WRITE REPLY

sun-kissed springs [sauna]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 6:24:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
just sing along— i'm the king of catastrophes

Ratatoskr had been livid when Sigmund refused to bring him along. But a hot spring was no place for such a small, fuzzy rodent— especially when the lad wanted to have a relaxing, romantic date with his girlfriend. Even so, he should have known better than to offer Ratatoskr a ball. The Emolga hated balls.

Despite the insult, the caretaker of the Lavaridge hot springs had somehow managed to calm the Emolga down, giving both Sigmund and Sarah enough time to sneak into their respective dressing rooms. Sigmund was the first to emerge on the other side, wearing nothing but a pair of swim trunks and a white towel around his neck.

He awed at the sight of the Japanese-style natural hot spring, a steaming pool surrounded by zen gardens, bamboo, and beautiful green trees. As he waited for Sarah to emerge out from her dressing room, however, he lifted his towel to wipe the beads of sweat (or steam?) off his forehead. It was pretty hot in here! But he supposed that was the purpose of it.

"You just about ready to come out, Sair-Bear? I'm not going in without you!" He calls out loud, smiling as he turns back to look at her emerging from the shack.

AqRCS2Ku

heat points: 985/1000
notes:

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

prim

She/Her
April 15th
Route 39 (Johto)
Heterosexual
Pokemon Statistician
Sigmund Sauer
Boyfriend
0 height
0 height
awards
23 posts
Sarah Dandy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @prim
Sarah Dandy
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 0:22:43 GMT
Sarah Dandy Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

[attr="class","uthegood"]

Sigmund always had strange and adventurous ideas of romance. Sarah never would have picked out going to a hot spring. In fact, outside of dinner or movie dates, she rarely made suggestions for anything. It always surprised her when something Sigmund suggested brought her so much joy, and yet it usually seemed to. She was rarely bored when he was at her side and she found herself liking things she had previously been less interested in. [break][break]

In any case, the young girl emerged from the dressing room draped in her frilly two-piece bathing suit and sandals, as she approached Sigmund. [break][break]

"Uhhh... Yeah, I'm ready," Sarah answered, feeling the blanket of steam rush over her the moment she entered. She walked past Sigmund. "So, you want to go in at the same time then?"

h0bIoImp

[attr="class","udlz"]

this is beginning to feel like

[break]THE LONG WINDED[break]

blues of the never static explosion devoted to crushing the broken and shoving their souls to ghost—you set your sights

[attr="class","utheugly"]

@sigmund

Heat Points: 964/100

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal

[newclass=.uradio] width: 500px; border: 1px solid #1f2226; background-color: #31363c; padding: 25px;[/newclass][newclass=.udlz] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; color: #f9f2e6; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; text-transform: uppercase; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood] font:11px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height:15px; color: #f9f2e6; padding:30px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood b] font:10.5px 'Oswald', sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; color: #F8B500;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood i] font-style: normal; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.uthebad]width: 40px; height:40px; background-color: #1f2226; border-radius: 50px; margin-top: -22px; margin-left: 6px; float: left; padding: 2px;[/newclass][newclass=.utheugly]background-color: #424851; padding: 5px; margin-top: 10px; font:10px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height: 12px; color: #1f2226;[/newclass][newclass=.theugly a]font:10px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase;color:#1f2226;[/newclass][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700] [googlefont=Oswald:400,700]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 3:40:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Stunned in silence by his girlfriend's cuteness, the blushing blonde gawked as she walked past him. Shaking his head out of the trance before long, however, he rushed over to gently grasp her hand in his and eagerly nod. "Yeah! We gotta experience this together!" He grins, drawing them closer to the spring's edge.

A bamboo fountain nearby tips, and a pair of wind chimes ring as a sweet breeze flows through. Upon reaching the steamy pool, Sigmund drops his towel by the edge before carefully dipping a toe. His leg flinches and recoils at the initial sting of heat. "It's hot... I mean, of course it is, haha..." He comments, steeling himself before dipping his toe again. Sucking in a breath, he steps in with his whole foot before entering with the other.

