awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 3:53:37 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He knew that Mattie had—things to say about Lavaridge, and he hoped the other wouldn’t run into any kind of trouble when he’d asked if the bluenette was free to join him for an evening in the hot springs.

(Of course, this was #nohomo… or was it?)

Thankfully he had some knowledge of hot spring etiquette, and with some assistance, managed to grab a private hot springs just for the two of them.

Once he was done with the shower before getting into the water, he sat at the edge of the hot spring with his legs in the water—drinking out of a flask.

And as always, this flask had vodka in it.

@mattis
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 5:41:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Hot springs sounded like a nice way to relax after being severely hung over and constantly being out in the wild. It wasn't like Mattis was stressed. But, sleeping on the ground or in trees or caves took a toll on the back eventually. So, he was expecting great things from soaking in the water.

He got a message that Alexei was already at the hot springs, and he even got them a private spring. That was nice of him!

The only downside of this was he had to go through Lavaridge to get there. Luckily, Matt ran into no one he knew getting to his destination, and he was able to get there going the "long" way - around town. Once he arrived, he set his things in the locker area and changed into his towel.

Matt knocked before entering, letting his presence be known as he walked in. "Heyo! Sorry I'm late," he said, walking closer to the spring. He sat down, dipping his toes into the water.

"Ooh. So warm."

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #5F86D1; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #5F86D1; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #5F86D1; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 2:11:17 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Sorry it had to be all the way out here,” he apologized, taking another quick sip from the flask and closing it before setting it down near where he’d left his towel.

Now that it was just the two of them here, no troublesome Wooloo to pester the bluenette around…

“How long has it been since you returned here?” he inquired quietly, stretching his right leg out. Ooh, that felt so good.

n6ILABcd
remaining: 973

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 2:51:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mattis eventually got used to the hot water, slipping into the hot spring and shivering from the goosebumps he got from the heat hitting him at once. "Jeez, so hot," he said, stretching his arms out on the rocky edge around the hot spring. He rested his head back against the rock, sighing.

"It's whatever. The hot springs don't bother me," he said, stretching his legs out. It wasn't like a lot of locals came because they knew tourists came often.

Matt opened his eyes, shrugging. "I dunno. A few years maybe."

903 heat points left!

Nmit9Lyh
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 3:03:04 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Ah, is that why you took some time getting here?” he continued, wiggling his toes under the water.

“I know you have beef with some of the people here, but I guess it’s safe to say they’re most likely busy. What with all the tourists coming in to try the hot springs and stuff.”

Once his legs had gotten more settled and used to the heat, he then slowly slid down into the water, eventually leaning against the side of the hot springs.

“D’you know they have massage rooms and those hot stone bed here too? New addition apparently,” he added with a chuckle, resting his head against the side of the springs and looking out at the evening sky.

UzrBInKA
remaining: 965

@mattis
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 3:14:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt nodded. "We took the long way around. No need to go through when you know how to get here around the place," he said, shrugging once again. He felt like he was beginning to melt away into the hot springs, though.

"They do?" he seemed to perk up more at that. "Maybe we should find that tomorrow or something," he said, seeming interested.

Matt lowered himself so that he was up to his neck in water, his face turning red from the heat in the pool. "Is this helping your injuries?" he asked, looking over at Alexei.

880 heat points left!

pcwXkMm1
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 3:27:21 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Yeah, I asked around earlier. Seems like they’re lobbying the massage rooms and the hot stone bed room things as new attractions asides from the usual hot springs and the sauna. Some of the private saunas are way up near Mount Chimney’s peak, apparently,” he hummed, remembering a previous sojourn recently with another friend to one of the sauna ‘rooms’ (well it was a booth, all things considered) near the mouth of the active volcano.

“They also mentioned something about those… weird cup things. The ones they stick all over your back, leave in for a while, and then pop off and leave those marks all over your back. I didn’t catch the name of what it was, though, seeing as they were also swamped with people coming in.”

Looking over at the bluenette, he chuckled to see the other already submerged so deep in the warm water.

“You look like you’re going to bake,” he chuckled before slightly raising his right leg out of the water some. It was here, for the first time (at least for Mattie) the other would see the mark that the stab wound in his right calf had left.

“It does, surprisingly.”

YEC642MV
remaining: 870

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 3:39:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Maybe there will be a time it's less crowded. I wonder how late they stay open," Mattis wondered out loud, looking up at the sky as he pondered the thought. "A lot of people would go during the day. Maybe we could get a late spot."

Not to mention, it would probably put him to sleep right after he left and got right into bed.

Alexei confirmed his wounds felt better. Matt took an opportunity to peak at them, even reaching to touch his injured calf. "It looks like it's healing, at least," he said, more to himself than to Alexei.

He withdrew his hand.

810 heat points left!

yQgvUf9I
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 3:48:04 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“That, I forgot to ask. But I imagine now, with all the tourists coming in, they may have to rotate operating hours and shit. For clean-up and all the other mundane things,” he mused as he felt—

That little touch made his ears burn up with blush for a reason he was hoping to banish however holy shit—

“As long as I don’t aggravate it so much. It’s gonna be shit when I’m off the cane,” he added with a bark of laughter. “I’d look like a lumbering idiot!”

With his right hand he reached for the flask he’d hidden under the towel behind him and unscrewed the cap off with some difficulty.

“Ah, shit,” he laughed as he heard the metallic cap clatter on the stone before taking another sip of the ‘liquid courage’ within.

“It’s not as bad as the one on my hand, though…”

A2VodSnJ
remaining: 856

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 3:56:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt, being as daft as he was, didn't seem to notice his reaction when he touched his calf. He was too busy looking at the wound to see that Alexei was beet red from him touching his leg. And when he did look back at him, he took it as a sign that he too was getting hot from the spring.

"To be fair, you sort of look like one now," he teased him with a small smirk, raising his eyebrows at him. "I'm sure they'll get you some sort of physical therapy to get you back on your leg well enough."

Matt looked at the hand that held his flask, looking over that wound too, before facing Alex again.

"Do you know when it's supposed to be fully healed?" he asked.

714 heat points left!

EXO44Xn7
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 4:03:32 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“As if you don’t look like one either,” he teased back with a grin, splashing the bluenette slightly.

Thank hell his hair hid most of the blushing ears he could feel that were on fire, quite literally, as compared to the rest of the ruddy coloration he was taking on due to being in heated water for an extended period of time.

Once he’d reached over to retrieve the cap and closed the flask again (before hiding it under the towel for easy access should he need it once more) he then showed Mattie the other injury on his right hand.

“Well, with my shit, it’s going to take a while. But there’s no way in hell I’m going to allow myself to be confined to a fucking hospital room. That’s gonna take too long, plus there’s lots of challengers coming by the Gym and I can’t keep them all waiting,” he continued as he waved his left hand slightly.

VF_DACJd
remaining: 837

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 4:15:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"But you're not going to take it too hard, right?"

Matt gave him a look. He had to ask, because if he was going to keep on with gym battles and whatnot, there was a chance he could injure himself again, right? Reopen wounds. It wasn't safe.

"You don't have someone else that can help you out?" It was obvious how concerned he was about it, his blue eyes practically boring into him.

680 heat points left!

LjoHJ03y
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 4:22:19 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“It’s why I vastly prefer non-trad challenges… all I do is get out there, summon up a random weather disturbance, and we fly through it,” he explained.

“All I gotta do is hang on tight and fly through whatever the rest of the staff decide to throw. It’s a roulette every time so nobody gets the same weather combination twice.”

Although… he was also considering mono-weather challenges—where it didn’t change throughout. But that would be too predictable…

“Well, it’s also why I have a schedule plotted out for all the challengers who come by so I don’t get overwhelmed,” he added.

“Why, are you thinking of leaving your one true rocky love behind and helping me?” he teased with a cheeky grin.

hcZdATCm
remaining: 825

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 4:27:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Even though everything seemed sound in his reasoning, Mattis still didn't like it. Because what if something went wrong, and Alexei lost his balance on his strong side and couldn't pull himself back up? Or something agitated his injury? What if something just went horribly wrong, and he became more injured than he already was?

Or dead?

Matt grimaced, clearly not pleased with it. The staff should help out. Someone should.

Maybe he should.

"I don't know. Maybe I will." Matt said this in a serious tone, looking at his friend with such determined eyes that it was probably shocking to most.

627 heat points left!

wRo8CKdE
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
#allthehomo [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 4:31:59 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

For Alexei to hear Mattie speaking in a serious tone—

Wait, what?

“Wait, Mattie—you’re… are you serious? he blinked, inching over so that they were closer together in the water before looking at him again.

“I thought you were—” he trailed off, blinking and looking at him. He knew the bluenette to be somewhat of a jokester, but—

“You would do that? For…for me?”

tZIFTtnI
remaining: 754

@mattis