priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
cleaning [m]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 14:02:48 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam turns around and calls the person behind him. "i found it!"

before him was a cave on a small indent on the wall. the opening of the secret base has gone too big from wear and tear, but also from the wild pokemon coming in and out of it.

"you ready for the clean up?" he asks the other rocket, forming a grin on his smile.

the mission was fairly pointless, and was most likely just a cover up from the admins to make grunts do work to get them off their hair. priam doesn't mind though.

sounds of wild pokemon could be heard inside, which was ignored by priam to look dependable in front of danny.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
cleaning [m]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 9:55:53 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"as ready as i'll ever be!"

returning the smile is easy, especially so with someone as jolly as priam seems to be. he always thought most rockets were dark and gloomy and edgy, but so far he's met rather nice people, all things considered.

danny pulls out a pokeball, calling out a relatively new addition to his party.

"so we just go in and clear 'em out, right?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
cleaning [m]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 8:21:47 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"i think we need to clean it too afterwards."

he has cleaning supplies in his backpack for it. priam can't say that he's good at cleaning, but he's good at trying to clean a place up.

"i mean, this place is a nest for wild pokemon, so it shouldn't be that hard to make it look cleaner than it originally is." cobwebs and shedding would probably fill the place up alone. "we just need to hope they didn't poo in there."

taking out a floodlight from his bag, he points it at the secret base's entrance, ready to light everything up inside.

"ready?" he asks danny. before he can respond, he turns it on. "fuck!" the contrast blinds priam, which probably also blinded the wild pokemon inside since he can hear them go wild.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
cleaning [m]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 10:48:52 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]danny's no good at cleaning either, but they'll try their best for sure.

"man...what do we do with the poo..."

the thought worries him, though he casts it aside and nods at priam's question. he's as ready as he'll ever be.

"shit!"

the contrast blinds danny, too, but his seismitoad seems fine as he hops forward to send a rush of HYDRO PUMP into the cave. some wild pokemon smack into the side of the walls.

"nice! keep going."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
cleaning [m]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 7:31:32 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam drops the light on the ground, but the luminosity was too high that it manages to light up the entire secret base even when it's not inside.

"just... i dunno," he stammers as he tries to find an answer for danny's question. "i'll feed it to my trubbish or something!"

while danny's seismitoad paves the way, priam shifts his backpack over to his front. he sticks his hand inside and grabs a sphere that he instantly throws at the drenched cave walls.

"bath bombs are like cleaning products, right?" priam has never used one before and has only brought some because it has bomb on its name.

it starts to fizzle and bubble up.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
cleaning [m]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 9:12:52 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"damn that's actually a really good idea!"

the bath bomb starts to fizzle, bubbling as a wave of MUDDY WATER carries it deeper into the cave, washing away poo stains on the walls.

but unfortunately, the MUDDY WATER counteracts what they mean to do and ends up muddying the area. danny tenses...

"oops. you don't happen to have another, do you?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
cleaning [m]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 19:28:54 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
another one?

he tries to look for more in his bag, but finds nothing similar. those aisles at the supermarket don't sell them cheap enough that priam didn't get more than what he thought they'll need.

"uh... i don.t" he looks in his bag some more. "wait! i got this!"

priam throws an entire bottle of a toilet cleaning product at the dump. it's pretty much a toilet anyways with how dirty the place was.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
cleaning [m]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 13:43:29 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"shit. i'll take you to bath and body works after this to get some more."

but for now, he watches as the toilet cleaning product spreads across the area, fizzing and bubbling as it starts to clean.

and though it's working, the smell needs to escape somehow, and the only way out is exactly where they're standing.

"hold your nose!"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
cleaning [m]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 19:21:16 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"w-what?

with his hands on his bag, there's not enough time to go get a pokemon out to shield himself from the smell. can a pokemon even protect him from smelling something bad?

"o-okay!"

he holds his nose, and prays.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
cleaning [m]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 11:07:16 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]he holds his nose, and prays.

unfortunately, he didn't specify which god he's praying to, and thus the smell of poo leaks into his nose. he coughs, practically choking as he turns around, jogging to get a breath of fresh hair.

"don't breathe!"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
cleaning [m]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 11:34:50 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
there's a brief moment where the stench enters his nostrils, which prompts priam to a quick reaction. priam gets both of his hands to cover his nose and mouth, not wanting to get any on either orifice.

he rushes outside with both hands over his face on top of not breathing. he makes sure that he's well away from the entrance of the secret base outside before he takes a huge breathe of fresh air.

"gah! we're done! we're done, right?

he turns to danny and hopes he did the job.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
cleaning [m]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 9:26:32 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"we're done!"

are they really? he isn't entirely too sure but there's little chance of him going back in there. shit's nasty.

"come on. let's go get you some new bath bombs."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cleaning [m]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 3:25:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: