cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
Heartburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 2:10:29 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"
everyone knows about fernando. he's smart, successful, handsome, influential -... "

she paused on praising the man any further as she shot her fiancée a glance, quickly deciding to get to her point.

"
- and stormy's taken a fancy to him. on top of this she wants more than just sex, you know? she's like me deep down. she wants a man she can settle down with. one that'll actually treat her right and stick around."

cait shook her head.

"but i honestly don't think fernando wants the same thing. or maybe he's just not treating what they have right now like it's an actual relationship - if you get what i mean..."

she sunk a little deeper into the water, scowling lightly as a sight slipped past her unpainted lips.

"
i'm worried to death she'll be hurt again."

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Heartburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 2:22:46 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Whoa. The two of them were banging?!

He couldn't help but laugh. was a real piece of work.

He could have practically any human he wanted and he was bumping uglies with his adopted sister of all people. "What is it you think you're going to do about it?" He furrowed his brows, at Cait's worrying herself to death from Stormy choosing punishment over perseverance. "She has to know what kind of person he is, better than most."

wasn't exactly a pushover. Sénon didn't buy the angle that she was going into this blind. "If he's going to burn her, she probably knows it. She probably wants to burn."

● tags:

467 Heat Points

96 + 64 + 93 + 66 +
68 + 43 + 49 + 38 +

eRdYkcun

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
Heartburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 20:24:03 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she wilted a little before giving a little nod of agreement, reluctantly conceding to his point. 

"you're right," she said. "
i don't have much of a right to question my boss on his relationships. it's not really my business - at the end of the day."

cait sunk a little further into the water, keeping her head above the heated liquid alongside the towel wrap that prevented her hair from getting exposed and overly frizzy from the heat. 

"
but you know how nosey i am."

she released a rush of air before rising again, standing fully as she gave a stretch.

"
i think i'm going to hunt down a snack for myself. i think they have a decent selection around here, if memory serves. one of the local food trucks serves fried pickles. wanna join?"  

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Heartburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 4:58:30 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He stood from the water without hesitation.

He wasn't so relaxed that he'd let Cait wander around here without his protective presence at her back.

and, he could eat. The fried pickles sounded like a miss though. "Since when do you fry your vegetables?"

He was acutely aware she'd dropped the subject on the swinging Silph's but it was something to circle back around to later.

● tags:

386 Heat Points

96 + 64 + 93 + 66 +
68 + 43 + 49 + 38 +
36 + 81 +

mVHRoX6V

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
Heartburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 7:18:54 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"since about five minutes ago?"

strange foods had been on her mind as of late; her cravings alternating with her moods. she led him to the changing rooms that were available to any gender, the pair drying themselves and changing into comfortable attire. 

"
and it's only a little snack, baby," she continued, removing the towel wrap from her head.

her mass collection of curls fell over her face before they were brushed aside by a hand. she'd reach for his larger paw, eager to move on from the sauna and acquire a meal.

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Heartburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 20:15:39 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He was going to settle for watching her walk ahead; he hardly got to see her cheeks in swimwear.

But the grasp on his hand was a grip on his heart.

Yeah, he mused to himself. Holding her hand is better.

He didn't say it but he smiled it to himself. "Carnivore like me can't judge; eating for three is hard work." Getting out of the sauna didn't seem to quell the heat too much and so his pores remained wide open.

● tags:

360 Heat Points

96 + 64 + 93 + 66 +
68 + 43 + 49 + 38 +
36 + 81 + 26

exsU7ZMo

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
Heartburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 18:48:53 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"yeah," she responded, distractedly.

cait pondered over what was going through her beau's mind as her pregnancy progressed. he had grown attentive, their sex life was perfectly intact despite her newfound proportions and they had adjusted to the appointments and prep work involved with future infants. the nursery was on its way to being complete - her doctors had confirmed her children were perfectly healthy with no abnormalities present - and she had purchased and received items aplenty.

at the moment the room that would be occupied with her twins was stocked full of unopened diapers, formula, one of those pricey twin strollers, bottles, toys, baby-proofed plastic wear utensils, tiny outfits and so on. 

'i don't want sénon's life to change too much,' she thought. 'i mostly work remotely anyway. and i have the pokemon around to babysit.' 

it helped that had granted her extended maternal leave, which she had graciously accepted. it's likely that the league would offer the same or at least something similar for her fiancée; which meant they had plenty of time to adjust to becoming parents. 

"
i've been thinking about whether i'll have a home birth or go to the hospital," she said. "but i think the hospital will be the safest option just encase - "

she gestured vaguely. 

"
- something happens?

cait hated mentioning it, because it proved a delicate subject with her husband-to-be. 

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Heartburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 6:40:29 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"I disagree, it should be the cabin." He threw it out flatly. "You'll be more comfortable there, its better that you're relaxed."

He looked over the other items on the food truck, recalling his conversation with about starting one himself.

Seemed less important now to follow that personal passion given when duties he had on the way.

While he looked he reasoned to Cait further, "Having the twins at home will add a substantial sentimental value to the cabin for all of us, cementing it as our martial home."

It went without saying that any equipment they needed could be bought, rented (or stolen if need be) and he could fly in as many OB-GYNs as she could handle. "If anything goes wrong we have Tsukuyomi and enough Kirlia between the two of us to teleport you safe and stable to any hospital in the region."

● tags:

300 Heat Points

96 + 64 + 93 + 66 +
68 + 43 + 49 + 38 +
36 + 81 + 26 + 60 +

qQdD1OO_

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
Heartburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2021 8:35:54 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

cait pondered over his words as she made the order for fried pickles and a bottle of water. despite that newfound desire to satiate a far larger appetite, her calorie intake remained fairly limited. cait had never been fond of unhealthy foods - and that in combination with an active lifestyle kept her body in relatively good shape. the worst thing she consumed on a regular basis nowadays was celery smeared in a ridiculous amount of peanut butter. 

"thank you."

the woman blew on a piece of sliced and fried pickle before popping it into her mouth and chewing on it experimentally. 

"
i need to figure out which doctor i want then," she said. "i'll check with my tribe and have someone prepped when i'm ready."

cait trusted sénon's decision without protest, perfectly content with him making a final statement on the arrangement. she trusted that he'd do whatever was best for his family. 

"
come up with any names yet?

she offered him one of her pickles, moving to hand feed him. 

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Heartburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2021 19:30:34 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Taking a bite of the pickle he finished what Cait wouldn't.

He'd eat anything if she was feeding it to him.

"Actually I have." He made a mental note to check up with her in a couple of days about the doctor. He had to.

If he didn't make note he'd forget considering Cait managed to ask about something he had realized he'd been itching to talk to about. "Thinking of it like a portmanteau, I came up with a few odd names but there was one that stuck out."

The memory of that night had come and gone a few times since the first night he thought it up.

It was a desire that persisted in his conscious mind. Naturally, it felt like a special moment to speak it aloud; to plant the seed of history.

"Enca." When the name came to mind now, he couldn't not visualize her in his mind.

His little Gamepiece, and now she had a name.

● tags:

263 Heat Points

96 + 64 + 93 + 66 +
68 + 43 + 49 + 38 +
36 + 81 + 26 + 60 +
37 +

6kiPogbl

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
Heartburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2021 10:03:12 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"enca."

she parroted the name, committing it to memory. cait would honor his choice - and name one of their red-headed girls with the title. the woman took another bite, relishing the salty morsel as her gaze shifted downward. 

"
if i have a girl," she said. "and she inherits my green hair - i'll call her primrose. 'prim' for short.

the woman shot him an amused look, her eyes positively glittering.

"
enca and primrose game. i also have a small list of boys names - just encase, of course."

excitement colored her tone of voice, betraying her eagerness to meet her young. 

"
i guess i'll be a stay-at-home mom for a while."

she had encouraged sénon to press onward with his career, content to tend to their children while he participated in all manner of ranger tasks. 

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Heartburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2022 19:36:34 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"What were they?" He locked down on the point about the boys names. "The boys names." Lukewarm as he was to having a son at this point and time, he was deadset on his baby boy not being given the wrong name.

His mother wanted to name him after a chemical element.

"Xenon" was a pretentious name.

"-and where did 'primrose' come from?" He squinted at her in civil challenge. The name didn't hit with any significance for him but it had to have some greater context for her.

"Aren't you," he squinted his eyes even tighter as he chose his words carefully. "-not good, at naming things." Last he checked it had a been over a year and her little Riolu still didn't have a name.

● tags:
● notes: I rewrote this post
but kept the original role of 76

187 Heat Points

96 + 64 + 93 + 66 +
68 + 43 + 49 + 38 +
36 + 81 + 26 + 60 +
37 + 76 +

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
Heartburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 17:54:48 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she licked at the remnants of grease that had gathered at her fingertips. 

"naming the boys will be your responsibility."

if the twins were girls, she had every intention to wring the man dry until he gave her what she wanted. but despite boys being her endgame, cait would leave the responsibility of naming them to her mate. she was perfectly content in taking care of them; eager to nurture them into healthy, well-rounded adults. 

'three or four,' she decided, mulling over an appropriate amount of little ones. 

they possessed the resources to take care of numerous children. and it was likely they'd have a comfortable life and solid opportunities aplenty.

"
and i just like the name," she stated, plainly. "but - "

cait scrounged up a memory from her past. 

"
when i was younger i wrote a few short stories. the protagonist was a little girl like me - and i called her primrose. i wasn't allowed to become a pokemon trainer at the usual age; so i fantasized about it through her."

she visibly sobered a little.

"
i don't think i could manage having my own children leaving at - what - ten? thirteen? it's... too soon."

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Heartburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 19:39:43 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

It was touching to hear that she'd once created something and she wanted its namesake to live on.

He could identify with that. "Primrose it is."

She wasn't quite off the hook with that list of boys names she had. If he bit the dust between now and coming with his own names for them, Cait's list would be the de facto.

He was more than a little curious on the possibilities.

"Middle names?" Did the tribe do middle names?

It wasn't exactly common in Kanto but his mother was (Alolan-)Galarian so he had one, and so did @ajay.

● tags:
● notes: 

vvj_mmR2

109 Heat Points

96 + 64 + 93 + 66 +
68 + 43 + 49 + 38 +
36 + 81 + 26 + 60 +
37 + 76 + 78 +

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
Heartburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 21:35:34 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"middle names?"

she blinked and tilted her head lightly to the side. the question bemused her a little, but she soon shook her head. 

"
no middle names," she decided. "they'll have whatever we give them. the surname 'game' is more than enough.

cait didn't conceal the pride in her voice, still delighting over the fact that she had claimed such a man for herself. she looked forward to the envious glances that would be sent her way when she revisited her tribe's grounds with him and their red-headed children in tow. 

thoughts of parading her future husband around like a prized stallion aside - 

"
four," she said. 

she shoved four fingers in his face, offering no immediate explanation as she declared the number.