Dissection (mm)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dissection (mm)
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 2:20:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The sound of Bach’s chaconne swirled within the colorless room. From the pristinely white walls to the steel tables— it brought a hint of life to the dreariness of the lab. Humming along to the melodic piece, the bandaged doctor sat near the corner of the lab, back pressed deeply against the crinkled leather chair. His eyes were softly laid shut as his fingers fluttered from side to side; jutted both up and down.

Despite the tranquility of his lounging, a sinister sight laid merely inches away from him, obscured in plain sight. There, laid out like a porked pig, a Pikachu laid. Both it's hands and feet were pinned in place by large metal nails, allowing the deceased creature to lay face up, towards the blinding white lights. Even in death there's a pang of agony in it's widen black eyes. Though, that's to be expected in the underworld. 

close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
Dissection (mm)
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 13:58:50 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar

WELCOME TO MY WUNDERKAMMER

ROCKET HAS NO SHORTAGE ON THE SCIENCE DEPARTMENT, Kano is just one of many scientists that roams within the organizations - Becoming part of the gear that runs the organization. However, as for now - Kano is just a mere small gear, the kind of gear that if it missing it won't destroy the organization's operation. With the debt that weighs upon her, she won't let that happen. Well, even with that conviction - She won't be doing anything that will jeopardize Kano's self-interest in researching Pokemon's biological function. Hence, why she is accepting the call for assistance regarding a night operation toward a Pikachu.

Strapped with a waist bag that contains all sort of surgical knives and syringes that is hidden beneath her baggy white doctor's cloak, Kano opens the Laboratory and immediately greeted by the classical music that she once listened to in the past. The specimen has been pinned down neatly to the operation table and no less with the agonized look from the corpse - Kano able to tell how a specimen is treated before they reach their end and she can't say that she approves the treatment of the bandage scientist that call for help. Unnecessary pressure on the corpse from stress might add an unpredictable variable to the research but since this is not her personal operation - Kano decides to keep silent and sanitize all of her body before entering the operating space.

"You asked for assistance, so I am here. I will be your assistance for tonight while I observe your work closer." Kano states in the matter-of-factly attitude - Not beating around the bush, waiting for Attecius's order.

NOTES: Something
TAGS: @hades

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dissection (mm)
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 1:42:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Doctor Ivoyna's entrance was that of a lioness prowling into the den of another-- fierce, yet respectful. Her strict tone brought a soft chuckle through his parted lips, though his eyes remained lightly closed. "Sit down for a moment," His voice was firm, almost instructive, yet tittered off the edge of something more. "Close your eyes."

A few seconds would flow by, whether in silence or sound would not matter to him, as he would continue to sit through it in wait. "What do you see, doctor. What do you feel?"

close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
Dissection (mm)
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 11:31:12 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","worldscollide"]
[attr="class","worldscollidetopp"]
[attr="class","worldscollidetop"]WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE

[attr="class","worldscollidetop2"]
[attr="class","worldscollidetop3"]

[attr="class","worldscollidetop4"]

ARE YOU READY TO GO? 'CAUSE I'M READY TO GO

[attr="class","worldscollideimg"]

[attr="class","worldscollidepost"]
[attr="class","worldscollidepost2"]
[attr="class","worldscollidepostleft"]
[attr="class","worldscollidepostleft1"]

[attr="class","worldscollidepostleft2"]

[attr="class","worldscollidepostright"]

A peculiar order, that has nothing to do with surgery in the slightest, has been issued. Kano decides to follow for a moment thinking that he might be taking something confidential but after a few seconds pass, the man orders her to open her eyes and she sees nothing different. A question arose that makes Kano hard to discern whether the man tries to mock her or not, "I feel..." Kano trails off for a moment, staring at the bandaged doctor. "... Annoyed. I am too old to play this nonsensical philosophy game where it holds a lot of unimaginable variables which leads to various answers," Kano says coldly, a sheer annoyance can be felt through her words alone. "If you want an answer, what I see is a man that tries to be sophisticated and a Pikachu corpse that I assume the specimens that we are going to work on. If you have something to say, please state it clearly." Kano demands, sitting straightly while keeping her eye contact with Atticus.

[attr="class","worldscollidebot1"]
[attr="class","worldscollidebot2"]

I'M GONNA BE THE ONE THAT'S TAKING OVER ( WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE )

[attr="class","worldscollidebot3"]
written for[break]
@hades

[attr="class","worldscollidebot4"]

and then a bunch of notes can go here! my trick to dealing with pallets is to just use all the colors as accents. now this is what it's like when world's collide, now this is what it's like. now this is what it's like when worlds collide, now this is what it's like.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Barlow+Semi+Condensed:400,700]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]

[newclass=.worldscollide]width:500px;padding:14px;background-color:#f7f7f7;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;letter-spacing:0px;color:#333333;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetopp]background-color:#333333;padding:50px 55px;color:#ffffff;text-align:center;font:10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1.3px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop]font:40px Barlow Semi Condensed;line-height:35px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop2]height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop3]float:left;padding:1px;padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop3 div]height:8px;width:8px;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop4]float:right;padding:1px;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop4 div]height:8px;width:8px;border-radius:100%;float:right;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollideimg]height:175px;width:500px;border-bottom:solid 10px #444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollideimg img]height:175px;width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepost]border-left:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;border-right:solid 1px #e3e3e3;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepost2]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f7f7f7;padding:35px;height:465px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostleft]float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostleft1, .worldscollidepostleft2]padding:4px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostleft1 div, .worldscollidepostleft2 div]height:75px;width:75px;background-color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostleft1]margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright]margin-left:105px;height:463px;overflow:auto;padding-right:20px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright font]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:12px;color:#3C3338;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright b]font:bold 11px Roboto;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot1]background-color:#333333;font:10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;text-align:right;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot1 b]font:10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;color:#EDE574;padding:0px 7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot2]float:left;padding:1px;padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot2 div]height:8px;width:8px;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot3]float:left;background-color:#3C3338;color:#ffffff;font:10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;padding:30px;width:125px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot3 a]font:bold 20px Roboto Condensed;line-height:16px;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4]border-right:solid 1px #e3e3e3;border-bottom:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;padding:26px 25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4 div]height:49px;overflow:auto;font:10px Verdana;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldscollidepostright::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#e3e3e3;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright::-webkit-scrollbar]width:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#e3e3e3;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4 div::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4 div::-webkit-scrollbar]width:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dissection (mm)
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 7:09:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He frowned.

"You wound me." The words carefully slithered out of his mouth like a snake stalking it's prey. Leaning forward, Atticus propped his elbows on top of the desk in front of him, his cold eyes flickering towards her.

It wasn't uncommon for others to react harshly to his seemingly childish questions. If anything, they're often right in describing it as a waste of their time. It is. Their purpose selfishly serve Atticus and Atticus alone-- a method in deciphering those around him in one swift manner.

"I'd wish you would try to answer my questions more creatively, Doctor. What is to be a scientist if not to explore one's own mind? To indulge in the 'unimaginable variables' and consider what could be instead of what is 'stated so clearly' in front of you."

close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
Dissection (mm)
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 9:30:28 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,punkihope]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
when i knew the world wasn't meant for me,

[attr=class,lyric2]
you rescued me, you rescued me

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]

"Good" Kano responds as Atticus claims that her word wounds him in any way. However, despite all of that he still just rambles on - asking for the meaning of scientist. "I'll bite" Kano sigh and decides to offer her piece of mind regarding the question is that is thrown by @hades. "The exploration of one's mind like what you have been trying to do so is not our job but it is the job of philosopher instead. Our job as a scientist is to prove empirically and theoretically regarding the work of philosopher, proofing the truth what considered as a what-if scenario with the best of our effort" Kano glares at the eyes of the scientist in front of her. [break][break]

"What you are trying to convey there is not proper science. One must make a scope then define the variable which will lead to what is 'stated so clearly' - like how you put it." Kano spreads her arms throughout the room "Earlier, you don't determine the scope. There are many things that can involve in determining the variable. To what extent should I look? Whole world? Rocket HQ? This room? Your body? My body? That Pikachu? It is nighttime, Atticus." Kano let out a sigh and stating the time.

[attr=class,bottom-text]

@hades

[attr=class,punkihopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.punkihope .accentbg]background: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .accentborder, .punkihope .bulk i]border-color: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .accenttext, .punkihope .bulk b, .punkihope .bottom-text span a]color: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope]width: 500px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/pjeGnzr.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1, .punkihope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1 div, .punkihope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dissection (mm)
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 19:41:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Her response had improved. It was still a C, but it had at least brought some form entertainment to the audience.

"To the universe. I want you to look towards the universe and beyond!" Standing up, Atticus maneuvered himself around the metal desk and towards the still-playing phonograph. With gentle hands, he gingerly lifted it's tone-arm from the spinning disk, allowing the tranquil music to evaporate from the air.

"The dismissal of philosophical ideals is exactly what leads to the lack of independence from prejudices many scientists are plagued by." Atticus turned around. Then, with a malicious grin, he sauntered towards the operating table. "Science is meant to be a tool to seek the philosophical Truth and I want you to help me attain that Truth, doctor. That's what I'm trying to convey."

He paused for a moment and gazed down at the pathetic creature below. Not a single lick of remorse lingered inside his stomach. "I'm not looking to prove some arbitrary thought of another, nor allow my title to dictate what thoughts should be had."

He looked back up at her.

"What I'm looking for is the excitement of discovery."

close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
Dissection (mm)
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 4:25:09 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,punkihope]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]

She already says her own piece, whatever the man is trying to say further regarding the topic will just enter her ears and got ignored. She has no intention to rebut what Atticus has to say anymore. She just silently followed him to the operating table with a stone expression on her face, staring at the expendable creatures on the table. "From all of the thing that you has said tonight, you finally say something that I can agree on." Kano talks passingly without making a specific which part of the speech that she agrees on. She will just let Atticus make an assumption that he wants.

[attr=class,bottom-text]

@hades

template by punki

[newclass=.punkihope .accentborder, .punkihope .bulk i]border-color: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .accenttext, .punkihope .bulk b, .punkihope .bottom-text span a]color: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope]width: 500px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/pjeGnzr.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1, .punkihope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1 div, .punkihope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dissection (mm)
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 13:45:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Atticus frowned at the other's response. It was just as passive and dull as the first, but alas, he held no gift to change those who choose to be so monotonous. All he could do was elicit his own sense of enjoyment from the situation.

"Anyways, I'm sure you read my briefing, but I'd like to ensure we're on the same wavelength."

He couldn't withstand having an incompetent hand in this. If Doctor Kano were to play a part in this play, the director had to ensure her ability to do so, or the production could ultimately be delayed, or worse, ruined.

"In brief: today's goal is to understand whether the subject, or host, needs to be alive to procure samples worth injecting." If not, costs of procurement would be significantly higher with the family. The difference between maintaining a squealing tepig and a slaughtered one is that of night and day. "Any questions or can we begin?"
close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
Dissection (mm)
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2021 5:09:49 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar
[attr=class,punkihope]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]

The briefing that Kano gets is that Atticus is trying to create a static serum from Pikachu and create a torture device once it got injected into a person. Pikachu store some static electricity within their body like how a human would store body heat to preserve their own life if you want to extract the electricity from them - Kano believes that they need a living specimen for this experiment and of course that the specimen will inevitably die once the electricity got extracted. It shares the same principle of a human can't live without heat, a Pikachu can't live without electricity. [break][break]

"I do have a question, it is more for the post-extraction rather than the extraction process itself. What kind of vial will we be using to store the blood that contains Pikachu's electricity in it? I am afraid that a normal vial wouldn't work as if we think about the nature of electricity - It will keep discharging until it runs out of juice in an open circuit as a normal vial would do." Kano throws a question and a conjecture while she takes some paper and writes something to it then realization dawn upon her. [break][break]

"I might have some hypothesis, other than the vial question. We can begin. If my hypothesis is right, the question could be answered rather easily" Kano nods.

[attr=class,bottom-text]

@hades

template by punki