part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
suckers [c]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2021 22:01:18 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The cacophony of teenage voices was silenced by the first word. Awe taking over excitement. Lana would’ve noticed if he wasn’t busy trying to melt into the red faux leather seat. But he’s not deaf, and he can hear the strange tone the blonde’s voice took as he calmed the crowd and appeased them at the same time. He didn’t think he’d ever seen a rabid mob disperse but Elliott somehow made it happen. Ruslan allowed himself a peek as he heard yelling turn to whispers and murmurs. Garbage Baby followed the crowd and seemed to calm down a bit, though he was still standing on the table waiting excitedly for what was to come next. [break][break]

The Linoone tumbled into the space next to Elliot, sitting next to him while he apologized. Lana, for his part, was still considering running away. A few pairs of eyes lingered on their table before eventually going back to their meals and small conversations. “A-About what?” he asked, white knuckles finally relaxing enough to loosen his grip on his meal. He set the bag back down on the table, still throwing furtive glances at the double doors as the last fan exited. [break][break]

With more care than most would think from a starving hobo, Lana carefully opened up the fresh and crispy nug box and began to dump the assortment of sauces provided into the lid before taking out a nug and mixing them all together. He ate two in quick succession before looking over towards Elliott. “Garbage Baby, c’mere.” He ordered as he covered his mouth. The dark type set his paws on the counter before opening his mouth wide for his trainer to deposit a solitary nug on his tongue. He sat back down to chew his miniature feast. “I…U-um….Elliott?” he asked, eyes on his food. He grabbed a bunch of fries and shoves them into his mouth before taking a particularly long and soggy one and tossing it up for his partner. Garbage Baby didn’t miss a beat, jaws snapping up the fry in midair before he settled back down next to their dinner guest. “W-…What was t-t-that? W-Who…who a-are you?”

[break][break]

+ u saved garbage baby uwu [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A22F2A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
suckers [c]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 2:36:14 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Elliott watched Lana as he threw one nugget and the one fry into the Linoone's mouth. Was that... healthy for a Pokemon? He wondered. But did he have a right to judge.

"What?"

At first he tried to hide it from him, ignore what happened. But that would be impossible, right? That was too much of a scene caused.

So, while Lana was shoving his food into his face, like it was the best feast in his life, Elliott sighed.

"I might be... well, I am... a model. So, I get recognized by fans of my shoots a lot. They like to cause scenes to get my attention sometimes." He sighed, like he was embarrassed.

close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
'Cause you don't belong where you don't belong Yeah, I don't belong
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
suckers [c]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 4:33:55 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Surprisingly, his questions seemed to make Elliott uneasy. Or perhaps, tired? Regardless, he got the answer anyway. He looked up from his food, both him and Garbage Baby’s cheek pouches absolutely full of nuggies and fries as they stuffed themselves but listened. Red eyes widened in surprise. Out of all the jobs the gruff guy that had almost beat his face in could have, he hadn’t expected model of all things. He swallowed hard, drinking some of his fountain drinking as Garbage Baby slurped more fries for himself. “Like- Like a-an underwear m-model on the- the- the billboards in the middle of t-the city?!” Lana asked, tilting his head and staring intently at the blonde. [break][break]

There’s a pause and a small snicker as it kind of settled in. Then again what else would make all those people go that crazy about one guy. He’d would’ve gotten trampled if they’d been caught on the street together. “I-I would’ve guessed…mmm…bouncer.” he said. Garbage Baby nodded in agreement before licking the blonde’s face as his trainer continued. “T-Too gruff for a- a model…I think.” He added as he realized the explanation had Elliott a little sheepish. “I-It’s nice r-right…?” he asked nervously looking down at his food as he added, “T-To be so well l-liked, I mean.” [break][break]

He’d give anything to be like that. But some things just weren’t meant to me. As he reached for another chicken nugget, his hand met the soft, but greasy fur of his Linoone’s head as the badger pokemon pivoted off their patron and back onto the table to bump his trainer for comfort. He flashed a small smile at the dark type, scratching him just behind the ear before shoving another nuggie into his mouth. “H-How long have y-you b-been a model then?”

[break][break]

+ u saved garbage baby uwu [break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
suckers [c]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2021 17:17:08 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Elliott had no idea why underwear model was the first thing that came to Lana's mind. But, he wasn't exactly wrong. He had done a few shoots like that before.

"Well, yeah, I guess. But I don't just model underwear, you know."

He had done movie promotions, costumes for Halloween, but his forte was clothing for malls and other stores. His face was a lot more common in those places than others.

It was quite annoying sometimes, since Eli felt like he couldn't go out and shop for more clothes without going in a disguise.

"No thanks. I don't want to deal with drunk people or people trying to fake their way into a club or bar. That is too much work." But, modeling was too much work too. It was easier to him, since he just had to stand there and look attractive.

And half the time, he didn't have to smile.

Eli only grabbed a fry to wave it in front of the Linoone, waiting for him to take it. "I was pulled out of school to model. Probably about five years now. I think I was fifteen or so."

close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
suckers [c]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 3:10:37 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Lana nodded along happy to listen. He preferred it when someone else steered the conversation for him. “R-Right…” he said quietly. The Pokemon Center around here was closer to the center of town where there were always billboards. Most of the time, the clothing was underwear. He wondered if he’d see his companion up there. After all, the fans he had were dedicated. Surely, the guy had shown off skin if they were that crazy for him. The thought of Lana doing the same made his cheeks rosy. [break][break]

“I-I thought…the draw w-was to fight p-people?” he asked, shrugging as he briefly looked up at Elliott before back down at his food. He reached over for his drink, sipping in silence as Garbage Baby whipped his head around, panting wildly as Elliott held out the French fry. It’s only one fry, but he liked the game of it too. [break][break]

Garbage Baby is quick to stand on his hind legs raising his front paws up to the sky towards the fry and clapping a couple of times as if asking Elliott to feed him. Of course the only trick the Linoone knew was Beg. Ruslan doesn’t know what to make of Elliott. “Y-Your parents…did?” he asked. He sipped again, eyes moving to his partner as his thick tail slapped the seat energetically. “S-Sorry…that m-must have been t-tough.” He could barely take care of himself at that age, much less work. Then again, could he say he was doing that great of a job now? “D-Do you like i-it n-now at l-least?”

