taco

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
taco
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 10:11:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Lovely is not a word people use to describe Sol, not since she was a kid. She was always a lovely girl; so beautiful and so serene. But, that was it. It was always people talking about how pretty she was as a kid...
[break][break]
This is different, and she knows it.
[break][break]
The reasons why Uri may think this of her escape her, but she doesn’t ask. Honestly, it all just convinces her of one thing:
[break][break]
Uri is kind of weird, and she’s okay with it.
[break][break]
Faintly, she smiles as she watches the setting sun.
[break][break]
”They’re fine. I don’t usually take the time to stop and watch them, though… Do you like them?”

[BREAK][BREAK]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #D25944;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #D25944;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #D25944;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#D25944; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
taco
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 10:31:16 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriah"]his gaze soon returns to the setting sun, appreciating the way it seems to paint the skies orange and yellow that even leaks down and across the surface of the ocean.

"they're beautiful but they make me kinda sad sometimes. not too sure why."

it's because he used to watch it set during family trips to the beach and would be sad that the day's coming to an end. he doesn'r realize this, however, so he's not telling a lie.

turning back to look at her, he smiles, warm.

"i'm happy now, though."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.uriah] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .uriah b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .uriah u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .uriah a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .uriah .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .uriah .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .uriah .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .uriah .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
taco
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 12:40:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”Huh… I guess there is something kind of… melancholic about it.”
[break][break]
Probably not the kind of word Uri would use, maybe not even a word he knows (if judging by that one conversation she vaguely remembers having at the bar), but still a fitting word nevertheless.
[break][break]
Things like sunsets have never meant much to Sol. Aside from the day Hati evolved, she doesn’t have any particularly important memories of them, and yet today, and she looks at the sunset, she realizes this is probably a moment she’ll remember well.
[break][break]
It’s nice.
[break][break]
”Yeah?”
[break][break]
She turns to look at him, her gaze meeting his.
[break][break]
”So am I.”

[BREAK][BREAK]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#D25944; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
taco
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 13:11:32 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriah"]what did she say? watermelon?

just kidding. this is one of those rare times where uri actually knows what the word is and what it means. he probably picked it up from someone's social media post.

his gaze meets hers.

so am i.

he smiles, gently reaching for her hand again.

"i'm glad."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.uriah] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .uriah b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .uriah u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .uriah a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .uriah .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .uriah .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .uriah .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .uriah .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
taco
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 13:47:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Looking at him, an eyebrow is raised when he reaches for her hand, but she doesn’t stop him or pull away, instead giving an oh so gentle squeeze.
[break][break]
For now, at this moment, she’s fine with it.
[break][break]
Little by little, those high walls Sol has built to keep people away will perhaps crumble before him, as long as he doesn’t keep trying to push them to do this.
[break][break]
”Good.”
[break][break]
It is good.
[break][break]
For now, at least.

[BREAK][BREAK]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
taco
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 14:01:36 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uriah"]it is good.

for now, and for what's still to come.

the thought has him smiling, as does her hand in his, and he easily finds comfort and warmth in it. he turns away to look at the sunset, watching it slowly dip towards the horizon before eventually disappearing out of sight, leaving the world a nice shade of dark blue as it dips into dusk.

his shoulder leans against hers, and he loses himself in the moment and in her company.

even after the sun's set, he still doesn't want to leave.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
taco
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 3:41:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: