December 23
Solaceon town
Demisexual
intelligence
grunt
single
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @suzu
Suzume Amemiya
finding nemo
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 20:23:24 GMT
Suzume Amemiya Avatar
Lost? What was she, seven? She didn't get lost.

Indignation flares across the bridge of her nose, red-hot and embarrassed. Who the hell was this guy?

And once again he smiles, and she can't help but notice that there is an easiness to it that she hadn't seen when he had been dealing with strangers. His 'all-business' smile sorely lacked whatever it was that this one he gives her now has.

She follows after him quietly, sitting back down into the comfortable seats. Suzu clutches the bag he's given her against her chest, carefully removing one piece at a time, clearly savoring it. Her eyes are glued to the movie screen, mildly wincing at how loud the sound effects are.

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
finding nemo
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 20:26:39 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriah"]whatever she may be feeling is lost on him. he's now too focused on the movie; eyes glued to the screen as it plays out in front of him, and damn is it good.

he leans over every once in a while to pluck popcorn from the bag, but like a good moviegoer, he doesn't speak.

[attr="class","noodles"] // [x]
[newclass=.uriah] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .uriah b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .uriah u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .uriah a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .uriah .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .uriah .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .uriah .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .uriah .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Castaway

Suzu
She/her
Twenty
December 23
Solaceon town
Demisexual
intelligence
grunt
single
30 height
30 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @suzu
Suzume Amemiya
finding nemo
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2021 3:49:46 GMT
Suzume Amemiya Avatar
At first protective of the popcorn, especially as every time his hand dives, it dives lower and lower, Suzume eventually finds she tilts the bag toward him to make his life easier. Begrudgingly, of course. She is mindful not to leave her hand in there too long, and to pull it out whenever he came fishing.

She too appears to be locked into the movie. Unlike Uriah, however, she is not the best moviegoer. Something puzzles her endlessly that she cannot shake, and she leans toward him to whisper next to his cheek.

"Why didn't she just run? Why did she just stand there and get shot at? There were like.. ten escapes."

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
finding nemo
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2021 10:22:17 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriah"]even though he says nothing, he appreciates how she's making it just a little easier for him to reach for the popcorn. he's not as mindful as she is, though he would not have noticed regardless as he's too engrossed in the movie.

only to be pulled away from it by her whisper.

"i dunno. maybe she's scared, or something."

he returns the whisper, leaning closer to her.

"the better question is why is she even there in the first place?"

[newclass=.uriah] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .uriah b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .uriah u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .uriah a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .uriah .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .uriah .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .uriah .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .uriah .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Castaway

Suzu
She/her
Twenty
December 23
Solaceon town
Demisexual
intelligence
grunt
single
30 height
30 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @suzu
Suzume Amemiya
finding nemo
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2021 12:25:24 GMT
Suzume Amemiya Avatar
Eventually, their shoulders touch while they whisper back and forth.

"Why would she be scared?"

Someone behind them makes a noise of irritation at their chatting.

"Wasn't she working for that guy? That's why dhes there."

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
finding nemo
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2021 15:00:41 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriah"]suzu probably has a point but it's not like he knows any better.

"to be honest, suzu, i'm barely following the plot here. i just watch these movies for the action scenes."

he continues whispering, ignoring the noise of irritation.

"like that fight scene just now? that's good shit right there."

close tab

played by

Castaway

Suzu
She/her
Twenty
December 23
Solaceon town
Demisexual
intelligence
grunt
single
30 height
30 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @suzu
Suzume Amemiya
finding nemo
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2021 18:17:10 GMT
Suzume Amemiya Avatar
"But they're terrible... that isn't realistic at all."

She glances at him, only to realize how close to each other they've become. She pulls back a bit, watching him before glancing back at the screen to watch the end of the fight scene.

"It should have been impossible to that, though. You'd break your wrist or your shoulder or something. No way he got up from that."

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
finding nemo
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2021 13:57:34 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriah"]she pulls back a little bit which only prompts him to speak louder, which prompts the people behind them to make more noises of annoyance. one even going as far as to kick the back of uriah's seat.

"sure, sure, but that's what makes it fun, you know?"

so he leans closer.

"if it's realistic then the movie would've been over like five minutes in."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
finding nemo
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 7:11:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: