she/her
december 5
castelia city
x
fine goods dealer
grunt
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
90 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willa
wilhelmina ramsay
business deal
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 18:04:02 GMT
wilhelmina ramsay Avatar

Willa's heels clicked on the stone outside the building as she approached, carrying her briefcase full of paperwork and estimates for building supplies. She could usually get them cheap - even more exotic wood that would normally cost a pretty penny to import.

And the best part? It was all legal, so she could write it off as a tax receipt.

Once she enters, she presses the appropriate elevator button, and gets on, riding to the upper floors. There's a brief memoment where she pauses outside his door, taking a deep breath. She raises her hand and knocks on the door to the apartment belonging to one Quincy Cobalt, CEO and founder of Realgam. It's a high-rise, so she's sure he has a spectacular view - which meant he had money. Lots of it.

And she was more than willing to spend it to make his business' dream a reality.

@quincy
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
business deal
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2021 1:15:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar

When the knock comes, Quincy's on the floor surrounded by a maze of screws, metal brackets, and slabs of black wood. Dark brow furrowed, he looked up from the paper instructions clutched between his hands and to the analog clock on the wall. It read four past two in the afternoon.

"Crap." Quincy frowned. Time sure flew when you were distracted. "Monferno, if you wouldn't mind opening the door." he shouted to the monkey in the kitchen.

Halfway through a banana, the fiery primate groaned and hopped down from his handlebar perch. As Monferno entered the sparsely furnished living room, he shot Quincy a glare. As if to say, how dare you make me do something so demeaning. Meant to be intimidating, he ends up looking more comical than anything, what with the banana sticking out from his lips.

Monferno wraps his tail around the door handle and yanks it open.

"Miss Ramsay, correct?" spoke Quincy, focused back on the instruction. "Please come in and sorry about the mess. I'm in the middle of building a desk." and having a difficult time.

close tab

played by

bean

willa
she/her
december 5
castelia city
x
fine goods dealer
grunt
5 height
5 height
awards
90 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willa
wilhelmina ramsay
business deal
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2021 16:41:25 GMT
wilhelmina ramsay Avatar
Willa smiles politely at the Monferno, and then the man who greets her behind the door. She accomplishes the feat of not laughing at the comical picture of the pokemon with the banana in it's mouth.

Within the mess, she can see the semblance of a desk, and a man sitting amongst its parts, trying to assemble it, the directions in his hands.

"That's fine." Willa answers honestly. Running a business is hard work. Instead, she opts to join him at his level, tucking her legs comfortably as she pulls her briefcase around her body to set it on the floor beside her. "Would you like some assistance before we begin? I'm sure having a desk would be helpful to sign contracts on." She smirks a little bit and holds out her hand, and offering for the instructions.

@quincy
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
business deal
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 10:01:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar

When the pretty girl walked in, Monferno arched his brow and shot Quincy a quizzical look. They'd been in Hoenn less than a month, and the billionaire's already getting house calls from attractive lasses. Was that a new record?

Quincy rolled his eyes at the monkey. It's obviously not what the ape thinks. Though something about the silent look the two exchanged says that Monferno didn't believe him.

"Hahaha, yes, it certainly would." He'll admit, it feels a bit tacky to have her on the floor with him, offering to help. Not exactly the kind of first impression he'd been taught to make. "Only if you're sure? I'd hate to impose." he handed the instructions regardless.

"I'm trying to find one of the brackets for the legs. The mess makes it a bit hard."

close tab

played by

bean

willa
she/her
december 5
castelia city
x
fine goods dealer
grunt
5 height
5 height
awards
90 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willa
wilhelmina ramsay
business deal
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 0:47:56 GMT
wilhelmina ramsay Avatar
"It's not an imposition." Willa smiles, friendly and accommodating, as she glances down at the directions. "Why don't we start by separating all the different pieces with their matches? That way, we'll know where to pull from during the directions..."

She begins to sort all the pieces together, pairing or quadrupling them off into their proper piles, before laying them all out in a neat and tidy row. "There we are... That's better. Now we can see everything we need." She taps the brackets he was looking for. "This is the next step, from where you're at, now."

She glances up and wiggles the instructions. "Let's get this built, in."

@quincy