burning up (sauna)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
burning up (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 14:59:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
not as a doctor, no, but it's a good thing most of their appointments have been off the record.

"call me rory."

he chuckles, pausing for a moment before nodding.

"and i am."

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

bean

willa
she/her
december 5
castelia city
x
fine goods dealer
grunt
5 height
5 height
awards
90 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willa
wilhelmina ramsay
burning up (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 15:21:51 GMT
wilhelmina ramsay Avatar
Willa stares at him for a moment, the heat rising and curling in tendrils around her face. She's glad for it. It hides her flush.

"Then, it's a date." A pause. "Rory."

HPUv01qo

633/1000

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
burning up (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 16:05:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
maybe they won't even need food, music, or the balcony. those things will only serve as compliments to her company, because here with her, he's already more relaxed than he has been in a long time.

"it's a date."

[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

bean

willa
she/her
december 5
castelia city
x
fine goods dealer
grunt
5 height
5 height
awards
90 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willa
wilhelmina ramsay
burning up (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 16:16:44 GMT
wilhelmina ramsay Avatar
"I'll bring a bottle of my best, of course." She nods, wondering what kind of food they'll dine on.

"Are you feeling alright? The steam can be quite relaxing." She watches him curiously, so relaxed now after being so wound tight earlier. "Better than earlier, I mean."

ZwPwoCdp

552/1000

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
burning up (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 16:51:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
"and we'll have a small collection of vinyls to choose from."

similarly, he wonders what they'll end up listening to.

he nods at her question, painting his hand through the water.

"much better. it really is quite relaxing."

watching her, he asks:

"you?"

close tab

played by

bean

willa
she/her
december 5
castelia city
x
fine goods dealer
grunt
5 height
5 height
awards
90 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willa
wilhelmina ramsay
burning up (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 16:58:29 GMT
wilhelmina ramsay Avatar
Willa shrugs her shoulder, watching his hand as he pulls it through the water. Slow, steady. She smiles.

"Very much so, thank you." She answers, before rolling her neck. "My son says I don't relax as much as I did when he was younger, I guess we have that in common... I'm glad we were able to find some serenity."

[roll]

488/1000

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
burning up (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 17:14:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
"me too."

with a smile, his hand falls back to his side as he speaks.

"it's difficult for me not to think about work even when i'm at home, which means i'm stressed pretty much all the time."

briefly, he wonders if it's the same for her, but he decides to ask to perhaps entertain his curiosity.

"what has you stressed, willa?"

close tab

played by

bean

willa
she/her
december 5
castelia city
x
fine goods dealer
grunt
5 height
5 height
awards
90 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willa
wilhelmina ramsay
burning up (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 17:22:23 GMT
wilhelmina ramsay Avatar
Willa mulls the question over in her mind, swishing it like a fine wine, before carefully speaking the thoughts that come with it.

"My son, whether or not I'm giving him a good life..." She pauses, then frowns a bit. "Work, obviously, but I think that's something that stresses many people out. I'm no different." Willa laughs softly. "... Mostly the thought that everything I've worked for, and used to provide for my little family, will eventually come crashing down."

She pauses, then lets out a laugh. "But that's no way to think, or live, really. So I tend to take it all in stride."

jTs0CVZJ

486/1000

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
burning up (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 18:12:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
everyone has their own problems; in that regard, they are no different. still, he sympathizes, understanding her troubles almost too well.

"well, you seem to carry it well."

he laughs, shrugging.

"it sounds like we both need to stress a little less."

close tab

played by

bean

willa
she/her
december 5
castelia city
x
fine goods dealer
grunt
5 height
5 height
awards
90 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willa
wilhelmina ramsay
burning up (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 18:15:30 GMT
wilhelmina ramsay Avatar
"Well on our way, Rory." She smirks at him and sinks further into the water. She's definitely not wearing a towel in here, and the steam is a little too thin for their proximity - had he gotten closer?

"What are your plans for the rest of your stay?" She asks, pulling her hair around her shoulder to comb her fingers through it.

JlHP8zXf

448/1000

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
burning up (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 18:24:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
well on their way indeed, and yes, he's gotten closer, though he doesn't realize as much.

"no idea, honestly. maybe a massage?"

the resort offers lovely massage packages. sadly, they're mostly intended for couples.

his eyes roam a little, appreciating.

"the aromatherapy massage sounds really nice."

close tab

played by

bean

willa
she/her
december 5
castelia city
x
fine goods dealer
grunt
5 height
5 height
awards
90 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willa
wilhelmina ramsay
burning up (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 18:28:32 GMT
wilhelmina ramsay Avatar
"God, I would kill for a massage. All the packages are for couples, and taking my son would just be... Weird. I'm not about to give him an Oedipus complex." She rolls her eyes.

"These spa resorts always have some romantic undertones." She sighs wistfully, then glances at Rory. "... Actually." She snaps her fingers, grinning her little devilish grin. "We could go together."

S1WP2z1p

415/1000

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
burning up (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 19:27:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
her grin draws him in, even more than she already has.

"we could."

and then, a similar one appears on his features.

"shall we make a reservation, then?"

close tab

played by

bean

willa
she/her
december 5
castelia city
x
fine goods dealer
grunt
5 height
5 height
awards
90 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willa
wilhelmina ramsay
burning up (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 19:32:13 GMT
wilhelmina ramsay Avatar
Willa slides closer, grabbing her towel off of a nearby rock.

"We shall." She smirks and slips the towel into the water so she can wrap it around herself.

MU77vUmE

338/1000