awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 19:44:27 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You may think I’m stupid, but…” he trailed off, stretching his legs out again and giving the toes one last good wiggle as he did so, “…would you laugh at me if I told you I got attacked because I mistook this guy for someone else I knew?”

Hoo boy, this was going to be a mess.

“I had no idea he had a twin brother,” he continued as he brushed some of his hair away from his forehead. “I ran into that brother instead of the one I was looking for. They’re completely different. Night and day.

He idly wondered where the other was now.

“The one who attacked me had very…very cold eyes. Very cold, amber eyes. Not like his twin. Fucking scary. I was stabbed with a knife and a sword. The sword cut through there,” he gestured to the injury on his right leg, before tilting his head up and showing the scar on his neck.

“…and here as well. I thought—I thought I was going to die from blood loss.”

fRqaLgrS
remaining: 505

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 9:03:24 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

An amber-eyed... twin? The circumstances of this stabbing didn't matter as much to Remiel as the identity of the stabber, quite frankly. It might have seemed comical to others, and even to Alexei to some degree, but the royal was too invested in finding this mysterious man. Rather than laugh about the misunderstanding, he wanted to deliver some retribution.[break][break]

His stern, unblinking blue eyes examine both scars. "How do you know this man's brother? Do you have a name?"[break][break]

tEB_TWXj
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 408/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 4:39:45 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I have a name… for the one I was looking for originally. His name was—Archie,” he continued, humming slightly.

He wondered where the other man was now.

“The one who attacked me, his twin, didn’t have a patch of white hair… Archie had that. A shock of white amongst his spiky, black hair. The one who stabbed me had black hair. He knew how to use a sword, too. In fact, he was carrying a sword with him. How, without getting caught, I don’t know, but—”

He wondered if that was enough of a clue to help Remiel. Or was it.

Well, at least it was the truth he was revealing now.

uRYTv8ua
remaining: 405

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 3:37:28 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Archie? Short for Archibald? The name teased familiarity. Remiel had met plenty of Archibald's in his lifetime, but one would think that an Archibald in Hoenn of all places would stand out. It was far enough from the royal ballrooms and palaces of Galar, after all.[break][break]

The description of black and white hair fails to bring up any answers in his mind, however. Though it is certainly something to note. An Archie with such unusual hair and a twin... someone like that shouldn't be too hard to find, right? The bit about using a sword piques the royal's interest, too.[break][break]

"Did you recognize what kind of sword? What type of practice?" He asks, not expecting much in Alexei's answer but shooting for another worthwhile hint regardless.[break][break]

Uro3_N9z
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 407/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 4:21:10 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Oh, perhaps he’d forgotten to clarify.

“It’s Archie—short for Archon. Kind of a weird name, but… I get why he said Archie instead.”

“Okay, just to clarify—it wasn’t Archie who attacked me,” he added a few moments afterward. After that the question then became one of a fighting style—

“There are so many, but—this one definitely knew what he was doing. I didn’t notice the knives until it—until it was too late,” he went on with a shudder. That was fucking scary, to say the least.

“I don’t know much about fighting styles, but there was a ruthless efficiency with the movements. Fluid, flawless.”

After letting the silence permeate between them, he sighed.

“I’m sorry I’m not much of a help describing shit.”

irgItZ0R
remaining: 322

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 4:39:29 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Archon? My... that had certainly come out of left field. Remiel certainly didn't know anyone named 'Archon'. Remiel nodded in understanding when Alexei assured him Archon wasn't the one who had stabbed him. "I'm aware," He answers. "But he's a lead towards finding out who did."[break][break]

The fighting-style Alexei described applied to many different forms of swordsmanship. Remiel almost asked if he could provide more detail on the weapons employed, at least, but doubted his friend understood the intricacies or little details required to accurately describe them. So, instead, the royal waves the notion off.[break][break]

"It's no worry, I assure you. I'm simply glad you're alive, my friend. What you remembered about the incident seems like just enough to base a proper investigation off of." He adds, splashing water on his chest.[break][break]

555clgWz
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 354/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2021 12:45:02 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“If I could draw, I would definitely do it, who can forget that face, he said with a shudder as he rubbed his left hand across his right arm.

“Problem is, I can’t. At least not for the moment. My dominant hand’s injured too.”

