awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 16:01:07 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

After clearing out of the hot springs, Alexei had to grab a robe and sling it on before grabbing the cane and looking for a staffer to inquire on where the massage rooms were located.

Just their luck, one of the other rooms had opened up—although they had to wait a bit since one of the recently-occupied rooms were being disinfected and wiped down.

“Look at your shoulders,” he teased the bluenette. “You’ve been lying down the ground for so long. How did you even sleep? I could hear William causing a racket.”

@mattis
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 19:04:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It was a great thing that Matt wasn't bashful or shy, because as they waited, he was standing in his towel and looking around. Though he was in his right mind to keep a hand on it just in case something happened and it fell off.

That'd be horrendous.

"Huh? My shoulders?" He reeled his head around to try to look at them. "What do you mean?"

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 0:47:49 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

At that mention, he moved closer and gave them a poke.

“Look at that, so tense,” he said with a tease, nudging a certain area with a pruny finger. “I know normal shoulder muscles aren’t supposed to look like that!”

To be honest, he also needed a massage too. Yeah, definitely.

“You think they’re going to put those rocks on our backs or something? Or is it going to be like some of those… uhh…”

He chuckled immoderately at the thought. Because said thought comprised of someone stepping on a person’s back as a form of ‘massage’ in order to loosen up tension and stiffness.

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 2:48:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt tried to follow him as he moved behind him, poking at his back. "Hey, you're one to talk!" he shot back, though it was not meant to be mean. "I don't have anything poking out of me. That's what matters."

The door opened to let them in. "Guess we'll find out," he said with a wink.

He walked in, laying on his chest as he was told to do. "Don't fall," he told Alexei with a smug look before burying his face in the cushion, waiting to be pampered.

993 heat points left!

yQHwtM7V
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 2:56:59 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

An even more immoderate chuckle escaped him as they were ushered into the room—

And what a vibe it had.

“Oh, so soon?” he said with a chuckle, limping over and finally relieved to get his right leg off the hook. Once he’d laid himself flat on the massage cushion, he chuckled.

“Hey. Hey, Mattie,” he called out, resting his head on his arms as he looked over at the bluenette.

“Of course I’m not going to fall down, I’m not some sort of breakable doll,” he chuckled as expert hands got to work above them. Ahh, shit, maybe even he had some tension in his shoulders too.

PFJScDDh
remaining: 941

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 3:30:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He peeked over at him, seeing Alexei staring at him before his massage started. "Didn't say you were, did I? I just said don't fall." Matt couldn't help but snort at himself.

But he was silenced when his own massage began, and damn, it felt good.

The tight spots felt a bit painful, but once they were worked out, he felt like he was turning into jelly. Matt was in complete bliss, accidentally letting a moan out of his mouth as the masseuse worked their magic.

"Fuck me, that's good," he said, sighing.

932 heat points left!

06I4aUX2
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 4:00:24 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

There was a noticeable change in the air once he felt expert, skilled hands trying to undo the stress and the knots in his own shoulders—and then for some reason a certain part near his lower back was also jabbed at.

“Ow, shit, be careful,” he said as he tried to twist around—that particular portion of his back had always given him problems no matter what he did. It was fucking painful, to say the least.

However, he could not hide the blush that crept up onto his face the moment he heard the bluenette exclaim something—indecent.

“Haha, Mattie, you know we can’t do that here in public, he replied.

BJp6Ekgv
remaining: 881

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 4:13:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt didn't realize his indecent mouth until Alexei teased him for it. Now, it was definitely his turn to blush. That was definitely an awkward statement after two friends kissed, right?

They were just friends... right?

"Maybe you need to control yourself too," he teased back, poking fun at him for even having the thought. "Who knew Alexei had such a dirty mind."

887 heat points left!

eUz_t5B5
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 5:21:33 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He could only chuckle at the bluenette’s reply.

Oh, shit, he wondered what the masseuses were thinking about them right now?

The chuckle became an outright peal of laughter as he felt the muscles on his left shoulder being prodded at repetitively.

“You say that now, but what if it happens again? What would you do, then?” was all he replied. Ooh, someone was being cryptic now as he felt the knots in his back being unraveled and massaged away.

VFfYmplA
remaining: 871

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2021 19:31:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt grunted as his masseuse dug their fingers deep into his back. Maybe he'd go back to the hot springs after this or go to the sauna room. Just do something to relax a bit more.

"What? Kiss me?" he asked bluntly.

He didn't look at him, his face buried deep into pillow. "Are you threatening to kiss me again? Was it that good?" he teased.

814 heat points left!

tab2h6JM
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2021 1:09:57 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

So a few minutes ago it was Alex who’d managed to embarrass Mattie and make a fool out of the bluenette, however the tables were then turned on him as Mattie fired back.

Ooh, someone was being feisty today, huh?

Grunting softly as the problem spot at the base of his spine was being worked out by the masseuse, he turned to face the other with his ears burning red once again (thank fuck his hair hid it) before sticking a tongue out at him.

“What, you liked it?” was all he replied.

Time for him to cautiously test the waters without making a fool of himself.

wRLxQwGU
remaining: 772

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2021 20:27:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
What the hell was Alexei doing?

For once, Mattie himself was embarrassed. He hated whatever this feeling he was feeling. He didn't even know what it was either. He blinked down at the ground, his mouth dry. Speechless.

Before he was able to get the confidence to speak again.

"What if I did?" he challenged him.

748 heat points left!

o6BdIP0O
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 2:11:31 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

It was like a game of Pong, only the two players were deep in the Nile and there was no getting out. Even more so for Alex, because he couldn’t fucking swim.

Either way.

The intensity of the pressure on his ears (a sure sign he was blushing to all hell) reminded him to calm himself down as he felt a particularly sharp stab from the masseuse as the knot at the base of his spine was being straightened out.

“Well then, what would you do about it if I said I liked it too?” he returned the volley as he grunted.

Fuck, his back had been messed up for some time now so the massage parlor was definitely a good idea…

kkZugzIa
remaining: 687

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 2:16:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Now he was at a break in the road. On one side, Matt could play things off and assume they were both joking with each other. That it was just two bros being idiots and cracking hilarious jokes. It wasn't like they had done stuff like this before. They had played up the pretend boyfriend card in front of desperate patrons at Alexei's bar before.

But on the other side, he could keep going. Because part of him wanted to see what would happen. Was there an interest there? Did he want something to happen?

Mattis pushed himself up from the bench, waving away his masseuse. "Thanks for the massage. I'm heading to the sauna room."

It wasn't an answer to Alexei's question. It was an invitation to follow him if he dared. To find out what he would do.

678 heat points left!

cqWozy8B
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 2:42:48 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He paused at the sudden—

Wait, already? So soon?

“You’re already done?” he inquired once he felt something finally unravel at the base of his spine. Oh wow, it was going to be a time to walk. Well, it was a good thing he had the cane at least.

“Wait for me!” he exclaimed as he swung himself down from the massage bed, being very careful to land left leg first before grabbing his cane.

“You running away from me?” he challenged, leaning on the cane a little more than he probably should because shit that massage felt good.

ZKBAnB_Z
remaining: 632

@mattis