:race_car:

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 11:04:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

If she had wondered before, it doesn’t take long at all for the commotion to give her her answer: she cannot trust Uriah to do his part.
[break][break]
It’s a good thing that Sol had been keeping an eye on him from amongst the crowd just in case, and it is with a sigh that she pushes past them, surprisingly calm despite the way the gang members gather around her subordinate.
[break][break]
A Dusk Lycanroc is called out of its pokéball without drama or flair, and with a single command, a STONE EDGE is used to knock out most of the gang members – pillars of rock suddenly pushing them off the ground and tossing them in the air. The Drift King tries to run, but the pokémon is faster, ACCELEROCK allowing it to dash forward and stand between the man and the now-heavily-dented car.
[break][break]
It growls, menacing, its wild emerald green eyes never leaving its target.
[break][break]
”Give it up. Police is on the way.” Sol now stands next to Uriah, and her tone is cold, dry, and merciless.
[BREAK][BREAK]
It's not really her job to arrest these men, but she sure can make sure they can't run away before the police arrives.
[BREAK][BREAK]
She turns to look at Uriah. "You alright?"

[BREAK][BREAK]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #D25944;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #D25944;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #D25944;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#D25944; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 11:14:37 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriah"]the drift king is among the first to bound forward, tough and mighty as he shoves uriah back. he stumbles but catches his weight; hands raising to offer whatever little peace he could at the moment.

"look i'm tryna save you guys the trouble here..."

"trouble? what trouble?"

almost on cue, the STONE EDGE knocks most of the gang members away. the drift king turns to run, shocked, but is soon stopped by the ACCELEROCK.

uriah's hands lower back down; expression washing over with smugness.

"told you."

at sol's question, he simply nods.

"i had it covered."

[attr="class","noodles"] // [x]
[newclass=.uriah] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .uriah b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .uriah u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .uriah a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .uriah .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .uriah .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .uriah .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .uriah .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 11:57:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Uriah has no reason to be acting so smug.
[break][break]
Some would say Sol does, but her expression remains neutral, as if she doesn’t even consider this fact.
[break][break]
”You didn’t.” She won’t let him believe things would have turned out fine if she hadn’t intervened, because that’s simply not true, but she’s also well aware that sometimes she can be too harsh with her words, and that this can be demotivating to a new officer. ”...Good job today though.”
[break][break]
And with that, she walks away, approaching the Drift King’s car in order to retrieve his license and whatever else while they wait for the police to show up. It’s not like the man can do anything about it – not with the Lycanroc watching every single move he makes.
[break][break]
In the end, the mission seems to have gone smoothly, though Sol really isn’t looking forward to the reports she will have to file later...

[BREAK][BREAK]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #D25944;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #D25944;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #D25944;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#D25944; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 7:52:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(OFFICER)