Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
storms a brewing [m]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2021 1:54:32 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Who's idea was it to take a stupid Castform up to the Jagged Pass for a good forecast? Didn't that seem a bit, I don't know, dangerous?

Elliott thought so. And he was usually all about risks.

When it didn't come at expense of his life.

He held a Pokeball that held the Castform inside of it, rolling it in his hand as he scowled at the climb ahead of them. His backpack held a few supplies in it, some food, water, emergency kit... maybe some alcohol. But he wanted this to be done.

Jeez, he just wanted to go to sleep or something.

"This is the stupidest thing I'm ever going to do in my life. And it's not even worth the money."

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
storms a brewing [m]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2021 8:31:18 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Seems like the mission was about to be a long one, both of them forgot to bring a pokemon for travelling so they were stuck hoofing it. [break][break]

He looked towards the skies, they were getting dark and it looked like there was about to be some heavy rain. "We should probably hang out in a cave for a bit, the rocks are sharp and if we slip in the rain we're probably gonna regret it." he says wiping his brow as he was getting pretty tired too. "Hell if you really want to let's just give this fucking thing to rocket. They'd probably reward us more handsomely for it."

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
storms a brewing [m]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2021 22:30:44 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Elliott glanced back at Bryan, nodding. "Yeah, I suppose so. I think I spotted one not too far off from here," he said, pointing with his right hand.

He led the way, scoffing. "Well, considering we're getting closer to the spot, I don't know if that's worth the time..." He huffed, looking over as a rock got kicked off the side.

"Fuck me."

Elliott pulled himself into the cave, offering a hand to Bryan if he needed the help. Thunder echoed in the distance. "Hopefully this doesn't last long." Once they were settled, he dug through his bag, pulling out some food to eat as well as his alcohol.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
storms a brewing [m]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2021 21:06:43 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan accepted the hand offered to him as he also used his own muscle power to pull himself up. The cave was cold and dank, just as Bryan was used to before he really started to make money off of rocket. [break][break]

"Up to you, I really don't give a shit, I don't have anything to do right now." he says pulling out a flask and taking a quick sip of it. Once he was done with it he lifted up the flask to "To shit weather, I've always liked the rain. It's great for taking naps." he says waiting for Elliott to return the cheers. [break][break]

"So what do you need this money for if you don't mind me asking?" he told him as he used his thumb to wipe off some of the whiskey that had lingered too long.

[break]

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
storms a brewing [m]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2021 21:49:30 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Elliott noticed his companion pull out a flask of his own, unable to hide a smirk on his face. "You know, I knew there was something I liked about you," he said as he nodded toward the container in his hand, chuckling.

He raised his own bottle in a cheers to Bryan. "Cheers, to the shit show I always get put into." With that, he took a long swig before sighing.

Ah, money. Always a conversation starter.

Elliott shrugged, leaning back against his backpack and crossing his legs. "I lived dirt poor in Rustboro before modeling. Thieving only gets you so far, so these dumbass missions help out with sending home money to the folks." He didn't care what people knew about him. Rocket knew that he was a thief and good for nothing below his good boy surface.

"What about you? Got a sob story you like sharing with people?"

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
storms a brewing [m]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2021 16:47:34 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]"Eh, one  that I like sharing? Not really." he told him as he didn't really find his past to be really worth sharing or even bother talking about to people he didn't really know yet. "I was just a little shit trouble maker from littleroot town." he shared freely before giving a pause to take another sip. [break][break]

"Thought I was with rocket when I pulled stupid pranks and bullied kids. One day real rocket found me and I've been with them ever since." he grinned "I used to be dirt poor when I started out in rocket. I had to pay for some stuff and it fucked up my credit." he told him leaving out the fact that it was for Soleil's treatments. "But they've started giving me more recently so I've been better off."

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
storms a brewing [m]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 20:17:51 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Elliott couldn't help a small smirk on his face. They sounded like they came from similar situations. So, Bryan probably understood some of the shit he did to get by day by day.

"Cheers to the little shits and being dirt poor," he said.

But, he had to agree. Rocket really was providing him opportunities to get some good payments to send back home. He couldn't complain much on that front.

"I can't complain. They give me money to do shit like this and a place to stay in the sub, so..." He shrugged as he took another sip.

"Even if I hate reporting to authority. I have to learn to keep my mouth shut some times."

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
storms a brewing [m]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 0:54:01 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

"Good." he told elliott. "Don't answer unless you have to, keep out of trouble and you'll be fine a majority of the time." [break][break]

Damn this damp and cold cave was a pain in Bryan's ass. He released a pokeball and let a Fennekin out "Fennekin, can you keep us warm and dry us off? It's cold as fuck." he said as Fennekin immediately shook it's body, revealing all the twigs it had inside of it. Bryan stared at it. "When the FUCK did you get so many sticks?" he asked as the Pokémon ignored him and put them all in a pile and set them on fire. [break][break]

"Well whatever, I wont complain then." he said putting the Fennekin and placing her on his lap. He stared into the fire a bit as he began to feel a bit more cozy "That was my strategy when I first joined, boss man would just point a finger at whoever they wanted the shit beat out of them and there I went. I was like an attack dog."

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
storms a brewing [m]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 15:43:22 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Elliott nodded, nursing his bottle as he watched the Fennekin pop out from the ball. He snorted.

"Maybe it's more prepared than we were."

Sure, the packs that they carried had a shit load of things, but he supposed that no one anticipated that they would have to camp out in a cave during a freezing cold storm.

He sighed contently as the fire began to warm up the cave, slouching back against the rocky wall.

"Really? I just take whatever missions I can gather in my free time. They pay better than I originally though," Eli said, shrugging.

"So you've been in Rocket for a while, then. My parents were in for a while, but I recently only started being more involved."

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
storms a brewing [m]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 0:55:43 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

"That's kind of like me." he comments when he mentions the fact that his parents were in rocket before but only recently began to get more involved in it. "I thought I was in rocket but it was really a bunch of punk ass kids who thought they were cool. Eventually the real rockets found us and recruited me ever since. I was around 18." he tells him. [break][break]

"But it was only recently where I seriously devoted myself to them." he says "They want the same thing I did so when they sent me to Kalos for a year I agreed. Only to find out what I was looking for is most likely here."

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
storms a brewing [m]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 2:43:23 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
"I don't remember having much connection to Rocket as a kid. Maybe more of just my parents leaving to do things at random times and showing up. Sometimes having to do weird things because that's what we were told to do. But that was how we got by."

Not to mention that's exactly where Eli's thieving started.

"I take it you don't mind being a member now, though?" he questioned, mostly out of curiosity. "I've met many people who've joined from necessity. I personally don't mind it now, since I'm older."

Another swig. A sigh.

"I thought I was strange as a kid though."

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
storms a brewing [m]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 15:46:07 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

"They were more of a family than my actual family, so, no I don't really mind it."
he told him [break][break]

"It's simple, you just do as they ask and then they leave you alone to do whatever you please." he says as he begins to allow the heat of the fire to warm his body and the whiskey helped ease away his worries. This was pretty cozy. [break][break]

"That's pretty much what everyone in Rocket is. A bunch of weird social outcasts coming together, the ones society rejected." he says as he was the outcast of littleroot town.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
storms a brewing [m]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 20:58:12 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
He listened, holding his bottle up to his lips and swallowing as he nodded along. It made sense. It really did. He felt almost the same way that Bryan had, before he joined.

"I do like this life. The get shit done and go do what I want. It makes it easy for me to work," he said.

Eli stared at the fire, like a glowing will-o-wisp that brought them warmth and safety in this torrential downpour. He was thankful that Bryan's Pokemon was able to start it.

He thought back to living in Rustboro, before being pulled out by that agent.

"Yeah. I remember the days of being looked down and scoffed at. No one was going to help the poor. They said they would. But it would never be done."

scowl crossed his lips.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
storms a brewing [m]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 17:56:34 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

"Better to live life with the least amount of strings attached." he said lifting his flask to cheers as he knew what it was like for those rings to choke the hell out of someone. [break][break]

He's face turned sour at the mention of the league. They were a horrid form of government that did nothing for nobody, or at least Bryan thought. "It's all just a bunch of smoke and mirrors, they all flourish with each other while the rest of us are left in the dust to rot while they suck up more power for themselves. Rocket is a group of people who are just tired of it." he answers [break][break]

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
storms a brewing [m]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 3:15:30 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Elliott really couldn't agree more with Bryan. The League, they seemed to be involved in only their affairs. Only helping when it seemed to benefit them.

Why help an organization that wouldn't so much as lift a finger for his family in their time of need?

He nodded, his flask empty and a nice, warm feeling settling in his stomach from the alcohol.

"I couldn't agree more."

He noticed that the rain was seeming to dissipate. Sitting up, he sat up, looking over.

"It looks like it's clearing up now. Should we try to continue on and finish the job?" he asked.