A totally not date thing, yep, nothing suspicious here.

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 4:07:46 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melodyblue"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Melody had arranged for and her to go enjoy a new resturant in lilycove she wanted to try. She remembered their time in jagged pass fondly and thought he was an interesting character so she had wanted to see more of him! She dressed like she normally did, it was still kind of hot so she wore her flats and jean shorts with a white crop top and her hair dyed blue since she had just finished doing work for the league earlier, meaning her hair was dyed blue. [break][break]

She tied it up in a ponytail to keep it out of her face as she arrived in the lobby of the resturant, unlike sootopolis, the people in lilycove were happy to see melody. It was a nice change of pace since she had only seen a lot of her "fans" turned on her. She tried to be a good sport and stick it out in Sootopolis but the situation only grew worse day by day, she didn't know much longer she could hold out for. [break][break]

She waited in the lobby of the resturant for jack to arrive, swinging her feet idly on the bench.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe
Tryna find someone special like you
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same

[newclass=".melodyblue"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue"]--accent:#72b4ff; --speech:#72b4ff[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .top"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/cw8ygmP.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 5:39:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar

“Thanks, I’ll call you when I’m ready to be picked up.” Jack stepped out of the car and closed the door behind him, sending his driver along their way. He’d come dressed as he normally would be for any other day, wearing a v-neck sweatshirt and jeans, his hair tied into a loose ponytail with loose strands hanging in front of his face. “How do I look?” A glance was cast towards his Pokétch, receiving a thumbs-up in the display from the Rotom that currently possessed the device.

“Hey there, stranger.” A small wave was given towards Melody as he approached, the other hand tucked into his pocket. “Glad you wanted to have dinner.” Jack smiled, and looked towards the table he’d already reserved for the both of them ahead of time. There were certain things he liked to be proactive about, and dining was one of them. “C’mon let’s go sit.”

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 1:55:32 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"Yo!" she said giving an eager wave at him. She took notice of his watch, she didn't have one but was interested in getting a poketch. [break][break]

She grinned "Yeah im starving, today was a lot of hard work so I've worked up an appetite." she told him as she stood up quickly and looked him up and down "Ohhh? Someone's dressed super fancy too! Did you just leave work too?" she teased him, she had no idea where he worked so she wondered if he worked at like some fancy shmancy office or the like since he looked like a young business man. [break][break]

The host led them to the table they were sitting in "I love ludicolo limes, they have such good food. Their quesadillas are amazing! Do you like any kind of spanish food jack?" she asked.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

[newclass=".melodyblue"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .top"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/cw8ygmP.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 2:28:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar

“I know what you mean.” Jack chuckled slightly and stuffed his hands into his pockets, having forgotten to eat throughout the day himself. “Yeah, I came right over from the office.” An instinctive glance was cast towards his attire when the ensemble came into question, suddenly second guessing his choice in clothing. “Skipped a few meetings, but I don’t think they’ll miss me too much.” He didn’t often offer much to the conversation aside from the occasional groan whenever his opinion was requested.

“I haven’t been here yet.” He admitted as they were led towards the table, sitting down and unfolding the menu in front of him. Margaritas, perfect. He already liked this place. “We don’t have a lot of food like this in Sinnoh.” Jack considered for a moment, then corrected himself. “We are known for our spicy dishes though, so there is some similarity.”

The subject of work was an interesting one, especially since Melody didn’t know exactly who he was or what he did. “What have you been doing since Sootopolis is gone, now? Are they setting a new Gym up for you?”

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 15:00:56 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"Hah! Lucky!" she grinned at him as they sat down at the table. "Even the days I have off I still have work to do, I don't let myself rest." she said leaning in on the table and wresting her head on her wrist. "I like it but considering recent events I worry for what happens when im not around." she says sighing a bit, she barely remembers anything that happen during her time on the sub. [break][break]

The conversation shifted over towards the subject of sootopolis, her face changed slightly, able to feel some more emotion now than just joy, was it..pain? How strange. "Well it's really weird, I actually was allowed to go back. I can keep working as a gym later but it's a lot more dangerous than before." she explained "The townspeople hate me, so not as many fans show up and the ones who do are 50% of the time people who show up just to boo at me." she frowns. "But it should be fine? I think I can win them back over somehow, I hope the opportunity presents itself soon, I hate that rocket just keeps messing shit up..." she continues

Oh! He was from sinnoh right? "Hey hey, what's sinnoh like? I've never left Hoenn before so I don't know a lot about it." she grins at him trying to see what kind of things she could learn from him "What kind of pokemon are from sinnoh too? I only know a couple like gastrodon and lucario. I adore gastrodon." she prodded some more. 

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 20:21:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar

“Sorry to hear.” Jack offered his sympathy, though he could tell that Sootopolis City wasn’t something Melody wanted to talk about. Thankfully, she changed the conversation. “Sinnoh is cold as hell.” He responded with a smirk, eyes plotting what he’d want to order as he looked over the menu. “Nothing like here, I was sweating for an entire month until I got used to the summer weather.” Before long a server came over and took their order, Jack ended up deciding on quesadillas and a margarita.

“We have some Pokémon that are unique to the region and some evolutions that we discovered before others. Dusknoir is one of them, most regions didn’t know Duskull went past Duskclops before we introduced them to Reaper Cloth.” She’d met his Dusknoir, Nocturne, an integral member of his team. “When I challenged the Sinnoh League I had a bunch of other Pokémon, but I left them back at home so they could retire in peace. Wanted to give some new Pokémon a try, y’know?”

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 21:57:04 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"Yeahhhh the heat can suck sometimes, I like the cold." she tells him as the waiter comes over and asks what kind of drinks they had. "Just a glass of wine, whichever you like is fine." as she waits for Jack to order his own drink. [break][break]

"I've never even seen snow before, it's on my bucket list to go see it." she says as the waitress comes back with complimentary salsa and chips and she helps herself to one as she dips it into the salsa in front of her, a crumb of the salt from the chip lingering on her lip as she chews the tortilla silently. [break][break]

As he continued to talk though she realized something "Wait a second, you challenged the league in Sinnoh? How was that?" she asked as she was also challenging the pokemon gym circuit herself and so far she had a perfect streak. "Are ya gonna try the Hoenn one? That mean's your most likely gonna have to face me." she grinned goofily, excited at the idea that she'd be able to test Jack and get to know him better.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe[break]
Tryna find someone special like you[break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same[break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 21:01:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar

“You’ve never seen snow?” Jack asked with a small amount of surprise. “I guess that makes sense, considering Hoenn has a warmer climate.” Cold weather wasn’t for everyone, but there was nothing like seeing the world blanketed in a sheet of white. “You’ll have to come to Sinnoh with me some time, then. I usually have to take a jet there every couple of months for some investor meetings.” He offered, unsure if Melody would accept considering the two of them had only recently become acquainted.

“Oh, I won.” A nonchalant answer was given with an equally unemotional shrug. “For the most part, at least. I made it through the Elite Four but didn’t take out the Champion.” Jack nodded in response to the second question. “I probably will at some point, I usually get bored and want to challenge myself.” Which is why he’d opted for leaving his previous Pokémon behind in retirement.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 4:58:10 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"Investor meetings? You won?" She said choking on the chip for a second when he mentioned winning the league in sinnoh. Winning the league in any region was no small feat, those were cream of the crops in entire continents. "Ohhhhh..." she said realizing what he meant when he clarified further upon what he meant. He was a jokester eh? [break][break]

"Oh hohoho, let's see if you can get past my gym first" she grinned at him as the waitress then came back out to take their order for food. "I'll have the build your own fajitas with extra sour cream on the side please." she ordered as she then looked over to . "What do you want to eat? I can be my treat if you want!" she offered before realizing something "wait a second investor meetings? Are you rich?" she asked.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 19:32:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar

“I’ll take the quesadillas with sour cream and salsa.” Jack ordered from the server with a small smile, closing his menu before handing it over. “Your treat? My lucky day, thank you.” He responded with a soft chuckle, realizing now that Melody actually had no idea who he was. “You could say that, yeah.” A coy smile stretched over his lips as Jack took a sip of his margarita.

“I created these.” Jack reached his arm out so his sleeve uncovered the Pokétch on his wrist. “I’m the founder and president of The Pokétch Company in Sinnoh.” He wasn’t surprised that Melody wasn’t able to identify him sooner, Jack did his best to stay out of the public eye whenever he could. “You can force me to pay now, if you want. I wouldn’t blame you.”

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 20:21:24 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Jokes on jack, melody didn't know shit about shit. "Wait, huh?" she said looking at the device on his wrist...wait she did recognize the device. Some people around her gym had them "Ohhhh so YOU made-" she said momentarily before pausing and staring at him. "Why is it every time I go to eat with someone they're a CEO or some bigshot?" she said realizing she was two for three on going out with VIPS. [break][break]

She tilted her head at him though "Wait what? No!" she said in protest as he offered to pay for himself. "You're still my guest! Just cause I found out more about who you are wouldn't make me want to not pay! I did it to be nice!" she told him as she continued the conversation. She swung her legs slightly as her feet just barely reached the floor and looked around before focusing her attention back onto jack "So how come you chose Hoenn? Cause of all the weird stuff going on here?" she asked him curiously "You have plenty of money to go anywhere else, are you like one of those "dark" tourists who come to scary and dangerous places?" she asked him.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]