knots [sauna]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 3:06:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mattis could only smirk, pleased with the reaction he got followed by the sound of Alexei clambering after him. So he was curious? Well, he had to make do on that promise, right?

He didn't answer him as he led the way to the sauna, entering it and waiting for Alexei to join him. Only when he entered did he speak again.

"Who said I was running away?" Matt asked, raising his eyebrows at him. With the door shut, now labeled occupied, he stepped closer, invading the crippled man's space.

"You fell into my trap, Alexei," he said, one of his hands pinned against the side of his head on the wall, his face close to Alex's so he could see him through the steam. "So, are you going to try to escape it?"

600 heat points remaining!

O3OSL0dx
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 3:57:17 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He wondered what the bluenette was up to.

Thank hell one of the rooms that he’d disappeared into was vacant, and once he’d joined the other and the door had closed—well—

The cloud of steam made it difficult for him, however eventually he managed to hobble down on the seat in the sauna.

No sooner had he leaned the cane and relaxed there was movement before he saw the bluenette—really close to him!

“Are you calling me a coward?” he challenged back, smirk on his face.

His ears were still burning red underneath his hair, however.

9C4yc9k7
remaining: 557

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 4:08:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
So feisty. Who knew that Alexei could bite back? It made Matt chuckle, unable to hide how pleased he was with how this was going.

Since he was sitting, his cane leaning to the side, Matt took the opportunity to make his move. Alex was taller than him, but he was also injured.

He sat on his thighs, thanking whatever entities above they were still in the robes that they had been in before, before scooting onto his lap, straddling him. He took his cheeks in his hands, tilting his chin a little higher since he had the high ground now.

"You want to know what I'd do about it, if you liked kissing me?" Mattis said quietly, keeping his face just far enough away from Alexei's that they wouldn't touch. "I'd kiss you now. Nice, slow. Make sure I can savor every second of it because who knew Alexei Ivanov could kiss like that?" he teased, his thumb brushing against Alexei's lower lip.

"What are you going to do, Alexei?"

514 heat points left!

S65aSFJV
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 4:36:58 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He didn’t know how much trouble he was getting himself into.

However, this was—

The sudden weight on his own thighs made his ears burn up even more than they already were. The pressure associated with the fierce burn wasn’t relenting—

“Well, what are you waiting for,” was all he said, despite the fact his face was also starting to catch fire, yet there was this shit-eating grin on his face.

“Chickening out?”

DXk9FcnX
remaining: 497

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 4:47:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"What, making me do all the work?"

Mattis allowed himself to give Alexei a pout, shifting a bit so his legs didn't go numb. Part of the robe slipped from his shoulder. That's fine. He was getting hot, anyway.

"Fine, only because you're injured."

Without anymore teasing, hesitation, anything holding him back, Matt leaned in and kissed Alexei for the second time that trip. This time, it was on purpose, not a spur of the moment kiss like Alex's first one had been.

Who knew that when Alexei invited him to the hot springs, he'd end up making out with his best friend instead of just relaxing? Guess that wasn't a Unovan thing after all.

Matt reached for his head, his fingers stroking through those pale streaks of hair. They felt soft, though they caught under his fingers because of the sweat building up from the sauna.

457 heat points left!

3H6XSSHf
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 15:19:34 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

His peripheral vision caught the—ooh, a shoulder laid bare.

He chuckled—but of course that was the last noise he would ever make because this time, this time—

He already told himself he wasn’t going to do anything stupid again, not after the last few attempts had ended in nothing but absolute disaster because—

Holy shit Mattie’s face was much closer than he remembered seeing it a few moments ago!

The only thing he could do was straighten his legs out despite the tiny, cramped space he’d wedged himself into.

The good thing about this was the fact that Mattie didn’t hesitate, unlike how he did earlier in the hot springs because he totally caught the bluenette off-guard when he’d kissed him. Spur of the moment? Maybe?!

Either way, he felt his left hand gently nudging Mattie’s face closer (look, his right hand’s all but useless especially now) as the returned the kiss, never mind if his fingers were getting tangled up in his hair.

Screw the sauna.

He was here for this moment.

NGZY0inU
remaining: 448

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 16:35:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Alexei kissed him back, and Mattis was pleased. He let out a quiet grunt when his hand touched his face, letting him tilt his head however he pleased. It was pleasant, just the two of them. It made him feel...

Happy? Calm? Was that the right thing to say?

Despite the calm feeling, his heart was pounding in his chest. Matt could feel sweat dripping down the side of his face from the heat in the room. "It's so hot..." he managed to get out between a few more kisses, almost panting because of the stuffiness building in the sauna.

436 heat points left!

fmTJkVd7
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 16:51:35 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Well, whose crazy idea was it to abandon the massage room and head on in here? was all he remarked, the same shit-eating smirk on his face when they had to break apart to breathe.

“Ugh, I’ve heard horror stories about people getting baked alive in these things. Or maybe they’re just exaggerations,” he added with another grin.

“Or how some people hole up in them, then go out in the cold snow and sink in there, before running back inside.”

He then let out another peal of laughter.

“Honestly, all the stories you hear when you’re serving people can be pretty unbelievable.”

But of course, who was going to address the giant-ass Copperajah in the room? Who would bring it up first?

EkQceQj7
remaining: 385

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 17:22:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt tilted his head back, his hands clasped behind Alexei's neck as he closed his eyes for a moment. Just to try to catch his breath in the room. Was he getting lightheaded? He couldn't tell. Maybe it was Alex's fault.

Yeah. All of this was his fault...

"Oh my god. Shut up." He moved one of his hands to cover the other's mouth, shaking his head. "You talk too much, Alex." Of course, Matt was out of it from the high of kissing and sweating out all the water he'd consumed.

He shook off his robe from his shoulders, so it rested on just around his hips instead. "Are you going to keep kissing me or keep talking?"

391 heat points left!

iw09jdOt
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 18:39:44 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He was about to continue when the bluenette’s hand muffled him, just because he wanted to let that out!

“So demanding,” he teased with a smirk. He was about to pull Mattie closer when the other man just had to go drop half the robe down to his waist.

Alexei internally swore at the sight.

“You’re the one stripping down in front of me, you know,” he continued as he grabbed the bluenette and pulled him closer. “Tempt me, why don’t you?”

Before the bluenette could react, this time he was the one who initiated contact and kissed Mattie first; never mind if the steam was getting too hot for them to handle.

cYtmOAWv
remaining: 329

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 19:23:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mattis smirked as he was pulled closer, absolutely loving this side he's never seen of Alexei. He didn't know that he could flirt or take control like that. It was kind of hot.

Did he admit that his best friend as hot? No, the room was hot. Yeah. That's what it was.

He opened his mouth to speak, but he was silenced with another searing kiss. Matt groaned into this one, leaning forward with his torso pushing Alexei's back against the seat. Anything to get closer at this point.

"What, you want this or something?" he asked against his lips, opening his eyes for a moment to catch his reaction.

INCREASE THE STEAM!
306 heat points left!

ouJW6Ycq
·
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 3:12:28 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“What would you do if—if I answered ‘yes’ to that question?”

Okay, okay Alexei Nikolaevich, calm the hell down.

For one thing, he wasn’t sure anymore if Mattie was being a tease or not at this point as they temporarily broke apart to take a breath. Shit, the heat felt like murder in here.

So instead, he decided to wait for him to answer.

UKvlLYSS
remaining: 236

@mattis

·
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 4:19:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt paused for a moment, just staring at his friend. Was Alexei serious? Was he trying to play another game of who can tease who more? He really couldn't tell. So he was stuck looking at him like a baffoon.

For a few minutes, at least.

"Really?" He brushed his hand over Alex's chin, trailing over his throat. "Is that a for real yes?"

228 heat points left!

NxlQrWMM
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 4:27:56 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Do I sound like I’m joking,” he replied quietly.

At this close a range there was no other word for it—whenever they talked it was always bantering between two idiots who knew how to have a good time.

This time, though—it was something else altogether.

“Mattie,” he continued in the same quiet tone, “…if I was joking I’d have shoved you off to one side and we’d be laughing about this.”

Deep inside though, Alexei was already internally screaming.

j66Ry9SN
remaining: 187

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
knots [sauna]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 4:32:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mattis was surprised by how serious he sounded. But, if he really felt that way, then...

Well, who was he going to deny a good time?

"Okay." It was a simple answer, giving his approval, and Matt was kissing him again. However, this time, he wasn't going to stop. Maybe he was pushing boundaries, but if Alexei wanted to do this, by all means. He'd make him a mess by the end of it.

172 heat points left!

lGPqDYHL