Wiggling his toes, he sighs. "Okay... it's not too bad... after a bit."

igfFwMfd

heat points: 921/1000
notes:

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

prim

She/Her
April 15th
Route 39 (Johto)
Heterosexual
Pokemon Statistician
Sigmund Sauer
Boyfriend
0 height
0 height
awards
23 posts
Sarah Dandy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @prim
Sarah Dandy
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 7:06:29 GMT
Sarah Dandy Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

Well, Sarah wasn't sure about the level of heat here. It was pretty intense, much more than she expected in a typical hot tub. These springs had to be at least 110 degrees, if not more, by her estimation. But what made hot springs always feel much hotter was actually the difference between the temperature outside and the spring itself, at least that's what Sarah was thinking about. If it was cold out, then the hot spring would only feel that much more intense. And... today was much cooler than normal.[break][break]

However, Sarah's tangential thoughts focused on the hand which had just seized her own. She held Sigmund's hand tightly and they both took their first steps into the warm water below.[break][break]

"It's so hot..." Sarah muttered internally. "Why did we think this was a good idea again?"

[break][break]

D7jbr_3y

[attr="class","udlz"]

blues of the never static explosion devoted to crushing the broken and shoving their souls to ghost—you set your sights

@sigmund

Heat Points: 948/100

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal

[newclass=.uradio] width: 500px; border: 1px solid #1f2226; background-color: #31363c; padding: 25px;[/newclass][newclass=.udlz] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; color: #f9f2e6; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; text-transform: uppercase; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood] font:11px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height:15px; color: #f9f2e6; padding:30px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood b] font:10.5px 'Oswald', sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; color: #F8B500;[/newclass][newclass=.uthegood i] font-style: normal; border-bottom: 1px solid #01B59F;[/newclass][newclass=.uthebad]width: 40px; height:40px; background-color: #1f2226; border-radius: 50px; margin-top: -22px; margin-left: 6px; float: left; padding: 2px;[/newclass][newclass=.utheugly]background-color: #424851; padding: 5px; margin-top: 10px; font:10px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase; line-height: 12px; color: #1f2226;[/newclass][newclass=.theugly a]font:10px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform:lowercase;color:#1f2226;[/newclass][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700] [googlefont=Oswald:400,700]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 3:43:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Sigmund's hand gently tightened around Sarah's own as they took another step, wading through the pool in an effort to reach the end of it and take a seat on the flat surface of a submerged boulder.

"Everybody's doing it these days," Sigmund explains, his smile wavering as his body continues to slowly get used to the hot sting. "And it's supposed to be really relaxing, right? I didn't want my girlfriend missing out, of course..." He stops to give their bodies time to readjust. The water is up to their knees now.

Turning to Sarah with a curious (and worried) look, he asks: "Why? You don't like it?"

fvKgaLDL

heat points: 828/1000
notes:

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

prim

She/Her
April 15th
Route 39 (Johto)
Heterosexual
Pokemon Statistician
Sigmund Sauer
Boyfriend
0 height
0 height
awards
23 posts
Sarah Dandy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @prim
Sarah Dandy
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 3:43:06 GMT
Sarah Dandy Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","uradio"]

Like it? Well, Sarah wasn't one for pain. However, while the springs were uncomfortable, they stopped just short of pain. Surely, she'd have to give her body enough time to adjust. Believe it or not, she'd never actually been to a hot spring before, nor even really used a hot tub. They didn't have a hot tub back at the farm, and whenever she took baths, she made sure to keep the water at a reasonable temperature. [break][break]

Sarah stood still, turning toward Sigmund. [break][break]

One of the things that was nice about being in a hot spring like this was that there were many different springs which allowed people a degree of privacy to enjoy the springs together.

[break][break]

"I think I just need time to get used to it," Sarah answered. "But now I'm wondering if hot springs could be used to develop a pokemon's Sp. Def. What do you think?"[break][break]

2bcfsvPK

[attr="class","udlz"]

@sigmund

Heat Points: 884/100

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

[attr="class","uthebad"]

created by rascal

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 20:47:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Sigmund smiles, eyes beaming at her constant inquisitiveness and genius. Having told her as much on several occasions before, however, he trusts she can read that in his expression and moves on to answer her a question with a degree of thought and consideration. His fingers stroke his chin pensively for a moment. 

"Well, it'd definitely help against a move like Scald, I think..." Though it was certainly one of those moves he quaked to even think about, to be honest. Training Pokémon and battling wasn't always pretty. In its nature, it was a violent hobby. "I guess this kind of experience works differently depending on the Pokémon, though, right?"

D966p|Qi

heat points: 793/1000
notes:

MADE BY MIZO
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights