twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
heart shaker
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 13:00:40 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]nothing has been as he had imagined; whether that's a good or a bad thing remains undecided for a later time, perhaps. for now, there's only one person on his mind, and it's someone he hasn't seen in too long.

"babe?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
heart shaker
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2021 21:18:41 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","seraboxbl"]

She'd been busy most of the day so most of her time had escaped her. With the promotion and all she had more work to do and despite having less energy to actually do them, there was no way Gavin would allow her to shirk her responsibilities. So, Serena had been going through the motions. [break][break]

Preparing for whatever reveal Rocket was going to do, while also making sure her 'house' was in order. Getting a new identity was one of them. Once that had been settled she'd been working to establish a 'normal' presence for her new identity. Getting her integrated into society, if you will. She'd also been looking to purchase her old penthouse suite again under this new alias. [break][break]

After taking care of all the paper work and nitty gritty she finally had some time to herself. Which mean she could visit her favorite spot as of late, the Giant tree in the center of Sootopolis. The sun would set soon and cover the world in twilight, but she'd remain all the same. While things seemed to be returning to normal this is all that kept Serena sane. If you could even call her sane right now. [break][break]

Reclining against the trunk of the tree she sighed. Cas would've loved this place. It's why she buried him here. And also because she had to believe this tree offered some sort of primal energy. Something that could be used hopefully in her favor. If this magical tree could pop up from nowhere, perhaps it had the ability to bring Caspurr back to her. Wishful thinking, she new but she had to give it a try all the same.[break][break]

"babe?" a familiar voice startled her and caused her to snap her eyes open. [break][break]

Sitting up a little straighter, Serena's azure orbs narrowed as she stared back at her boyfriend. "Oh," she breathed, suddenly the edge and alarm she had settled down. She'd been jumpy ever since the incident and honestly who could blame her after what happened to her. With a heavy sigh she leaned back against the tree looking back at Danny. [break][break]

She hadn't seen him in a while. In fact, she hadn't seen him since she deployed for the mission. He'd been unable to track her down. Her phone had been ruined and she hadn't bothered in getting a new one. Not to mention she was nowhere to be seen after waking up in the infirmary. She'd been staying with Gavin for a bit, at least till she could secure her own spot. [break][break]

With everything going on, her mind wasn't in the right spot. Danny hadn't been on her mind if she was honest. A part of her felt guilty about it but at the same time her feelings were shot. She was numb all over and quite frankly the part that had dominance over Serena's headspace right now, just didn't care. [break][break]

"I suppose it was about time we ran into each other." she muttered. Still, she wondered how he knew about where she would be. She hadn't told many people about this spot because she preferred to be alone here. It's also why she would come here at odd times. Times when other's would be busy just to make sure she was here alone. "How can I help you?" she asked but her tone was tired.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Serena's Outfit[break]
+ xtra notes: ^.^

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.seraboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#f1d0f2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.seraboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#5c549c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokesprite]color:#c7adb7; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
heart shaker
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 12:33:30 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]it hasn't been too long, really, but it sure feels like forever. so much has changed that he could barely recognize her, or maybe that's just his mind playing tricks on him.

still, her greeting is cold, and he can't help but take it in the wrong light.

"...that's all you have to say?"

stunned for a moment, he exhales, understanding that whatever's happened to her has nothing to do with them. so he approaches, sits across her and just looks.

"i've been worried, sera."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
heart shaker
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 16:10:18 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

"...that's i you have to say?" He said with a frown.[break][break]

Serena looked back at him with an exhausted look in her eyes and offered a shrug in response. That was all she had for him. All she could muster. He wanted in on the nitty gritty. He wanted to see the real her. Well this was it, the real her, in the flesh. The one who wanted nothing more than to either be left alone or to leave this plane of existence entirely. But the last one, wasn’t much of an option. This was all she could offer, because despite knowing better, she just didn’t have anything more to give. [break][break]

"i've been worried, sera."[break][break]

With a sigh she stared up at the sky. “You, and everyone else.” She muttered, “What do you want me to tell you Danny? That everything is fine? Because it isn’t. That I’ll be back to normal soon? Because I won’t.” She now turned to look at him. “I don’t have anything to say because I don’t have anything to give, nor update you on. I feel like shit, I look like shit. But I still have work to do. Can’t let my promotion get to my head or anything. No I just need to suck it up, pretend everything is fine.”

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Serena's Outfit[break]
+ xtra notes: I’ll add color and shit when I’m home, at school rn

[newclass=.seraboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#5c549c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokesprite]color:#c7adb7; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
heart shaker
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 9:36:37 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]you and everyone else.

but he's not like everyone else, is he? he's meant to be someone else, someone special, someone who means something. he can't seem to shake these intrusive thoughts away, and fuck, does he try to.

"i just want you to talk to me. i have your back, remember? we have each other's, and you don't have to go through this alone."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
heart shaker
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 21:02:34 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

"i just want you to talk to me. i have your back, remember? we have each other's, and you don't have to go through this alone."[break][break]

She knew he was just trying to help and that he was being genuine but for some reason it pissed her off. Unreasonably so. "Dammit Danny, what good would that do?" she snapped back at him. After all, good intentions wouldn't bring Caspurr back. Serena slammed the backside of her fist into the tree behind her. "Fuck," she growled as she pulled her knees to her chest, hiding her head as she leaned against her arms that rested on her knees. [break][break]

Her eyes were beginning to prickle and sting. She didn't want to cry again, but the pang in her chest let her know her body didn't give a damn about her desires. "You weren't there...." Serena continued muffled. "You didn't see what she did to me. What she did to poor Cas." she continued as she tightened her hands into fists so hard her knuckles turned white. [break][break]

"I told you it wouldn't be good to stay with me." she said after she was silent for a moment. She raised her head to look at him, hot tears streaming down her face but a fiery glare in her eyes. "If you don't want to end up like me, humiliated and having to watch your pokémon die right in front of you, unable to do anything, I suggest you stay far away from me." she warned him once more. "Better, yet, stay the hell away from me if you intend to stop me." Her glare hardened as she stared at him. "Because I will kill her when I find her again." she hissed. [break][break]

Danny didn't need to go through this sort of thing but Serena's mind had been long made up. Better for him to move on now than attempt to stop her or get caught up in something he didn't belong in. Besides, Serena wouldn't wish what she went through on anyone.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Serena's Outfit[break]
+ xtra notes: bruh, sorry for my edgy child she's going through a lot

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
heart shaker
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 10:17:23 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]danny wasn't there. he didn't know what she went through nor what it feels like to lose someone. he's never lost anyone, so what does he know? he can't relate to any of this; this is a world that is beyond his reach and understanding. he's dipped his toes but he's yet to plunge into the deep end.

maybe someday he will.

"...i won't try to stop you, sera, but i'm not going to just sit here and let you push me away either."

it pains him to see her like this.

"i wasn't there, no, but i'm getting there. i'm doing my best to get stronger. just give me time."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
heart shaker
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 5:18:14 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

"...i won't try to stop you, sera, but i'm not going to just sit here and let you push me away either."[break][break]

Serena sighed. She forgot how hardheaded he was. Even if it was for Danny's own good he wouldn't take the easy and responsible way out. She was too exhausted to fight him on it though. If he wanted to doom himself to this sort of torture than so be it. She'd done everything she could for him. She could do no more. [break][break]

"i wasn't there, no, but i'm getting there. i'm doing my best to get stronger. just give me time."[break][break]

If there was anything that she had learned recently it was that, "...I don't have time...Danny." her voice cracked and was soft but it was true. She didn't have time for anything anymore. Time was something none of them had. With another sigh she turned her tear stained gaze to the sky. [break][break]

"I don't need you to get stronger." it was true, she'd be handling things herself. "Not for me anyway. You do need to get stronger so that you don't have to go through this" she said as she gestured towards herself, her tone softening for once.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Serena's Outfit[break]
+ xtra notes: bruh, sorry for my edgy child she's going through a lot

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
heart shaker
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 9:45:50 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]it seems like where he has all the time in the world, she has very little if any at all, and that pains him.

"i'm getting stronger for us."

not just for her; he's been aware enough to make this distinction very early on.

"bet you won't even recognize me in a battle anymore. the team's buffed up quite a bit."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
heart shaker
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2021 9:41:00 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

"i'm getting stronger for us." Danny clarifies and all Serena can do is just stare back at him. Why was he trying so hard? She'd ignored him, pushed him away, hell, she was being an ass to him and she knew it but here he still was. Was it love? That seemed like a fairytale. Something too cheesy to be true. Who'd willingly put up with abuse just because they loved someone?[break][break]

Then her thoughts drifted back to her younger self. Lovesick who had put her heart and soul into her previous relationship. Idiocy. That's what it was. Smarter people would've left. Smarter people wouldn't stand for being treated this way. But Danny...he wasn't going anywhere apparently. [break][break]

It stressed her out, if she was being honest. He clearly deserved better, she just wasn't sure she could be better. Not right now at least. "bet you won't even recognize me in a battle anymore. the team's buffed up quite a bit." his voice snapped her from her thoughts once more and she turned her attention back to him. [break][break]

Was it enough just for your team to be strong? Is that what it took? If that was the case should she have worked harder? Would that have kept Cas alive? Serena tore her gaze from him and bit her trembling lip. She didn't want to cry again. But she also just felt so helpless. She wanted to tell him she was proud of him for working so hard, because she was. This wasn't easy, this transition, but he was making the best of it. [break][break]

But her words caught in her throat. The lump in her throat was so large she felt like she couldn't breathe. "I'm...." she whispered, "I'm sorry." were the words that finally escaped her lips before she hid her face from him once more. She was so tired. So tired of going through an emotional rollercoaster day in and day out.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Serena's Outfit[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
heart shaker
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 13:48:14 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]danny isn't privy to her thoughts but if he could hear them, he'd tell her that she's already more than good enough for him. he doesn't deserve better; he just wants her as she is because that's who he fell in love with.

so at her apology, he shakes his head, reaching for her hand.

"it's okay, sera."

he smiles.

"you're stuck with me."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
heart shaker
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 16:20:36 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

As her shoulders shake from her sobs and her hands continue to hide her face she cries. Deep. Something heavy from the heart. Arceus, she was so tired but tough acts aside, she also missed having Danny next to her. As much as she didn't have the energy to look after anyone because she couldn't look after herself. [break][break]

In isolating herself, she realized how lonely all of this was making her and she felt so miserable. At times the misery brought comfort and other times it was agony, like today. She'd been an ass to him, but he was still here. Stubbornly so. It didn't make sense, it never made sense, why he would keep choosing her. [break][break]

Other's would've left long before. A question she kept asking herself. He set himself up for so much suffering for her? Someone he dating for only a few fledgling months? The logic wasn't there. But, at the same time, she truly would be lying if she said she didn't desire to have him around. At least right now. [break][break]

Danny took her hand gently, pulling it from her face as she stared back at him. "it's okay, sera." was it? She didn't think so. "you're stuck with me." he says with a smile. Her heart aches as she looks at him before she pulls on the hand he holds. Pulling him down towards where she sat and wrapped her arms around him in a hug. [break][break]

She buried her face in his shirt as her body continued to tremble. "You don't make sense." she stated with a muffled sniffle. [break][break]

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Serena's Outfit[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
heart shaker
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 11:08:13 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]there's no resistance when he's pulled down. he practically falls into her embrace, returning the hug with ease.

how long has it been since he last held her in his arms? he can't seem to remember anymore; too long, let's say, and he's suddenly grateful to have taken the step to confront her today.

he buries his face into the side of her neck, relishing her presence and the comfort she brings.

here, underneath the giant tree, they once again slip into their own little bubble.

"fuck. i've missed you so much, sera. you have no idea."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
heart shaker
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 12:43:53 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]

Danny doesn't reject her sudden selfishness, or rather he's used to it at this point. He doesn't resist the embrace but instead welcomes it. It'd been a very long time since she'd been in his arms. An extremely long time. In fact, the last time even touched had to be before all of this happened. Before even her little attempt to break up with him that lead to him following her to Rocket. [break][break]

His grip on her tightened as he nuzzled into her neck. Being without something for so long she'd forgotten what it felt like. But now that he was holding onto her like this it felt natural, but in the back of her mind guilt was slowly creeping in, like it always did when she finally felt happy about something. [break][break]

"fuck. i've missed you so much, sera. you have no idea." Danny admitted and Serena just squeezed him more, almost as if she were afraid he'd disappear suddenly. "--rry..." her apology is muffled and soft but as she continues to hold onto him all of her emotions that she'd been feeling for so long started to melt off. [break][break]

A temporary release she was sure, but she was thankful for the reprieve, she wouldn't deny that. "I've missed you too." she echoed after him as she slowly lifted her head up so he could hear her more properly.

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Serena's Outfit[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
heart shaker
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 7:35:30 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]her muffled apology falls on deaf ears. there's no need for an apology, and so he shakes his head, hoping it'd be enough to placate her for now.

when she lifts her head, he peers down into her eyes.

"i'm not going anywhere. i promise."

[attr="class","noodles"]