hunt [solo/wild]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hunt [solo/wild]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2019 15:18:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
She felt the urge to hunt tonight. Not that the urge ever really left to begin with.

The game she hungered for was not to slake her thirst, more so to expand her options in doing so later on.

Her team yearned for another. She thought it fitting to give it a go. Whimsicott was beside her, basking in the moonlight stretching from the twilight above. They sat together, perched on a branch extending from an ancient tree. Mick stroked the cotton pelt of her nymph pokemon mindlessly.

Unlike humans, her pokemon saw her outside of her person suit. They embraced the monster and mother she was; loved her as she did them. ”Quite a night for a game of cat and mouse, Whimsy. I do believe we will have some healthy fun.” She smiled at Whimsicott who hopped to plant a doting kiss upon Mick’s cheek.

They scanned the grounds below in tandem. They waited for the ripest apple to roll by so that they may pursue. Mick inhaled the fresh air, let the cold air stink her nostrils. She was wide awake and ready for whatever awaited them.

NAME: WHIMSICOTT ♀ // MOVESET: MOONBLAST | TAILWIND | ENERGY BALL | PROTECT | PSYCHIC | TOXIC

solo wilderness

actions taken: whimsicott and mick sitting in a tree
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
hunt [solo/wild]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2019 1:19:25 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TYRANITAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / sand stream[break]
chip away / rock slide / crunch / giga impact
[break][break]

@mik

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hunt [solo/wild]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2019 9:49:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The pair did not have to idle about for long.

There, down below, Mick pointed at the lumbering Tyranitar as it sniffed the air. It could taste their scents on its tongue. Before they even chose to move the Tyranitar’s eyes were locking them down.

The terrible beast grabbed hold of the tree’s base and exhaled. Sand poured from its hollow orifices and began whipping about the terrain. Quite the show it put on, this one. Mick was impressed.

”Hit him with a Moonblast, Whimsicott.”

The nymph pokemon lifted herself from her perch beside Mick. Mick herself sought to cover her mouth to avoid inhaling the stream of dust that engulfed them. She fished for a spare pokeball and took aim.

Whimsicott’s silhouette began to glow a pale blue. Moonlight was in a surplus tonight it seemed. She released a beam of power that struck the Tyranitar squarely in its chest, knocking it to its knees.

The move was super effective and the fact the pokemon seemed to weather it ok meant it was worth the addition. Mick lobbed the ball at the monster below, watched the ball consume its form before falling to the ground. The sandstorm ceased, Mick coughed as she watched the ball twitch.

One, two, three.

NAME: WHIMSICOTT ♀ // MOVESET: MOONBLAST | TAILWIND | ENERGY BALL | PROTECT | PSYCHIC | TOXIC

solo wilderness

actions taken: capture attempt on TYRANITAR after a super effective moonblast
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O