recruitment

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
recruitment
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 10:17:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The sips from her drink were small—almost as though it was only sat in front of her for appearances. She did like them. Negronis were here favorite. However, she did her best not mix business and pleasure.

Her life would now be lived precariously balancing between two entities, and the risks involved, at least to some extent, were not lost on her. Let loose the wrong information, and it’d be her head on a platter.

She wasn’t about to get liquored up.

And she wasn’t about to tell him what had been up to these days, even if she did know.

“Hm? I think that might be a question for him.”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
recruitment
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 14:10:06 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]an approving nod.

"good."

he raises the negroni to sip.

"if he ever asks the same of me, i expect a similar response."

[attr="class","noodles"] // [x]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
recruitment
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 14:36:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar

There was nothing comfortable to say to that, so, wordlessly, at first, she only nodded to affirm.

Then, she realized that might not be enough to look too good, and she definitely should say something.

“Understood.”

Her hand went up to steal another sip of her drink.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
recruitment
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 12:28:01 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"then our business is done here. feel no obligations to stay."

another sip and the glass empties, clinking back down against the counter after.

he turns then to ask:

"oh. could you recommend a drink similar to this?"

[attr="class","noodles"] // [x]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
recruitment
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 8:14:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar

It was clean and simple. She was in Team Rocket, now.

“Okay,” she responded unaffectedly, smiling lightly and reaching into her bag again. Cash was pulled from leather and set on the bar next to half-finished drink. She rose, sandals hitting the ground with a light smack.

“Nice to meet you.”

She took a few steps for the door as she settled her bag on her shoulder, only turning back at his request. Without skipping a beat, she suggested, “Boulevardier.” From the looks of his first drink, it might’ve been more up his alley than gin. “Same thing, but with whiskey.”

Then, she took her leave.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
recruitment
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 9:10:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(repeat)