[break][break]

+ i love garbage baby waah [break][break]

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
suckers [c]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 4:01:10 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
"What, you think I'm some kind of barbarian who likes to fight people?"

Was Elliott really that intimidating? He didn't personally think so.

It was too much as a hassle to handle people like that all the time. Of course he preferred sneaking around or modeling to something like being a guard or something.

"I don't like things to be complicated. I like to get in and out, be done so I can do whatever the hell I want to later."

Garbage Baby's begging didn't go unnoticed. Eli grabbed more food to feed the Pokemon, unable to resist him. Who else could?

"No, my parents didn't. I chose myself to leave after a recruiter came in. Of course, I needed permission really, but they weren't the ones to make me stay if I didn't want to."

Like modeling?

"I like it when the staff isn't complicated or bossy."

close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
suckers [c]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 2:26:37 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Ruslan immediate shook his head hoping to not offend his generous patron. “N-No.” he said quickly before shoving another fry into his mouth. After a couple of thoughtful chews, he couldn’t help but remind him, “A-Aside from t-threatening t-to cave m-my face i-in earlier…I think y-you’re nice.” Red eyes move look at Garbage Baby who liked the blonde well enough. “G-Garbage Baby trusts you s-so…” he trialed off with a shrug. [break][break]

He couldn’t help but chuckle a bit at the explanation. “Y-You’re actually kind of l-l-lazy aren’t you?” he asked noting a similarity between them as Garbage Baby inhaled the offered fries. The less hassle for Lana the better the option. Unfortunately, ever since leaving his parent’s house almost everything had become a hassle. It almost made him nostalgic for childhood, even if it hadn't been the best. He tried to get decent work, but his chances suffered the more time that he went without taking care of his appearance. But he didn’t want to overwhelm the nurses at the Pokemon Center, even if the facilities were more or less free. Maybe he should ask for work at the Pokemon Center. At least there he’d have free housing included. [break][break]

“You…y-you left y-your parents w-when you s-s-started modeling?” Lana prodded, not quite understanding it. Though he felt a little awed by Elliot. He’d been too scared to leave his home, but once he turned 18 it was only a matter of time until his father found some reason to kick him out. Better beat him to the punch. At the comment about his work Lana nodded like he understood. “S-Sounds bothersome.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
suckers [c]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 21:15:48 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
"I only tried to cave your face in because your Pokemon dragged me away from the bar I was going to. Not to mention you were taking money off of me."

And Eli was very stingy with his money. He spent it only on certain things, bars included.

"Who the hell you calling lazy?"

If only Lana saw the amount of work he had to do, being involved with Rocket and being a model. It wasn't easy to get his schedule together sometimes.

"They encouraged me to, and I went so I could provide. They didn't kick me out."

The stars aligned in his favor that way. He was able to send home enough money so they could eat and have clothes, pay their bills. Get nice things. That's all he cared about.

close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
suckers [c]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 3:38:24 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

“W-Well…” Lana really didn’t have a defense for that honestly. He looked away embarrassed. Garbage Baby took the opportunity to walk himself into Elliot’s lap in an attempt to hold onto whatever good will Elliott had for them, if only to protect his trainer. I needed it. didn’t exactly excuse it, not when he was speaking to his own victim. He would discuss this further with his ghosts later. Grab the money, not the person. “I-I’ll pay y-you b-b-back…” he offered, once again his eyes wandering onto anything but Elliott. This was probably the longest conversation he’d had with someone his age in years. The excitement of it all had worn off and he was starting to shake again from exhaustion. Or maybe that was just his excitement turning into nerves. He plucked out his cellphone, something beat up but functional and waited for the correct number to be input. [break][break]

He tried to sympathize with Elliott, but he couldn’t’ really understand caring enough about his family to bother doing anything for them. The thought just made him look even more tired. Any joy the meal had brought him, siphoned out slowly by memories he’d rather forget. Garbage Baby whined. “C-Can’t relate.” He set a couple of fries on the table, close enough his partner could reach them with his overgrown claws. Lana frowned as he looked at them, beginning to plan a trip for the routes again. It was getting chillier, but he’d do it for Garbage Baby. [break][break]

A white flash drew his attention, and his eyes locked with green ones through the windowpane. Straggler fans, or perhaps ones who hadn’t managed to get to Elliott with the initial barrage. Either way, despite seeing her the phone continued to be aimed at him. Lana felt a hot flash of shame that he often did when he made eye contact with others in this state. “G-Garbage B-Baby!” he blurted out, swiftly bagging up his food in a motion faster than one would’ve thought possible for such an uncoordinated loser. “T-T-Thanks f-for t-t-the f-food. Bye.” He tried to get out as the Linoone dropped to all fours and flopped out of the blonde’s lap. Without a word, the pair are off, scurrying out of the fast food joint, and flinching away form the straggler model fans waiting outside for Elliott to come out.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
suckers [c]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 2:44:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: