6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs noah [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 2:28:13 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"you finally made it," kyle tells when he chances upon noah upon wandering about, hands clapping. "you know i've been very lonely without you here."

which wasn't true and purely an exaggeration to jest with his boyfriend.

"what are you up to? been on the grind like i am or are you just starting the have fun now?"

the curve on his lips couldn't be withheld at the sight of noah. though they've been together for a while, there were still instances of him losing his words in front of him.

this was one of those. being objective at least gets something off of his mouth.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
kyle vs noah [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 3:16:08 GMT
noah faber Avatar
"you're telling me, man." noah kicks a pebble bashfully— before quickly checking upon its sole for damage. he relinquishes his prized sneaker from his hands, letting it settle on the ground like a fragile treasure. "i've done a few battles here and there, but nothing too crazy. after this whole tourney's done, i go right back to work anyway. not gonna burn myself out."

in a neat arc, noah's pokeball travels. it lands, cracking open to reveal his urshifu. a small growl leaves its muzzle as fists rise like gates.

"wanna get some ice cream after?" noah asks.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs noah [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 3:25:19 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"that's a date then!"

kyle gets excited and throws his pokeball in the same enthusiastic manner as noah as a result as opposed to his usual, calmer way. it gets his own urshifu out.

"he got special attention the last few months just for this. i hope you're ready!"

the urshifu turns to kyle and then back to the other urshifu. 'few months' wasn't an overstatement since all they did was beat up wild pokemon and some other things on the side.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
kyle vs noah [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 3:59:59 GMT
noah faber Avatar
"whoever wins pays!" not that it mattered. their wallets were slowly joining into one.

noah's urshifu erupts into battle. not one to backdown from an almost-mirror match, the pokemon's fur bristles hot with tenacity.

"okay, but where's my special attention?" the gym leader asks.

the urshifu dives in close to the other. a barrage of punches is thrown, potentially matched by the other's: a thunderous applause of their own creation.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs noah [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 4:33:35 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"you really wanna do it here?" he asks noah, eyebrow raised. "right here, right now?"

the urshifu both exchange their punches. kyle pays them little attention after the demands noah has asked from him.

placing his arms on his waist, he makes an awkward chuckle, bowing his head for a moment before raising them up slowly to look at noah.

"special attention after dinner?" he asks.

he's willing to negotiate if noah wants some other time slot. won't be surprised if he moves it some time sooner in the day.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
kyle vs noah [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 8:22:28 GMT
noah faber Avatar
noah is caught off-guard as the clangor of fists buffets the space before them. he rubs his own neck. "no! y'mean it?— IRON HEAD!"

his urshifu attempts to seize the other with a clawed lunge. should it be able, the massive bear swings its head forward. white headband-like fur whipping in the wind caused by the move's momentum.

"after dinner's good for me. i'm a patient guy."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs noah [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 14:21:36 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the iron head gives kyle's own urshifu a concussion. he quickly recovers though and strikes back with a surging strikes with a sweep of the others leg, followed back with a second strike on other's head once the other's off balance.

"so, any plans between ice cream and dinner? catching up on points?"

noah's been competitive and not at the same time, though he just might have been a show off on hindsight. it makes kyle think the answer for his question is yes.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
kyle vs noah [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 3:14:00 GMT
noah faber Avatar
"after this, i've got one other battle then a break." noah says. again, the ruckus of the battle punches in between his words. "might take a dip in the ocean though, t-b-h. 'cause it's way too fuckin' hot."

his urshifu falls to the ground, but it does not stop. growling, the bear twists its hips and swings it thick legs underneath the other to take the other with it.

"and 'sides, i gotta show off my summer bod while there's still time!"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs noah [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 3:54:50 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle's face gets flushed at the blatant and direct way of flirting. he swears he'll never get used to it.

"w-wanna take a dip together?" he offers, suggesting the same to noah.

both urshifu are now on the ground and kyle's starts pawing the other like a bunch of children playfighting, except it looks awkward to look like because they're now both overgrown.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
kyle vs noah [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 4:45:11 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"duh, i was gonna ask you if you wanted to come."

on the ground, the urshifu wrestle and slam paw. however, a WICKED BLOW jolts forth in piston-like fashion. the impact is enough to part the two urshifu in opposite directions.

after they drift across the arena, noah and presumably the other's, lift themselves up.

"we'll need another layer of sunscreen though. loser has to put it on the other and themselves. got it?" noah says in between commands.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs noah [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:35:13 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle raises a brow, wondering the implications of the bet. he says nothing though and simply agrees to the terms set by noah.

"sure. why not?"

he whistles for his urshifu's attention. the same pokemon that had to be reminded multiple times that not every time is play time bounces back to its feet, recovering from the assault.

"close in on him."

the urshifu rushes, aided by a jet of water behind him, as he aqua jets towards the other urshifu with a quick strike. the distance shouldn't be closed so it's more exciting.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
kyle vs noah [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:48:35 GMT
noah faber Avatar
noah's urshifu tightens its defenses. arms remain close to the body. feet dare not remain too comfortable in their places.

"good and they gotta be naked too!"

his urshifu DETECTS. as the AQUA JET brings the other close, the bear is quick to swerve backward before lunging back in again. fingers leave no gaps between them as an open palm rushes in for an AERIAL ACE.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs noah [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 7:06:43 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
detect doesn't work because urshifu has unseen fist. the strike still connects, as it is with the other urshifu's aerial ace.

"so, like, naked at the beach?" he clarifies. "i don't think slateport beach is a nude beach."

he just wants to cover their asses for any legal complications. he knows he's had to apprehend naked people on the beach before back when hoenn was still normal and he's still a regular police officer.

with both of them close together, kyle's urshifu gives noah's a straight to the face with a dynamic punch.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
kyle vs noah [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 7:15:52 GMT
noah faber Avatar
"no! like, at the apartment! i think i have some swimming trunks left there still."

hoenn was never normal. who is kyle kidding? then again, being in the line of duty meant being pushed into situations far removed from normal, everyday life.

the DYNAMIC PUNCH lands thanks to its speed: a product of the other's specialized training. conversely, his own has mastered the art of patience. of finding the right time to strike— but every pokemon has their moments. moments to succeed. moments to falter.

the punch lands harshly and dizzies noah's pokemon. as it struggles to regain composure, its head swings heavy.

"ah! hang on, man!" noah shouts. his urshifu darts forth, swinging a colossal arm for a BRICK BREAK.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
kyle vs noah [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 7:29:22 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"surging strikes!"

the brick break gets the urshifu's shoulders, causing it to stagger to its knees. as it's lowered, it transitions to an upward kick before turning a summersault and placing another kick at the urshifu's face.

"oh... oh! apartment, huh?" kyle processes noah's words slowly.

he attempts to decipher the words and make it match noah's usual wants and desires, trying to anticipate an outcome. when he gets to one, kyle's face is obviously flushed despite him trying not to let thoughts affect his actions.

"wanna skip your next battle and go straight to it?"