5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
haus [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2021 23:50:14 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

There was some weird mini-event going around Lavaridge right now—

While he knew of the explosion that very nearly wiped out the town, maybe this was some kind of… effort… to get past that?

It wouldn’t be the first time a place had hosted an event open to the public to assuage fears about a place very nearly getting flattened by some freak disaster of nature.

Either way, he’d sent a message to his one and only drag son, and wondered if the other was going to show up. He’d also snuck in a bottle of tequila as well as vodka—along with the rest of the bathing supplies needed.

Okay, walking around with an injured foot was going to be a bitch.

However, he’d eventually managed it.

Now all Alexei had to do was wait for Billi to arrive…

While waiting, he’d already cracked the bottle of vodka open and was nursing a shot glass, sitting at the edge of the hot springs.

yZtIVtBr
remaining: 958

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
haus [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 0:19:57 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
How hot could hot springs be? Not that hot right? Well....at least they'd be relaxing soothing for his bones and scars. After all everything still hurt he'd just learn to put the pain past him and move on with his life. Now Alexei had learn some of his physicals pain and the recovery time it takes to get over it. The mental damage he feels every single day, that he has to swallow and move on. Then again....this was meant to be fun! A time for mother and daughter to relax.

Even after moving to Foretree he still was unpacking, figuring out what to do with the rest of his life. And it was frigging hard to say the least. Though he showed up! The hotsprings were waiting for them, and it was a relaxation time. Though he wasn't sure on the proper etiquette when inside of one, so he kind of came prepared with nothing. Not like Alexei hadn't seen him butt naked before. "hi mom!" billi laughed softly.

979/1000

OFBvECm2
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
haus [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 0:53:17 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Holding up the other shot glass, he then reached over for where the towel was hiding the bottle of tequila and then handed the tequila bottle (with shot glass upside down on the neck of the bottle) to Billi once he’d arrived.

“Were there a lot of people outside?” he inquired as he knocked back his shot of vodka before pouring himself another.

“Speaking of which… we haven’t decided on something important. So important to all those who do drag,” he continued as he patted the side of the hot springs, inviting him to sit.

“We need to pick a haus name.”

78IGsUzT
remaining: 903

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
haus [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 1:05:41 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Billi didn't care about being butt naked, but that liquor was looking some tasty. And Billi could taste it already, the flavor of relaxation. Thou mom was right. They hadn't figured out a house name yet! The blonde moved his butt to the water, sinking in slowly and stretching his arms. The blue eyes looking over at alexei. "that's right!" he thought to himself. "well you'd techniqually be the mother of the house," he commented thikning it should be Alexei's decision but still. "it has to be fun!"

vYacvdQU

928/1000
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
haus [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 1:11:46 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“See, here’s the thing—I haven’t the slightest on what to pick as an acceptable haus name without getting laughed at!” he remarked with a chuckle.

“That’s why I wanted to ask for your help as well,” he continued. “I wouldn’t want to pick something that you wouldn’t agree with, after all. Since a haus represents everyone in it, not just a singular member.”

Knocking back the next shot, he then poured himself another before allowing the vodka to settle for a bit.

“Also—thank you for coming out all this way, really. No, I mean it.”

dYAiGBC1
remaining: 883

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
haus [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 1:24:43 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
It wasn't like it was far because they both lived the same length away from the hotsprings and he never really worried about travel. It was his blood life after all. "No it's okay! I don't mind helping at all!" he smirked sinking lower letting the heat sink into his skin. Warm water slithering over his body making him purely relaxed. "Well we could name it after a drink or something! Or maybe a dance!! Or a type of dress or something!!" he suggested but they all didn't seem right to him.

RnkmKcrS

899/1000
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
haus [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 1:31:17 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“What, Haus Vodka? Haus Tequila?” he tried, pondering on the possible suggestions.

“Or Haus Margarita?”

Speaking of which, Alexei could make a pretty mean margarita cocktail—just that he hadn’t shown Billi yet that he had knowledge of mixology yet. Probably because the opportunity hadn’t properly presented itself yet.

He then broke into a fit of laughter.

“Fuck, would we want to be defined by an alcoholic drink? Wouldn’t they think we’re a bunch of drunkards then?”

The next shot, knocked down and gone. Another refill, which he left near the vodka bottle this time as he settled down deeper into the hot springs water.

“You know…” he hummed slightly once he’d managed to settle down and quell his laughter, resting the back of his neck against the edge and looking up at the evening sky.

“It still bothers me.”

wxIs6RMs
remaining: 809

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
haus [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 1:44:46 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Billi stared at Alexei and laughed at him harder, realizing that was a stupid idea. And yes it gave the wrong idea, but still he tried to give material. "Yeah it was dumb hahaha!" he took a moment, "Names are really hard! Maybe something about make up!" he commented, "Or a work in a different langauge that's a pun!" he teased as he moved to take a drink from the bottle because he didn't have shame.

The blue eyes watched the throat scar as Alexei spoke. Gently swimming towards it he moved beside Alexei and hugged him. "I know.." he leaned against his shoulder. "I felt the same way when I died...and my arm." he swallowed. "It's always hard and hurts...and it's scary....because your mind doesn't heal as fast as your body."

XbhofhPT

843/1000
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
haus [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 1:58:14 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

With the mention of puns in different languages, he chuckled.

“Look, punning in Kalosian is hard. Alolan is tricky too. And don’t get me started on the pidgin dialects around Johto, Sinnoh, and… there.”

By ‘there’, he meant Kanto. Obviously Unovan and Galarian were different despite almost sounding the same…

“I may have an idea. What if we call it the Haus of Audacity? Like, you know… after my drag name? I know it’s conceited, but…” he ended with another peal of laughter.

Reaching for the shot, he knocked it back again and poured another, yet didn’t continue with the two-in-a-row shots.

“I still have nightmares about it… when I can’t sleep,” he hummed quietly. “Sometimes, it… it keeps me up at night.”

He didn’t balk away from the show of affection from his ‘son’, and reached out his left hand to return the hug one-handed.

“You know… you know that feeling of reliving the experience all over again? That’s… that’s how it feels. When I can’t sleep.”

Nw_fnWSb
remaining: 714

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
haus [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 2:29:18 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

The blonde gave him a gentle smile, "True I barely know Hoenn sooo yeah," he shrugged for a moment and listed to his drag mom, smiling more. Of course the new idea was even better then anything he'd come up with! Billi was a visual not a literal person. "Oh I like that! It's fun!" Billi mused shaking the water more. Now they had a name and could advertise themselves as a unit and anyone Billi added to the family would be apart of said group. "Now we know where we're going with it," the blonde sank further into the water.

The comforting blonde nodded, "It's hard I know," he gave a weak smile. "Sleep was hard for months. and months." he let the silence draw out trying to think of what to say. "I had to distract myself. And things keep happening. But you have to keep going through the nightmare to get to the end," a heartfelt squeeze around the man. "I just surrounded myself.....with pokemon and friends....and a purpose..." he smirked, "Which ended up being drag and designing,"

MDELF3SX
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
haus [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 3:14:11 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“See, the thing is,” he spoke up again—if Billi noticed his voice was getting lower and lower the more he thought about and dwelled on this—

“…you know I almost died that night, right?”

He sighed.

Shit, how many people knew about this secret asides from his sisters? Asides from Selena, and maybe Thomas, he preferred to keep this to as few people as possible—and then again, only to those he could explicitly trust.

He had yet to tell a certain rock boi about this, though—he wasn’t sure how the bluenette was going to take it.

“There’s no fix for my…condition, as you may,” he continued quietly.

“I was born with it. I’m going to have this for the rest of my life. It’s why whenever I get into messy situations, I have to make sure I have as many healers with me as possible…”

After another few moments of silence, he reached for the shot glass and knocked back the shot before setting the empty glass down.

“I’m not weak, am I?” he asked Billi sometime later.

b6CtHFiP
remaining: 709

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
haus [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 21:54:37 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

No Billi didn't really know much more then he'd let on. No he wasn't all knowing even to Alexei. Billi tried not to pry into people's personal lives outside of his normal profession. Besides Alexei was a friend not someone he'd use and throw around like a piece of loose garbage. HE wasn't that kind of person, rather he was referring to the fact Alexei was injured and healing from the mental damage.

He took a deep breath and gave a reassuring smile to his best friend. "i don't think so..." he then thought, "Strength is subjective." the blondes hands moved to his side. "So I don't think you are. because your still here." of course Billi kept that going on, "Strong people go through hell sometimes and it's okay,"

OthSRYb7

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
haus [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 23:51:24 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Thank you…”

He then rubbed at his eyes with the back of his hand to stop the pesky tears (and his crying).

“Honestly, there are times I doubt myself when it comes to this. You’re right—it’s a battle in the head, not outside… he nodded grimly as he poured himself another shot and knocked it back in one.

“I don’t know how you do it… I know you’re not completely okay, but—you try. I know you try. I’m trying, but… fuck, why is it so hard to come to terms with this… this fear.”

qz2Yikcu
remaining: 706