New friends, Fresh starts and the First step!

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2021 3:39:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Atticus found himself staring, his eyes drifting towards the lightly scattered cloud coverage above. The day was sunny, other than the little pillows that drifted above covering the sun every now and again, but only for a moment each time. The eighteen-year-old had started to leave his hometown, but alas found himself stuck and staring. He had never really ventured beyond the small town's border, he had never really needed to. Although he thirsted for adventure, after the loss of his best friend, he had found comfort in the familiar. Yet this town felt empty as well. So he had made the decision to go find adventure and do good in the world, his dream was to join the law enforcement and be someone that could be proud of his actions.

Today was the first step, but yet his knees had locked, and he was struggling to go beyond Littleroots borders. A moment passed, and his stupor would be broken by a large gust of wind and adult thud, as Drake landed beside him. The Dragonite was often found flying around or following along behind Atticus, he didn't stay in his Poke ball often and Atticus had been with him for as long as he could remember. Obviously he had evolved, and only recently. Drake made a little grunting noise, as if to ask why the hold up? Atticus shrugged in response, “I dunno pal. Just memories, you know?” he smiled, and he felt some pressure and realised Dragonite had enveloped him in a bear hug. Gently, of course, but he still felt it.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 3:40:33 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
"ahhh fresh air!" he smiled as he took in a lung full of country air. The cities were so plagued with pollution it was unreal! Sometimes Billi thought the communities could become more green like the Alola region where they allied with pokemon to support their fellow people. Then again being vegetarian was a choice and Billi had to respect everyone elses decision. And he couldn't expect his pokemon to follow in his foot steps because well their essentially predators fort he most part.

He wasn't really here on any mission, or lead, rather he was thinking of a break, to clear his mind, reallocate himself. After he left being a gym leader, and helping Alexei recover, he felt.....lost, confused, in a way knotted up deep inside. Emotions that were swirlling inside his gut like a whirlpool. Did he ever show people these emotions? No. Why would he. He always had to smile, be the good friend, and only show it when Alexei was ready to help him, and now wasn't about him being selfish. Heck he had a lot to be thankful for as well.

Maybe returning his focus to Vantage and his clothing line would be a good place to start? But wouldn't anyone really want his cloths? Probably not but he could still hope. Mind you while he absently wandering the tall grass, his pokemon were let free as usual. Impa, watched from the corner of her eye as the flaming soccerball zoomed by, kicked by the shiny cinderace. Of course the black greninja fired off Water shuriken to prevent it from hitting the human stranger and the dragonite. "OH!" The blond called out noticing it almost hit him, "I'm sorry! Cinderace is a really bad shot!" he commented with a bright smile, and a shiny chespin in his arm with two big buck teeth. "CHEE" it yawned.

@fal

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 5:20:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
As Atticus was wrapped in the arms of his buddy drake, he felt the Dragonite instinctively move in and completely attempt to cover his body with his own figure, as if to protect him from something. As Atticus felt the tighter grip and the intensity of the hold change, he closed his eyes, expecting something. But nothing came and after a second he heard a voice apologising to him, seeing that as a signal he gestured to Drake that he was fine, and he could let go. Once the Dragon like Pokemon moved out of the way, Atticus found himself able to see the figure of the stranger who had spoken.

As he did, he was greeted by a bright smile, kind eyes, blonde hair and a muscular figure. Atticus blushed a little, as he usually did when he saw a cute guy. Especially when he wasn't expecting to be near or around anyone else. Well truth be told, Atticus was shy regardless of how the stranger looked, he was hoping to get past that with his adventure. But things take time. After a second he regained his composure and managed to take in the rest of the scenery, the Chespin, the Grenija which was a different colour and the Cinderace. He seemed to have his whole team out and about in some way or form.

Atticus couldn't help but grin back as he replied, “oh, that's okay! Drake got a little fight, but otherwise all is well.” he gestured to the Dragonite as he mentioned his name, and right on cue he made a noise of affirmation. Atticus nodded along, still grinning as he spoke, "I’m Atticus by the way and this is Drake. Nice to meet you.” he paused before adding, “All of you.”

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 18:44:09 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
Shyness was usually what he was met with since he was almost a literal giant stomping around nature. Not that he felt defeated by his size but rather he loved how tall and how big he was. It was part of making himself healthy and strong, that and result of all the manual work he did he keep his pokemon healthy and they returned the favor to him. Usually by protecting him from threats and making sure he eats because he forgot all the time that food was important. "Oh well Drake is a big boy!" Billi smiled brightly letting his hands reach up and scratch the dragons chin.

The three pokemon of Billis moved closer, well not really Impa, rather she kept her distance lingering in the cool shadows of a bush. Allowing her skin to acclimate to the colors around her. "I'm Billi," the giant rubbed the back of his head as the chespin began to wiggle awake. "Oh looks like he's waking up," letting the chespin down it looked around then up, before jumping when it realized there was a giant pokemon and hid behind Billi. "Hey is very shy! big pokemon scare him I'm sorry," the blonde mention before stretching out his arms above his head. "Do you live here?"

@fal