She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
The Fair Wind [M]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 8:39:16 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

✦ REALITY IS STRANGER THAN FICTION

Hft... Hft... Hft...

A dark-skinned woman rushes through the crowd visibly in a hurry to the point that she leaps through a metal bar effortlessly, inviting angry chatters from the people that she passed - Yet, she has no time to spare her attention to them. Taking a sharp turn and suddenly sliding down to evade the worker that was moving a wardrobe, none of them were able to stop Lyssa who has a heart that keeps beating wildly due to the sudden news that she got. A laugh can't be stopped as she abruptly stops in front of a boutique, she takes care of herself a bit by using the windows before entering.

Lyssa had a chance to be dancing in Mauville in the past and this store, Cometara, helps her a lot when she was looking for a dress to use when she is dancing. She had a chance to meet with the owner of the shop, , and befriend her. Today, she needs assistance from as she believes that this can be a business opportunity for her shop too. Lyssa looks around and quickly approaches Mila. "I am sorry but can I have your time for a moment, in a private place if it is possible. I have a business proposal to make" Lyssa asks Mia, trying to hold back her excitement but fails a bit.

NOTES: Mission

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights