twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DANNY VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 10:09:34 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]danny's had no problem just running up to a stranger to ask them for a battle. this next one, however, makes him hesitate. dude sure looked angry...

but he's caught staring, unfortunately.

"he-hey! are you uh...looking for a battle?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
DANNY VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 3:59:53 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
there's no conversation here worth having.

he answers simply, instead.

"sure, kid."
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DANNY VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 18:12:43 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"cool, cool."

play it cool, danny.

he nods, then swiftly turns to lead them over to an empty battlefield.

"what's uh...your name, sir?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DANNY VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 18:28:58 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"uh, battle..."

danny fishes out a pokeball, pops it open.

"sorry!"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
DANNY VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 18:42:31 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
he walks away, lighting a cigarette. light dissolves into a breloom, and, the battle begins.

she starts it out simply. a LEECH SEED pours out from her cap, and aims to latch onto the creature.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DANNY VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 19:35:57 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]danny is usually much more vocal than he's being right now but for whatever reason...the other trainer just makes him want to shut up and never speak again.

"just...same thing."

no nickname either.

grimmsnarl's a bit confused but nods regardless as he watches the LEECH SEED sprout. he closes the distance to throw the first POWER-UP PUNCH.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
DANNY VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 19:58:55 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
in the face of such a powerful punch, cap relies on her opponent's size, and potential underestimation of her abilities to COUNTER the blow with one of her own.

meanwhile, trickles of emerald light absorb themselves into her body, taken from the grimmsnarl's own life force.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DANNY VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 20:00:59 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]that's okay. the POWER-UP PUNCH is COUNTERED but that doesn't stop grimmsnarl's muscles from bulging. the fairy-type continues his assault and swings another POWER-UP PUNCH.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
DANNY VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 20:04:08 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
the punch comes in for another strike, getting her on the shoulder. she winces, audibly, but small spores shake from her body from the EFFECT SPORE she naturally was born with.

she retaliates, a DYNAMIC PUNCH of her own.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DANNY VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 20:06:30 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]which of the effects from EFFECT SPORE will grimmsnarl suffer from?

it's PARALYSIS!

muscles seize up, slowing as grimmsnarl takes the hit from the DYNAMIC PUNCH. he's much slower when returning with a HAMMER ARM.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
DANNY VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 20:12:10 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
the hammer backed blow would surely cripple her ability to fight, but, she's rewarded in the fact he is paralyzed. the effort is minimal, to side-step the strike, and place a DYNAMIC PUNCH into the grimmsnarl's arm.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DANNY VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 7:47:21 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]the DYNAMIC PUNCH finds its mark, striking against grimmsnarl's arm. he snarls in response, tongue flicking out before he takes a step back to FLATTER the other with applause, confusing the shit out of it.

again, danny is quiet.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
DANNY VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 19:16:55 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
with both pokemon CONFUSED, it becomes more a battle of wits (or lack thereof) than endurance. confusion riddles the creatures mind, and the grimmsnarl becomes double, then triple. she steps back, then blindly begins a barrage of SEED BOMBS. if you can't land a pinpoint strike —— nuke it.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DANNY VS KING (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 19:26:21 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]this battle isn't going in danny's favor, that much he realizes.

with grimmsnarl CONFUSED, fighting becomes much more difficult. there's nothing the fairy-type can do against the barrage of SEED BOMBS that singe his fur. he snarls, attempting to fight back with a HAMMER ARM that swings wildly.

[attr="class","noodles"]