burning up (sauna)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
burning up (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 19:42:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
his eyes shift away to give her whatever privacy can be found in this rather spacious hot springs. when the water eventually stills, his gaze returns.

"i'm looking forward to it."

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

bean

willa
she/her
december 5
castelia city
x
fine goods dealer
grunt
5 height
5 height
awards
90 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willa
wilhelmina ramsay
burning up (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 19:47:32 GMT
wilhelmina ramsay Avatar
"My phone is in a locker in the change rooms, I'll go make the reservation and be right back." She steps out of the pool, water dripping down her bare legs. Her towel isn't very large, but it covers everything necessary to keep some mystery.

gB7xCslr

276/1000

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
burning up (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 19:57:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
rory smiles, appreciative.

"i'll be right here."

his gaze briefly trails her as she steps out of the room. he exhales, finding little peace in the quiet that quickly envelops him. sinking a little deeper into the water, he waits for her to return.

[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

bean

willa
she/her
december 5
castelia city
x
fine goods dealer
grunt
5 height
5 height
awards
90 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willa
wilhelmina ramsay
burning up (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 20:07:07 GMT
wilhelmina ramsay Avatar
Willa heads to her phone and books them an aromatherapy massage — she gets a hot stone treatment added to hers — and tucks the phone back away, returning to Rory.

When she arrives, she sits on the edge of the pool and smiles.

"We are all set."

CDDy7Pgm

204/1000

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
burning up (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 9:52:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
rory greets her with a smile as she steps back into the room. he shifts up, leaning his back against the side of the pool as he peers up at her.

"when's our reservation?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
burning up (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 14:05:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
"then we have twenty minutes to kill."

his gaze drifts to her legs, watching them ripple through the water.

"are you coming back in?"

close tab

played by

bean

willa
she/her
december 5
castelia city
x
fine goods dealer
grunt
5 height
5 height
awards
90 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willa
wilhelmina ramsay
burning up (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 14:09:31 GMT
wilhelmina ramsay Avatar
"Thinking about it." Willa smirks down at him, watching him as he looks at her legs.

"A little glad I waxed." She crosses her ankles and grins cheekily. "Since you're peeking."

Cs7v8e2x

62/1000

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
burning up (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 14:18:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
after a soft chuckle, he dips his head, then looks away.

a gentle hand runs through the water as he speaks.

"i thought i was more subtle."

close tab

played by

bean

willa
she/her
december 5
castelia city
x
fine goods dealer
grunt
5 height
5 height
awards
90 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willa
wilhelmina ramsay
burning up (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 14:20:50 GMT
wilhelmina ramsay Avatar
"Subtle gestues are for people who don't know what they want." Willa shrugs and licks her lips, watching his hand travel through the water.

She smiles, softer now. "It's okay. I don't mind you looking."

sjOluwsK

30/1000

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
burning up (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 14:25:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
rory knows what he wants.

and so his gaze returns, lifting to meet hers for a moment as he mirrors her smile.

"good. because i like looking."

close tab

played by

bean

willa
she/her
december 5
castelia city
x
fine goods dealer
grunt
5 height
5 height
awards
90 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willa
wilhelmina ramsay
burning up (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 14:29:11 GMT
wilhelmina ramsay Avatar
Willa licks her lips and continues to smile at him, before pushing herself up and out of the water again.

"I should rinse off before the massage, I want to be squeaky clean for the oily rub-down." She wiggles her eyebrows and turns around. "Meet me out front." She walks off, maybe swaying her hips back and forth just a little bit more than normal.

qJTNgalW

-23/1000
le finito

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
burning up (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 22:20:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]YOU BEAT THE HEAT!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
WILLA WINS:[break]
[break][break]

RORY WINS:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: