skyler vs aria [H✩T]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
skyler vs aria [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 14:39:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","aria"]ah! that's why aria's used to the cold: growing up, she spent a good amount of time in shoal cave, admiring the various ice-types that live in it.

"not lately? any particular reason why?"

there's no way abomasnow's getting up, especially not with kabutops stuck to his back. INGRAIN can't counter the LEECH LIFE, and so aria decides to call it quits and recalls her abomasnow.

the HAIL subsides.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.aria] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .aria b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .aria u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .aria a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .aria .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .aria .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .aria .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .aria .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
skyler vs aria [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 14:49:00 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
"The League has mostly taken care of them. Some local sailors helped too. Some will probably pop up next summer, but who knows." Hoenn is, after all, mostly water. Too much water, some would say. Skyler thinks it's just the right amount.

"Thanks for not letting me freeze." As soon as the warm temperatures of Hoenn come back, the coat is returned to the red-haired woman. Despite all the advantages of such an article of clothing, the captain still prefers the freedom of feeling the wind on her arms.

Calling Kabutops back to her pokeball, Skyler turns to give Aria a little grin and a cheeky salute. "Try not to overheat yourself, yeah?" And just like that the captain is gone, between one blink of an eye and the next.

@aria

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
skyler vs aria [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 5:38:50 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@aria