part of
TAG WITH @hana
hana ito
wonderland
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2021 4:07:18 GMT
hana ito Avatar
[attr="class","hana"]
[attr="class","hana b"]
[attr="class","hana i"]did that shadow just move? no. it couldn't have... right?

the wind shifts. it carries a sense of foreboding. a warning, perhaps. she doesn't listen. shadows continue to creep up with life as the sky shifts from dark blue to deep purple. odd, there's no stars... even so far away from city lights.

and when did it get so cold?

a shiver skitters down the spine. hands rise to rub at arms. she's not sure if she's wound them tight around her body for warmth or comfort. man, this is the last time she takes a detour to head home.

in the distance, lycanrocs howl. there's a sudden quickness to her step, then. as if the wolves are coming, as if they're going to rip her limb from limb. in her haste, she doesn't hear the crunch of leaves beneath another's foot. she doesn't hear twigs snap or sense the presence.

and when she turns to look over her shoulder...

a scream escapes. shrill, piercing.

"holy shit."

when did he get there?

[newclass=.hana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hana b] color: #37a69d; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #37a69d; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
wrapped in your regret, what a waste of blood and sweat.
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
wonderland
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2021 15:00:39 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]the STARS ALIGN, bringing them together.

when her scream finally dies down, he sighs, bringing both hands up to rub at his ears.

"fuck that was loud."

he tenses slightly, still hearing the sharp ring in his ears, though this time it's only amplified by the shriek his corviknight gives from up in the trees.

two shrieks, meaning corviknight has no fucking clue where they are.

"you as lost as i am?"

[newclass=.niko] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.niko b] color: #d3d3d3; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.niko i] text-decoration: underline dotted #d3d3d3; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

han
she/her
march 14th
ecruteak city, johto
bisexual
ex kimono girl
cadet
there's gotta be something more for me.
awards
46 posts
hana ito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hana
hana ito
wonderland
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2021 19:09:08 GMT
hana ito Avatar
[attr="class","hana"]
[attr="class","hana b"]
[attr="class","hana i"]embarrassment dusts her cheeks and the tips of her ears.

"i'msosorry," comes in a half squeaked jumbled mess. she takes a step closer. it's hesitant, unsure. her hands twitch at her sides.

and before she can ask if his ears are okay, another creature shrieks. it startles her. she jumps and scrambles closer without second guessing that he could be the thing that goes bump in the night.

another shriek makes two and she's flushing a little more when a corviknight is revealed by moonlight.

"no," comes quickly, without thinking. she sighs, swallows, and offers a nervous smile. "yes. do... do you know this place well?" shadows continue to twist and crawl around them.

maybe he can get her out of here alive.

[newclass=.hana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #37a69d; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
wonderland
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 9:50:27 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]she jumps and scrambles closer and, naturally, he reaches an arm out to hold her, almost protectively as he glares up at his corviknight who continues to be obscured by the thick foliage of the trees.

"no, i don't."

his hand glides up her shoulder, finding her chin to tip it up to meet his heavy gaze.

"but i'll get us out. what's your name?"

[newclass=.niko i] text-decoration: underline dotted #d3d3d3; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

han
she/her
march 14th
ecruteak city, johto
bisexual
ex kimono girl
cadet
awards
46 posts
hana ito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hana
hana ito
wonderland
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 15:29:49 GMT
hana ito Avatar
[attr="class","hana"]
[attr="class","hana b"]
[attr="class","hana i"]warmth spreads from his touch. the hand at the small of her back keeps her tethered, grounded. and the skin of her face shifts further into pink.

the wind blows, shifts, changes directions. and then, it dies. stillness settles and a crawling skitters down her spine. she shifts closer to him instinctively, searching for warmth, shelter, protection.

and when his finger finds her chin and tilts it up, the look is doe-like. innocent, naive, fragile features showcased in a pink flush.

”you will?” what’s it like to be rescued? what’s it like to be protected? safety is in numbers, in the warmth of his skin. ”hana.”

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
wonderland
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 5:55:26 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]the pink flush is appreciated, expected, and his touch lingers for as long as he wills it to.

at her question, he only nods, holding his gaze.

"niko."

once again, his corviknight screeches overhead, calling them towards it as it flies down the path.

"stay close to me."

and with that, his hand falls.

close tab

played by

nikki

han
she/her
march 14th
ecruteak city, johto
bisexual
ex kimono girl
cadet
awards
46 posts
hana ito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hana
hana ito
wonderland
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 13:45:12 GMT
hana ito Avatar
[attr="class","hana"]
[attr="class","hana b"]
[attr="class","hana i"]reassurance comes in a nod, in the lingering touch of his fingers.

niko… handsome name for a handsome face. she commits it to what little memory she has left over.

”thank you,” short, sweet, genuine. gratitude drips honey from her lips. it pools at his feet.

the shriek almost seems to echo. she doesn’t quite jump as much this time but her body’s shift toward his own isn’t subtle.

his hand falls after her head bobs against his fingers, no different than a cat seeking an affectionate chin scratch.

and really, maybe she’d stick close even if shadows come alive and branches wind toward her with bony fingers. given the situation, however, she’s about to become a parasite for this man. her hand grabs for his instinctively.

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
wonderland
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 15:30:42 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]his calloused hand almost doubles the size of hers but she finds it with ease. he holds on in response, giving the gentlest of squeezes as they continu walking down the path.

"hana."

his voice almost sounds commanding as he calls out to her.

"why are you out here tonight?"

close tab

played by

nikki

han
she/her
march 14th
ecruteak city, johto
bisexual
ex kimono girl
cadet
awards
46 posts
hana ito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hana
hana ito
wonderland
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 16:09:33 GMT
hana ito Avatar
[attr="class","hana"]
[attr="class","hana b"]
[attr="class","hana i"]his hand is warm, big, rough. and yet, it’s gentle when he wraps fingers around her own and gives a light squeeze. she offers her own in response before idly rubbing little circles into his skkn.

”yes?” comes soft, obedient, submissive.

there’s a shyness when she answers, as if she’s opening up and it’s vulnerable. shadows dance at her feet, back, corners of her eyes. she has to fight off the urge to tuck herself into his side when the wind picks up with a sweeping gust.

”i was heading home,” her head turns and she’s flashing a small smile. ”are you here for the same reason?”

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
wonderland
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 16:26:32 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]"i was."

was.

"but i wouldn't mind a little...detour."

his hand squeezes just a little tighter then as his head tilts to meet her gaze.

"would you?"

close tab

played by

nikki

han
she/her
march 14th
ecruteak city, johto
bisexual
ex kimono girl
cadet
awards
46 posts
hana ito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hana
hana ito
wonderland
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2021 16:57:31 GMT
hana ito Avatar
[attr="class","hana"]
[attr="class","hana b"]
[attr="class","hana i"]such a little word finds itself laced with intentions hidden between lines. there’s a shyness to her smile when she meets his eye.

”a detour,” she echoes it softly as if agreeing.

and when he squeezes a little tighter, she flushes a soft shade of pink and mildly digs nails in when she returns it.

”i wouldn’t mind,” and she tilts her head, then. an invitation, perhaps.

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
wonderland
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 14:44:36 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]her nails gently dig into his skin, and it feels electrifying. it reels him in, pulls him closer, and her words leave him grinning.

her invitation is accepted with ease as he leans in to plant a kiss on her neck, rough, hungry, before he's pulling them off the path for their detour.

close tab

played by

nikki

han
she/her
march 14th
ecruteak city, johto
bisexual
ex kimono girl
cadet
awards
46 posts
hana ito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hana
hana ito
wonderland
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 15:55:23 GMT
hana ito Avatar
[attr="class","hana"]
[attr="class","hana b"]
[attr="class","hana i"]closer, closer, until she’s not sure where she ends and he begins. it’s innocent at first, merely brushs of intent into clothed sides.

and then his lips find a tender spot of her neck. a breathy little moan slips past parted lips.

he tugs. she follows, nothing more than putty in his hands. he’ll mold her into whatever he needs and she’ll chase the high he brings.

close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
wonderland
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 16:11:45 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","niko b"]
[attr="class","niko i"]it's not exactly the most romantic of spots, but it'll do. he leads them off the beaten path and towards a quieter area, one that houses patches of grass that look comfortable enough. not that it'll matter much, as it won't be the grass she'll be focusing on.

it's there that he tugs at her shirt; a wordless command, almost.

close tab

played by

nikki

han
she/her
march 14th
ecruteak city, johto
bisexual
ex kimono girl
cadet
awards
46 posts
hana ito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hana
hana ito
wonderland
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 16:33:44 GMT
hana ito Avatar
[attr="class","hana"]
[attr="class","hana b"]
[attr="class","hana i"]shadows twist and coil to make way for them. grass beckons, a mildly soft cushion for what’s to come. it’s not like she’ll be laid out on it much but the thought that he sought a more comfortable spot is slightly touching anyway.

she relinquishes her shirt without argument. it drops gently on dewy grass, abandoned. her hands curl at the bottom of his shirt and tug. 

a shiver skitters down her spine and she’s not sure which category it belongs in: the cold or anticipation.