thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
problematic (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 15:16:07 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]the dry taste of sake still persists from previous encounters; not that he particularly minds or cares. it simply distracts him enough that he walks into the wrong room, but at the sight of its occupant, he doesn't bother turning around.

it's a familiar face, one he had no intentions of ever seeing.

"all alone?"

[attr="class","noodles"]va_83hNu

[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

bean

willa
she/her
december 5
castelia city
x
fine goods dealer
grunt
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
90 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willa
wilhelmina ramsay
problematic (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 16:35:16 GMT
wilhelmina ramsay Avatar
Surprise lights up Willa's face as she stares at the man who's entered the sauna with her. She tilts her head and regards him quickly, before shrugging her shoulders.

"Not anymore, it would seem." She gestures to him, before adjusting herself on the bench. "By all means."" She motions to the free space.

maL8aYSs

988/1000

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
problematic (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 16:59:40 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]a step towards the free space finds him quickly occupying it without a care in the world. he exhales, settling against the wood as his head tilts back, resting.

"how's business recently?"

still stealing from me?

[attr="class","noodles"]aDeyAV13

[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

bean

willa
she/her
december 5
castelia city
x
fine goods dealer
grunt
5 height
5 height
awards
90 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willa
wilhelmina ramsay
problematic (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 17:02:05 GMT
wilhelmina ramsay Avatar
"Still taking back what's mine. Frequently." She picks at her nails, flicking some of the edges of her blood red nail polish onto the steamer in the center of the room.

"You?"

Still sour I beat you to the punch?

31AurHUc

978/1000

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
problematic (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 18:52:15 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"would be better if you stopped stealing what's mine."

not sour; simply disappointed.

his gaze lazily shifts over to her.

"how will you ever repay me?"

[attr="class","noodles"]Vm_ERDJc

close tab

played by

bean

willa
she/her
december 5
castelia city
x
fine goods dealer
grunt
5 height
5 height
awards
90 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willa
wilhelmina ramsay
problematic (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 21:24:45 GMT
wilhelmina ramsay Avatar
Willa sighs through her nose and laughs a bit.

"You still on about that? That shipment was fair game..." She peers at her phone beside her thigh and grabs it, bending forward in her towel to text.

"If you're still that broken up over it, here." She pulls up some contact details and holds it up for him to look at. "My next shipment. It's yours. Business is good, I'm feeling generous." Willa smiles sweetly at him.

JFAM65R3

907/1000

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
problematic (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 8:03:03 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]to be fair to her, it was fair game. he had simply lost.

leaning forward, he looks at the contact details, quickly memorizing it before shrugging.

"i'll take it."

it's enough to placate him. in fact, it does more than that:

"would you ever consider a partnership?"

[attr="class","noodles"]aC_1P9No

close tab

played by

bean

willa
she/her
december 5
castelia city
x
fine goods dealer
grunt
5 height
5 height
awards
90 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willa
wilhelmina ramsay
problematic (sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 15:28:30 GMT
wilhelmina ramsay Avatar
Raising an eyebrow, she watches as he leans forward. Watches as his eyes scan and memorize and calculate, and then, a proposal.

"If you can keep business out of my home and away from my son? I'm always looking for new ventures." She shrugs.

lH_KJBnn

889/1000

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
problematic (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 7:55:33 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"it'll be kept separate. what we do in our own free time is our own business, after all."

which is not entirely the truth given the nature of their work, but it might be enough in the moment.

[attr="class","noodles"]C82wpGXm

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
problematic (sauna)
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 5:00:30 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]theo, not beckett.

it breaks whatever formality lingers between them. it fades into a soft smile.

"good."

[attr="class","noodles"]Hi72GVZc

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights