uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
:pes_sadgepray:
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 8:17:15 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriah"]despite holding citizenship, uriah is a foreigner in this region. this isn't home, this isn't where he grew up, and yet this is where he'll be for the rest of his life.

probably, anyway. it really depends on how well he settles in here. and it depends on — the thought has him tensing.

"think it's up ahead," says the foreigner.

[attr="class","noodles"] // [x]
[newclass=.uriah] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .uriah b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .uriah u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .uriah a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .uriah .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .uriah .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .uriah .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .uriah .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
pull me baby, i'm your trigger
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 15:44:18 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie"] hoenn is a stranger to callista too.

[break][break] she's only been in town for a few days when they call her in for assignment. not that callista seems to mind — she's always been more at home when she's at work, defending something important.

[break][break] "yeah. i see it too," she says, hand to her hip.

[break][break] a pause, head tilted towards . "black, right?"

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","rules"]+ sanctuary safeguarding

[attr="class","pkmns"]

[newclass=.callie] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; } .callie { --accent:#708cd4; } .callie b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .callie i {color:var(--accent);} .callie a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .callie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; }.callie .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .callie .noodles a { font:bold 13px poppins; } .callie .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .callie .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .callie .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .callie .rules { font:9px/10px 'Roboto Mono'; width:300px; margin:0px auto; padding-top:10px; } .callie .rules b { color:var(--accent); font:bold 11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform:uppercase; } .pkmns { margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto]
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 16:03:36 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriah"]the shrine's a small little wooden structure that sits just on a bit of land that overlooks one of the waterfalls up ahead. at a different time of the day, they'd be able to see how the setting sun cascades across the waterfall, glistening shades of orange over the shrine.

it's still beautiful now, however.

"ry, but black works, too."

he steps over an incline, approaching the shrine.

"do you prefer moon, sergeant moon, sarge..."

[newclass=.uriah] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .uriah b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .uriah u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .uriah a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .uriah .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .uriah .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .uriah .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .uriah .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 16:08:21 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie"] "definitely not moon." her voice is flat, almost like a mockery of 's normal tone of voice, but callista's gaze is surprisingly serious as it rests on .

[break][break] moon reminds her of her mother, and she hates her mother.

[break][break] though, maybe that's an exaggeration.

[break][break] she shrugs. "callie's fine too. or cal. callista, whatever floats your boat."

[break][break] a flash of a grin, nearly smug. "i won't complain to sarge, though."

[break][break] she follows him down the incline, making a note of the wildflowers that grow along the curve. her head tilts. "ry's good. anyone ever call you uri before?" she says it like 'yuri', except without the y.

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

[newclass=.callie] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; } .callie { --accent:#708cd4; } .callie b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .callie i {color:var(--accent);} .callie a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .callie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; }.callie .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .callie .noodles a { font:bold 13px poppins; } .callie .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .callie .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .callie .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .callie .rules { font:9px/10px 'Roboto Mono'; width:300px; margin:0px auto; padding-top:10px; } .callie .rules b { color:var(--accent); font:bold 11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform:uppercase; } .pkmns { margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 16:19:56 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriah"]huh. for a moment there she kinda sounds like his captain. the thought passes not long after.

"i'll be honest with you, cal, sarge was never gonna stick. i was just being polite."

mirroring a grin that's definitely smug, he shakes his head.

"no, but don't take that as an invitation to start."

the shrine's dusty, almost as though it's been months, maybe years since it's last been cleaned. guess it's up to them to do that today.

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
304 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 17:02:40 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie"] "no, but don't take that as an invitation to start."

[break][break] oh, poor . he didn't know callie, but he was certainly going to learn today.

[break][break] "sorry, too late." she flashes a grin at him, eyes sparking with mischief. "uri." she drags last part of his name out, so it sounds like uriiiiiiii.

[break][break] it's a cute nickname, and she's glad she coined it.

[break][break] callie looks towards the shrine, which looks probably worse than her mother's house after a very long seance. luckily, there seems to be two brooms stacked not too far away, one of which that she hands over to the ginger. "you're up, kid."

[attr="class","noodles"]

[attr="class","pkmns"]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 11:22:14 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriah"]uri.

he has to admit: it's a pretty cute nickname and it's one that'll quickly catch on, he's sure.

a broom's handed over to him. he accepts it, not like he has much of a choice.

"roger that."

and so he starts sweeping dust and dirt away, slowly cleaning up the shrine.

"are missions always this...tame?"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights