304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
reunion [s]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 19:23:04 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie"] she would've come in by sea, but she got seasick. ironic, considering where they'd decided to live but it wasn't like it mattered. it wouldn't matter wherever had decided to stake her claim — callista would meet it no matter what.

[break][break] so, she'd taken a plane instead.

[break][break] there's been a slight detour when she'd popped by slateport beach to see what all the commotion was about with the hoenn star tournament, but soon enough she was on her way to mossdeep. it took longer than it normally would, but eventually she arrived.

[break][break] and of course, she was callista, so she had to take the most unconventional route to get there.

[break][break] when steps out of her balcony that morning, she would find her childhood friend hanging along the railing. her legs swing aimlessly, fingers wrapped around a cigarette.

[break][break] "hey."

[break][break] smile tucked into the corner of her mouth, as if it hadn't been lifetimes since their last meet-up.

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","rules"]+ idle chitchatter

[attr="class","pkmns"]

[newclass=.callie] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; } .callie { --accent:#708cd4; } .callie b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .callie i {color:var(--accent);} .callie a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .callie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; }.callie .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .callie .noodles a { font:bold 13px poppins; } .callie .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .callie .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .callie .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .callie .rules { font:9px/10px 'Roboto Mono'; width:300px; margin:0px auto; padding-top:10px; } .callie .rules b { color:var(--accent); font:bold 11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform:uppercase; } .pkmns { margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
reunion [s]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 0:05:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Mossdeep City is not home, but it has been a nice place to live at all on her own. Back when they had first moved to Hoenn, she had tried living with her father in Slateport, but that hadn’t worked out for very long. This is better, even if she’s alone.
[break][break]
Although, perhaps she’s not alone anymore…
[break][break]
Sol’s house is small and rests near the beach, with her balcony allowing for a nice view of the sea beyond all the shoreside buildings. This morning, however, that view finds itself blocked, for it is her best friend that smokes a cigarette while sitting on the railing.
[break][break]
”Callie.” If she’s surprised, her expression doesn’t betray her. Some would call it a captain’s disposition, but those who know Sol know better. This is just the way she is. This is the way she has always been.
[break][break]
Still clad in pajama shorts and an oversized t-shirt, she steps out, not caring if anyone else sees her. She stands near Callie, her hands resting on the railing as she looks towards the shore. ”How was your flight?”
[break][break]
There’s so much more she could say. There’s so much more she could ask. It has been years, but here is Sol, acting as if no time has passed.

[BREAK][BREAK]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #D25944;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #D25944;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #D25944;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#D25944; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
pull me baby, i'm your trigger
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
reunion [s]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 6:43:56 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie"] callie.

[break][break] there have been many names that she's been called over the years — callie, cal, callista — but nothing quite beats the sound of her childhood friend uttering her name. it brings a warmth to her chest like no other, one unable to be mimicked by video chats or phone calls. it almost makes callie want to leap up and hug her — but she knows she shouldn't.

[break][break] sol wouldn't like that.

[break][break] so she pretends to be ambivalent; cool, calm and collected, the way that she thinks sol would like. "it was alright," she says a bit loftily, leaping off the banister lightly and then turning around to look at the landscape of mossdeep. wind ruffles her hair, and she runs her hand through it. "better than a boat." her eyes drift across towards the sea. "so, this is mossdeep huh?"

[break][break] her head tilts slightly, taking in the sights, before her gaze shifts to her old friend.

[break][break] her phone flashes out, showing a picture of callie taking a selfie with a service herdier at the airport. "look — cute, right?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

[newclass=.callie] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; } .callie { --accent:#708cd4; } .callie b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .callie i {color:var(--accent);} .callie a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .callie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; }.callie .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .callie .noodles a { font:bold 13px poppins; } .callie .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .callie .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .callie .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .callie .rules { font:9px/10px 'Roboto Mono'; width:300px; margin:0px auto; padding-top:10px; } .callie .rules b { color:var(--accent); font:bold 11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform:uppercase; } .pkmns { margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
reunion [s]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 3:19:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

‘Better than a boat.’
[break][break]
Sol glances at her, watching her. Does Callie like Mossdeep? An island is probably not the kind of place where her friend would have chosen to live, yet she’s here, and she’s here because Sol chose to live here.
[break][break]
It worries her.
[break][break]
Seeing Callie again worries her.
[break][break]
Not because she’s not happy about it, not because she didn’t miss her, but because no matter how many text messages, video chats, or phone calls, being in front of each other in person is different. They had seen each other a couple of times since Sol had left Kanto, but this is still much different. This time, neither one of them is leaving.
[break][break]
Despite her worries, her expression remains calm.
[break][break]
”Yeah, it’s nice… and quiet.” The kind of place Sol likes, but is it the kind of place Callie would like?
[break][break]
She’s about to add something else when the picture distracts her, looking at it on the screen of her friend’s phone. At this, there’s a slight smile tugging at her lips. Callie is right, it is cute.
[break][break]
”That’s sweet, it looks just like Rygi.”
[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#D25944; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
reunion [s]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 16:44:41 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie"] nice and quiet.

[break][break] it's words that describe mossdeep well — or at least, as much that callie has seen of it so far. she isn't sure if it's something that she likes quite yet; after all, it is a farcry from their war-torn homelands.

[break][break] she hasn't quite decided what she thinks about it. though, there will probably be time for that.

[break][break] sol smiles - and it is a soft, quiet thing - but enough to have callie's heart bubbling. as it always does when she's able to elicit a smile from her friend.

[break][break] "yeah, i almost stole him for you," she says, teasing, before standing up straight and pocketing the device. "so, how are you? how's everything?"

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
reunion [s]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 0:43:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”Callie, don’t steal people’s dogs.”
[break][break]
The words come out dry and matter-of-factly, but it’s not that Callie’s teasing went over her head. That’s simply the way Sol usually talks, the slight smile shifting into a smirk to mark that she too is teasing.
[break][break]
’So, how are you? How's everything?’
[break][break]
That’s a difficult question, isn’t it? There’s a lot of things she could say; a lot of things she could talk about and a lot of things she’d rather not talk about. In life, there’s always good and bad, but are any of those bad things ever as dire or difficult as things were during those last few years at Kanto? No, and maybe that’s why Sol downplays most of the problems in her life ever since leaving the region.
[break][break]
Then again, she has always been kind of apathetic about most things in life.
[break][break]
”I’m okay, work keeps me busy. Dad’s alright too… He’ll be happy to know you’re here.”
[break][break]
Probably happier than what he ever is when Sol visits him back at Slateport, but she omits this part. She simply shrugs, watching the distant sea.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
reunion [s]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 6:07:27 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie"] 'callie, don't steal people's dogs.'

[break][break] she starts, blinking at her expressionless friend, before a laugh bubbles to her lips. "alright, sol, if you say so." put it to her childhood friend to keep her in her place. it was always sol who was keeping callie out of problems — or at least, that was the way it had seemed back then.

[break][break] "i'm not a thief."

[break][break] though, she would've considered it, for sol.

[break][break] the dark-haired woman nods as sol gives an update on her life, which is bare bones minimum. then again, sol had never been the type of person the extrapolate when not necessary, so it's pretty par for the course when it comes to the redhead. "oh, about that. i still haven't been to the hq. anything you think you can tell me?" her head tilts towards the other.

[break][break] a pause, as her gaze lights up at the mention of 's father. unlike with her own parents, callie has always been fond of the einarsdóttirs. they were more family than her own family.

[break][break] "oh yeah - does he live around here?" she glances towards the door, wondering if the old man is snoozing away on the couch like he used to do accidentally when they were kids.

[break][break] she'd never actually asked sol if she could crash — she'd just assumed.

[break][break] for once, something like anxiety flickers in her expression, before it flattens with the smile that she sends her friend's way.

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]