He lifted up his right arm and showed the right hand, wrapped in loosening bandages—which he then attempted to secure once more.

“It’s hard having to do everything left-handed, but thank hell I can manage—for now. Eating with chopsticks is such a major pain in the ass, though,” he added with a chuckle.

kiQacBFU
remaining: 287

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 23:49:05 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"I might know some artists..." Remiel replies. "Give me a few days. I can get you in touch with one of them to produce an accurate sketch. Consider it a favor from a concerned friend."[break][break]

The prince watches as Alexei adjust his bandages, smiling when he expresses his dismay over having to do things left-handed and eating with chopsticks. "Do you need an assistant or nanny, too? I can get you in touch with one of those as well, you know. Perhaps a good-looking fellow in a maid outfit to spoon feed you... hm?" He teases.[break][break]

AnbpWRt0
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 287/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 0:01:45 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I actually changed my number after that incident, I’ll send you a message later when we get out of here.”

As for the mention of an assistant, well—

“What the hell, Rem,” he broke out into a peal of laughter. “I’m technically ambidextrous, but a nanny? Seriously?”

It felt like he was back in Mistralton all over again—so many people fussing over him for all the wrong damned reasons. And boy, did that drive him up the wall when he was reminded of that.

“I have to visit my PT again in a few days, I’d have to check with him about that.”

JW1MZwF1
remaining: 206

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 0:07:57 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Remiel nods in response to receiving a new number from Alexei soon. Admittedly, he felt guilty over not texting his friend more often. But life had been sincerely hectic as he juggled so many things. Though looking for Isra had been the primary goal among them for months. One that he kept quite secret to himself, for his own reasons.[break][break]

"I only kid," Remiel chuckles, standing up to roll his shoulder and saunter towards the center of the sauna. "I know you can take care of yourself. But if you ever need anything, do let me know. I'm always here for you." He stops and turns to Alexei after a brief pause. "You will meet with my artist, though, won't you? Rustboro, in a week."[break][break]

axAX7NQh
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 232/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 0:15:44 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Send the date and time as soon as you can, I can definitely make the trip,” he agreed.

Boy, he wondered if he could join the other if and when he did eventually continue searching for Miss .

“When I do fully recover, and you still haven’t found her—let me know? More people searching is better than one.”

That, at least, he could offer in exchange.

aMhNW38t
remaining: 107

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 0:33:27 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The prince sighs, relieved. He felt it was in Alexei's nature to be stubborn about ridiculous things sometimes. Isra had told him as much, anyway. But Remiel had been certain that sort of thing would give way with maturity. [break][break]

"Wonderful," He replies, reaching back to massage his gluteus medius firmly with both hands. The act comes to an abrupt stop when he mentions searching for Isra, however, and the royal pauses to think for a moment before answering. Eventually, he simply turns over his shoulder and nods. "... Very well."[break][break]

Noting beginnings of a glowing redness on Alexei's face, however, he adds: "You're looking kind of hot, my friend. Is it time for us to leave?"[break][break]

HVTyc9kT
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 172/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 0:38:35 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Have we been out here that long already?” he replied, blinking at the other. Sure, most of the time he’d gotten away with just sitting around and wiggling his toes, but shit, he would definitely kill for a soak in the hot springs now.

Shame that they were so far away from Lavaridge proper, and no, he didn’t want to take a soak in lava, thank you very much!

“Well, if you insist—we might as well start our trip back.”

6QoaLDeE
remaining: 16

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 0:55:28 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Remiel laughs, reaching out his hand to help Alexei off his seat. "It's hard to tell without my watch, but it seems like it." He pulls the lad up before gesturing towards the door across the way. "We might as well. Lead the way." He smiles.[break][break]

Happy to have been able to spend some time with his friend, Remiel finds himself in a good mood. It's hard to tell whether he has the sauna or Alexei to thank for feeling like he's walking on the clouds.[break][break]

A0AYaSuU
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
HEAT POINTS — 157/1000

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
suối nóng [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 1:09:36 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Wait. My cane,” he remarked as he fumbled around for a few moments, grabbing it as he stood up and made sure to put the pressure on his left leg first.

Okay, walking down was definitely going to be easier than hiking upwards, at least that was a given.

“We should totally do this again when you’re not too busy.”

eq5aNKBk
remaining: lol