019 15:30:29 GMT
NIKOLAI PETROV Avatar

a hushed breath, a tired breath.

"are you alright?" 

words interrupt the silence of the thick and vast forest that holds an infamous reputation; one he hopes not to experience for himself. nikolai stops by a tree and lowers himself to a knee, careful with his movements as he leans the man he's been helping walk onto a tree.

dallas rhodes: friend, partner, but also an idiot who has fallen ill to the plague. "i told you not to drink from that stream, you idiot." beads of sweat drag down the side of dallas' face, tainting his bare, beautiful skin.

"tempted to just leave you here."

[x]
close tab

played by

Flabby

he/him
Freelancer
officer
63 height
63 height
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dallas
Dallas Rhodes
crétin [ c / ff ]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2019 14:56:20 GMT
Dallas Rhodes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","radio"]

[attr="class","thegood"]

Hot and cold at the same time. Drenched in sweat. His knees wobbled at times. Threatening to all but give out if it wasn’t for the man helping to hold him up.[break][break]

“Yeah…I’m good.” His words contradict the sorry state that blond man is clearly in. Dazed eyes peering at the trees that surround them. Running water was meant to be fresh, right? Apparently not. If there was anything to learn from this at least, it was that Dallas now knew he was not the nature expert he thought he was.[break][break]

“Go for it. At least I’ll die in peace without you nagging in my ear.” He slid down the side of the tree, before resting on the soft grass.[break][break]

“Maybe if I drink some actual fresh water, I’ll feel better. Apparently, no stream is safe nowadays though.” A hand ran across his face to clear some of the sweat. “I thought it was safe cause I saw a Gloom drink it but…you know. Poison type. Probably should have realised that."[break][break]

[attr="class","dlz"]

this is beginning to feel like
THE LONG WINDED
blues of the never this is beginning to feel like it's curling up slowly and finding a throat to choke.

[attr="class","theugly"]

created by rascal

[newclass=.radio] width: 500px; border: 1px solid #1f2226; background-color: #31363c; padding: 25px;[/newclass][newclass=.dlz] margin-top: 5px; padding: 5px; color: #f9f2e6; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; text-transform: uppercase; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.thegood] font:11px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height:15px; color: #f9f2e6; padding:30px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=.thegood b] font:12px 'Oswald', sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; color: #F8B500;[/newclass][newclass=.thegood i] border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.thebad] width: 40px; height:40px; background-color: #1f2226; border-radius: 50px; margin-top: -22px; margin-left: 12px; float: left;[/newclass][newclass=.theugly] background-color: #424851; padding: 5px; margin-top: 10px; font:10px 'Oswald', sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 12px; color: #1f2226;[/newclass][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700] [googlefont=Oswald:400,700]
close tab

played by

NOODLES

NIKOLAI
HE/HIM
TWENTY-FIVE
CYBER BOY
GYM LEADER
37 height
37 height
awards
241 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikolai
NIKOLAI PETROV
crétin [ c / ff ]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2019 18:29:07 GMT
NIKOLAI PETROV Avatar

the choice to leave his partner for dead grows with every word that escapes his idiotic mouth. but nikolai is a good man. a better man than dallas, perhaps.

"too much paperwork." 

reaching behind his back, he pulls out a container full of fresh, clean water and hands it over to his partner. "this is what clean water looks like. drink." even if his partner refuses, nikolai will bring the container to dallas' mouth and feed it to him.

"your condition reminds me of an old folk's tale: a plague that claimed the lives of many villagers. my mother used to tell me it." 

the thought of his mother dampens his mood ever so slightly, but he picks it back up as he rises to his feet. "come on. we need to find grass pokemon." he extends a hand to his partner.

"can you stand?"

[x]
close tab

played by

Flabby

he/him
Freelancer
officer
63 height
63 height
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dallas
Dallas Rhodes
crétin [ c / ff ]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2019 21:02:29 GMT
Dallas Rhodes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","radio"]

[attr="class","thegood"]

At first, the water offered to him made Dallas’ stomach turn. A reminder of his poor life choices until he’s reassured of its cleanliness. A few tentative sips are all that are taken. Refreshing, but unfortunately no miracle cure. He still felt like shit.[break][break]

“Claimed lives? Well, that’s nice to hear.” He forced a few more sips of the clean water down him for his own sake before the next big step arrived. Trying to stand back up. It was so much easier down on the soft grass. Dallas had to get up though. Especially if this plague was a dire as it sounded in the form of children’s stories.[break][break]

“Thanks.” It’s the most he can muster as he takes Nikolai’s hand to hoist himself up. A small stumble in his step, but he managed to keep his balance before glancing around.[break][break]

“As long as it’s not another Gloom, and it’s gonna help me, let’s go.” The blond declared. Taking a few steps on his own before having to resign himself to walking with his partner’s assistance again. As degrading as it felt, he could barely tell what direction he was going right now.[break][break]

“What good is a grass Pokemon gonna do though?”
[break][break]

[attr="class","dlz"]

this is beginning to feel like
THE LONG WINDED
blues of the never this is beginning to feel like it's curling up slowly and finding a throat to choke.

[attr="class","theugly"]

created by rascal

[newclass=.radio] width: 500px; border: 1px solid #1f2226; background-color: #31363c; padding: 25px;[/newclass][newclass=.dlz] margin-top: 5px; padding: 5px; color: #f9f2e6; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; text-transform: uppercase; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.thegood] font:11px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height:15px; color: #f9f2e6; padding:30px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=.thegood b] font:12px 'Oswald', sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; color: #F8B500;[/newclass][newclass=.thegood i] border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.thebad] width: 40px; height:40px; background-color: #1f2226; border-radius: 50px; margin-top: -22px; margin-left: 12px; float: left;[/newclass][newclass=.theugly] background-color: #424851; padding: 5px; margin-top: 10px; font:10px 'Oswald', sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 12px; color: #1f2226;[/newclass][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700] [googlefont=Oswald:400,700]