uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
acting like that
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 15:45:01 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
of course.

as anyone could predict, uri jumps on the offer immediately, picking up the spoon with ease.

"alright. i can do that."

smirking, he pulls away to continue chipping away at his soup, soon dwindling it down to nothing.

then, he places the bowl down.

"i'm done."
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
acting like that
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 5:17:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Maybe she had nothing to worry about after all.
[break][break]
A few words and Uri goes right back to being his usual self, being completely focused on finishing his soup. Sol could almost laugh, and there’s even a slight smirk that lingers on her lips as she watches him, all while calmly finishing her own bowl.
[break][break]
Or, well, not really finishing, since by the time he loudly announces he’s done, she has barely had half of her soup.
[break][break]
”Good boy.”
[break][break]
Ah yes, those words.
[break][break]
She puts her bowl down too.
[break][break]
”What do you want?”
[break][break]
Is she really going to let him choose?

[break][break]

[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #D25944; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #D25944; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #D25944; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #D25944; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #D25944!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #D25944; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #D25944; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #D25944; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
acting like that
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 10:17:40 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
he often forgets how quickly he eats compared to her. it's only after he says he's done that he looks over at her bowl, noticing it still being half full.

"are you sure you're done eating?"

concern shows in his voice. despite that, he still reaches a hand over to brush against her thigh.

"because i can wait...i'm pretty patient."

no, he isn't.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
acting like that
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 13:18:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Uri? Patient? Damn, he really must have hit his head hard. Or so Sol thinks… until a hand brushes against her thigh with a complete lack of subtlety.
[break][break]
Same Uri as usual, then.
[break][break]
Her smirk remains, and gently reaching for his hand, it's without a rush that pulls it to rest on her thigh while looking at him in the eyes.
[break][break]
”Yeah? I guess I could finish my soup, then. If you want to be patient.”
[break][break]
And so, letting go, she grabs her bowl of soup once again.

[break][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #D25944; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #D25944; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #D25944; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #D25944; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #D25944!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #D25944; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #D25944; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #D25944; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
acting like that
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 12:26:45 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
his hand's guided, and his lips curl into a smirk.

"i'll try my best to be."

then, as she starts with her soup, he leans in to dote gentle kisses against her neck, trailing up to whisper:

"no promises, though."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
acting like that
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 17:12:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

How is she supposed to have her soup like this?
[break][break]
Sol being Sol, with surprising calm and ease.
[break][break]
A quiet chuckle and a ”Really?” escape her when he starts kissing her neck, but other than that, there’s not much else, having spoonful after spoonful… until he kisses one particular spot, that is.
[break][break]
Ah, Uri...
[break][break]
If only for a second, she looks shocked, the faintest of blushes colouring her cheeks, and then… Well, then she just sighs and goes back to having her soup, as if that didn’t just happen.
[break][break]
Can’t have Uri learning her weak spots, after all, can she?

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
acting like that
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 9:49:43 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
trailing down her neck until he lingers on one spot in particular. he pulls back to glance up at her, smirk clear as day.

"yes, sol?"

after a brief moment, he leans back in, kissing the same spot gently.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
acting like that
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2021 7:29:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

One question said with a smirk, and a kiss akin to electricity coursing through her body. It’s not fair. While he may smirk, what he gets in return is closer to a glare, and yet there’s still those impossible to hide rosy hues that colour her cheeks – now even brighter and more obvious than before.
[break][break]
”Uriah.”
[break][break]
Not Uri.
[break][break]
And yet, also not a serious admonishment.
[break][break]
She sighs, putting the bowl down one final time, and her gaze meets his once again.
[break][break]
”What are you doing?”
[break][break]
As if it isn’t obvious. As if it isn’t taking everything within her to keep her cool and act like this.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
acting like that
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 14:10:42 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
uriah.

it's not dread that comes from his full name, not this time, at least. more smug satisfaction than anything, really.

when her bowl finds the table, he leans back a little to peer up at her, smirking.

"i'm letting you finish your soup."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
acting like that
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 2:43:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Smug.
[break][break]
If she weren’t so preoccupied with staring down at him, Sol would roll her eyes. That composure she had been poorly faking is slowly regained, and as it is, she leans forward, her hands cupping his cheeks.
[break][break]
She never looks away from him.
[break][break]
”If that’s what you’re doing, then do it properly.”
[break][break]
A challenge, obviously. One said with a smirk.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
acting like that
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 9:11:52 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
an expected challenge that's met quite easily. with his face still in her hands, he tilts it, kissing her palm once before reaching a hand up to pull her hand away.

"i guess i'm not very good at it."

and with her hand still in his, he guides them lower.

"i've never been patient."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
acting like that
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 18:44:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”You’re not.”
[break][break]
It’s with a faint smirk that she lets him guide her, the tips of her fingers gently tracing a path as her hand is moved downwards. His cheek… his neck… his collarbone… his chest…
[break][break]
”Maybe I should teach you how to be patient, hm?”
[break][break]
Maybe it’s a bit cruel of her to torment him like this, isn't it?

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
acting like that
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 12:36:06 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
"maybe."

it's definitely a bit cruel, but it's not like he's ever minded. masochist uri? check.

he exhales against her neck, leaning in to kiss her once again.

"should i beg you not to?"
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
acting like that
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 17:20:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Should they really be doing this when he was in the hospital only a few hours ago?
[break][break]
While the thought passingly crosses her mind, it’s the feeling of him exhaling against her neck that pushes it away, his kisses resulting to be intoxicating. She too exhales, a quiet moan if nothing else. But, when has Sol been one to give in so easily? When has she ever let him take the lead?
[break][break]
She smiles ever so playfully, her hands finding their way down to his belt, but while slender fingers run over it, and refuses to undo it just yet.
[break][break]
”Do you want it enough to beg?”
[break][break]
Words whispered to his ear. Another challenge.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
acting like that
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 9:53:37 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
when has she ever let him take the lead? probably never. but once again, that's one of the many reasons why he loves her.

her question is met with a nod.

"please, sol."