[m] glimmer

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] glimmer
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 21:37:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
it was actually pretty rare when Zola had a job on the field. when she wasn't watching @onyx's back, she was back at HQ filing paperwork and the likes. today was a rare one. or rather, tonight was rare. protecting the Ledya and Ledian's midsummer mating patterns. seemed like a casual job. she'd rather fight wild predators than wild people anyway. "okay, Ion" she says to the Pikachu on her shoulder. the mouse lifts his tail, the lighting from it attracting a few Ledian already.

some zoomed close, but the point was to lead the swarm further into the woods to a clearing. they were attracted to bright lights, so the Pikachu's tail lighting up was a good focus. "let's march!" Zola was keen to begin; besides she let her job partner know to meet her half way in the Petalburg Woods. they were at the entrance. the pair would walk, leading the swarm to follow. Zola kept a look-out the deeper they went in but right now was probably and easily the first level. nothing would jump out at them - would it?

1/5 + open mission
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
[m] glimmer
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2021 8:27:24 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

It was nice to know organizing a patrol shift to ensure the successful mating of ledian and ladyba had worked so well for their last mating season that it was now a regulated mission standard.

Despite putting it together, he'd yet actually do the patrol himself until now.

Sénon had enough bug and bird advantaged pokemon in the area that he would actually just take it easy and watch the stars.

It felt like it had been an eternity since he'd just slept under the sky.

He'd come a long way from roadside and rooftop camping.

From his reclined position in a tree, he saw some one walking through the woods.

He took a swig from a bottle of apple juice, to dilute the rum.

● tags: @zola
● notes: mission specs

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] glimmer
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2021 20:57:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
well, wasn't this a surprise? "hello, sir" Zola says as the man came into view. Senon Game, Head Ranger. she didn't expect him of all people here. from the casual way of his position - "I guess HQ lied when they said I was getting a Cadet" she had been looking forward to talking to a newbie. letting them do most of the work and she was back-up for them. now it seemed she was back-up for Senon. "or did they lie on purpose?"

it was probably no shock to him considering his status, but Zola had applied for another position. Captain of Mauville City. would she get it? she had to do better than what she was already doing. she had aspirations like anyone else. being Captain would be difficult yet fun. she couldn't follow Onyx around forever - he wasn't even a Ranger. she had to get back to her roots. so maybe Senon was here to test her out. the HQ were still picking positions to her knowledge.

2/5 +

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
[m] glimmer
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2021 23:34:34 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Oh. It was her. Abara.

He'd filled the requisition for a partner for this patrol without checking on whom had submitted it. He would have thought twice about taking it if he had.

He only looked at her long enough to identify then turned away. Best not to let his eyes linger, he'd never be able to look away.

"I told HQ to mark the requisition as filled but I didn't disclose by whom. So, the listing defaulted to 'Cadet'."

● notes: Mission specs

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] glimmer
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 2:05:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
hmm. he wasn't looking at her. sorta a turn-off, if you ask her. not attractively, mind you, just... emotionally. Zola knew she didn't do anything wrong. nothing at him anyway. this was their first time meeting outside of actual meetings. "I see" the woman states idly, wondering what his problem was "well, I got the swarm following me and Ion" she jerks a thumb behind to the incoming glow "so we just have to follow this path to the clearing."

she didn't wait for his go-ahead, allowing him to slip behind or in front if he truly wished to take charge. Zola kept to the path like stated. the Ledya and Ledian were attracted to the Pikachu's tail lit up, their eyes round and in awe. her pace was slow to allow the bug-types ample time to catch up. "how are you, by the way?" she asked, looking out of the corner of her eye at him "I heard you were at Sootopolis. it's none of my damn business though. you can tell me to shove off." 

3/5 +

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
[m] glimmer
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 2:19:55 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

If he'd ever seen anything in all of the world that seemed to have walked out of his very subconscious; born from his strictest senses of attraction...

it was Zola Abara.

He'd once found her so alluring that she was best avoided, but seeing her tonight in which was their first official meeting colored her in a new shade.

She wanted to move up in the rangers and things with Cait were more serious than ever.

It was as good a time as any to let go of his raging attraction for his fellow ranger, throwing aside the notion that she was likely spoken for regardless.

As much as Cait might have enjoyed Abara too Sénon just wasn't rich enough to pursue such entanglements with people under his professional leadership.

Getting down the tree he corrected her questioning about Sootopolis.

"Actually I wasn't there." Publicly, the Head Ranger had missed that debacle and his identity as Crimsen was a secret Abara wasn't privy to. "Telling your people to 'shove off' is bad leadership." Good Leadership; he was giving her Free Game.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] glimmer
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 2:34:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"wow" she laughs heartily "someone messed up your name in the reports then!" which was good for her; since she could correct them "some of the paperwork needs to be checked, that's for damn sure." she didn't blame them though. Sootopolis was... a mess. the League was trying to scramble to fix it probably. so yeah, a shitstorm. but it was at least possible to remain professional. that's what administrative work was all about.

well, whatever. "I guess they got it wrong, the eye-witness accounts" she shrugs as they continue "but the how are you still stands" she pauses, watching a few of the Ledian fly toward the upcoming clearing "we don't talk much, so it's nice to chat with a fellow Ranger sometimes." Zola could only imagine what Senon may feel about the Sootopolis take-over. it might sting. it might be angry. but he was showing none of it.

if only he was more... enthusiastic. was it because he simply didn't like her? she had run into folks like that before. it wasn't a big fucking deal. but she had to address it before it festered. they were co-workers. hell, he was her boss.

Zola stops dead. the Ledian and Ledya fly in their swarm. "also" the woman states "sorry - if I did anything to warrant the cold shoulder" which she really knew she hadn't "we'll focus on the job - it's almost done. then we'll part ways." cause it was clear he wasn't keen on it being her here. but no skin off her back. no personal grudge. she went with it. she just needed to let it out. Zola was giving him an out.

4/5 +

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
[m] glimmer
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 3:04:47 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

The eye witnesses were especially wrong.

He'd had his helmet on the entire time and left him league com at home.

was there, the witnesses had likely seen him on the back of Articuno of all things.

Some times people got the Head Rangers mixed up or didn't realize there were two of them.

"I didn't notice the cold shoulder until you stated your exit strategy." He laughed out loud, if he couldn't flirt with her he could still tease her. "Sorry if I alienated you a little back there. I'm going 'as best as i can'."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] glimmer
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 3:28:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
heh. finally. a genuine reaction. "I like you so much better when you laugh" Zola laughs herself "and yeah, that's what I meant, silly" she smirks "you were acting a bit... weird. I dunno why. I don't care why. I got you to laugh. that's the winner-winner-chicken-dinner here." as they reached the clearing at last - she had resumed walking - the wild Pokémon flickered by their heads. she lifted her own to watch them go, smiling.

"anyway. I guess I'll see you around now that it isn't awkward" the woman chuckles "wouldn't want to force my presence on you unless you wanted it. see ya, sir. err. Senon." Zola lifts a hand to wave goodbye to the Head Ranger, walking back down the path she had come with her mission partner. time to head back to Mauville and sleep. goodness, she had been working too much these past few days. a little rest was warranted!

5/5 +  / END

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
[m] glimmer
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 4:03:39 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

With his pokémon falling back in line one by one, he waved goodbye to Zola, watching her walk away, exhaling in lamentation.

Behave Sénon.

Overhead the Ladyba and Ledian began to depart the woods en masse. The last of the sparkling remains they shed shimmered down from the sky settling on the grass.

Soon another team would arrive with the proper bugs to STRING SHOT the shining particulate they left behind.

He cupped his hands over his mouth as she walked away.

"My doors always open, Abara." He tried to tell himself he wasn't watching her hips sway with each step. "Awkward or not."

Behave.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,836 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[m] glimmer
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 3:45:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@zola (ranger)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB